BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jackeline C.

I received the mint and the truth is that this seems to me THE BEST INVENTION EVER! The truth that is excellent, you save the thousand tricks we have to do to exfoliate our lips, I like it and is the best! I recommend it!
Sarah M.
This is the first lip exfoliator I've used and I'm happy with it. My lips are always extremely chapped and this product is so easy to use. I love that it is in the shape of a lipstick and not messy. It is also so inexpensive! My only complaint is that sometimes the exfoliating parts of the balm are kind of painful, but they get the job done. I definitely recommend!
Andi O.
I truly love this stuff! It makes my lips incredibly soft and hydrated! Im so surprised it didnt try out my lips. It also doesn't hurt and it smells great! I recommend it to everyone!
Ava P.
This product works perfectly! It removes all of the dead skin on my lips while hydrating them and nourishing any dryness. I will definitely go buy another one once I run out. I received this product complimentary from e.l.f. and Influenster for testing purposes.
Vanitty C.
Newark, NJ
Amazing , reminds me of the homemade remedy of sugar & olive oil . Works really well
Marlex T.
Providence, RI
I had one of this, but a different flavor from which a received in my voxbox. This minty flavor exfoliator is so good!! It comes like if it was a lipstick and you apply it as such. I will definitely purchase again.
fabiola b.
Moorpark, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product how smooth your lops feel after you have already exfoliated them at first it feels quit ruff but then its just like wow thats amazing
Whitney L.
San Antonio , TX
Absolutely love this lip exfoliating lipstick from E.l.f. Cosmetics. It removes my dry, chapped skin. It's sweet sugar infused with vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape and jojoba oil treats! It and smoothes and conditions my lips.

Damp lips first then apply in a circular motion, remove excess skin with damp towel. Apply lip balm after.
Kayla R.
Bronx, NY
This was probably my least favorite item I the E.L.F. Voxbox partially because I have no idea if I'm using right or if it's working. I don't use it very often. I test it out every so often in order to see if anything else would happen.
Heather F.
Peru, NY
I LOVE this stuff. I use it when I'm going to use a dark or heavy lipstick that I know I'll need a pencil to keep in place. I have mature skin, so I have to worry about non-nude lipsticks really feathering. The ELF Lip Exfoliator makes my lips so smooth and pin, and smooths out some of those teeny tiny lines that lipstick loves to treat like lip estuaries. It makes my lipstick go on smooth, and stay that way! Highly recommended, especially for the price! The brown maple one is my favorite. I wish it was a lipstick so I could taste it all the time!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?