5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Villas, NJ
I am on my 3rd one! They are absolutely fantastic. I didn't not expect for this product to work as well as it did! I have tried 3 different flavors and enjoyed all of them! I highly recommend this for anyone who suffers from severe dry lips like me!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
This is by far my favorite lip scrub the lush one is great but the fact that you don't have to get your hands messy is great

erica w.
erica w.
Anna, TX
Love that this product is in a tube! It does a nice job at exfoliating but I didn't like that once you use it some, that there is no creaminess left, I use the back of it to make my lips moist and then the top to exfoliate them.
Serena Z.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
This is a must have in the winter! With all the cold air drying up your lips this is a need. And its a great product at an affordable price.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so good and leaves my lips so soft on top of this it has a great taste
paxton c.
paxton c.
Greensboro, NC
I've been wanting to try a new lip exfoliator for a while because winter hit the lips hard! Thankfully E.L.F. has one that is so convenient and easy to use! It feels so good not too rough and doesn't taste bad which is a big plus! E.L.F. is always so affordable and they're really pulling out all the stops these days! 10/10 would definitely recommend
KT C.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's an ok lip exfoliator for the price. I loved it when I first used it and then it broke after a couple of uses. Doesn't feel exfoliate as much as it polishes. I'd use it during the winter months when my lips are their driest and it wouldn't take away the dead skin but rather just leave my lips oily looking. Wouldn't repurchase.
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I bought my e.l.f. lip exfoliator on sale at Old Navy and let me tell you I am so glad that I did! It not only smells good, it works great, too. I already have dry skin, and my lips tend to get pretty dry, too, especially when I'm not drinking enough. This exfoliator removes dead skin, and smooths your lips out perfectly!
Joanne N.
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
THis is a decent lip exfoliator and for a while it was my stand by, but after finding a new one with another company with more flavors I have left these alone. I would like to see more flavors and a little more exfoliation to them. Probably will not buy again.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, TN
The elf Cosmetics Mint Lip Exfoliatior is amazing! I was already familiar with the original elf Lip Exfoliatior and it is one of my holy grail favorites! I now LOVE this one even more! Love the scent/flavor of miny and it seems more moisturizing than the original. It lightly scrubs your lips and leaves a trail of moisturizing balm on your lips. This is essential when wearing matte liquid lipsticks, that tend to dry out your lips some during wear. This has been a lifesaver recently, as I have been wearing a lot of red shades for the holidays. You can't have dry, chapped lips when wearing red! Holy grail product for sure!!
(I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?