5 colors available

Julie H.
Julie H.
Craigavon
Review for: Other
Have only started to try some of e.l.f's products lately. Had been keen to get my hands on this one for some time. It's just ok. Handy in the tube form, not messy to apply for that reason but for me, it feels rough on the lips but very little product actually transfers onto the lips. Then your lips feel quite tight. Definitely need a good lip balm afterwards. Will continue to use but will go back to my Lush Mint Julep when it's done. Messy, but more effective.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Leamington Spa
Bought this about a month ago and really pleased with it. It is basically a lip balm with a sugar exfoliant that leaves your lips smoother and flakey skin free. Initially I was leaving the product on my lips but best to apply before makeup, exfoliate your lips and then wipe the product off. The only niggle I have with it is the balm is very soft and often so I often experience too much of it on my lips, maybe keep in fridge (haven't tried yet) 4/5 xx
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I love this lip scrub! Its very unique! I reach for this over any other scrub I own. I will continue to purchase this one over and over. The applicator makes using this product so easy. All my other lip scrubs come in a little container and you have to dip your finger in and apply it to your lips using your finger, a pretty messing application. With this ELF lip exfoliater you use it like a lip stick for an easy no mess application. The exfoliating crystals aren't overly big but a good size to do it's job at removing dead skin. Also there are many flavors to choose from, they all smell and taste so good.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this exfoliator! This exfoliator has a sweet sugary taste and scent to it. I suggest using this once a week or before every liquid lipstick application. This will remove all dry dead skin from the lips and leave them smooth and healthy looking. I 100% recommend this product. *I have used the Lush lip scrubs but I actually prefer this, it's less messy and less money.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Vancouver , BC
Love this product because it is affordable, easy to apply, and it works well. I own all 3 flavours and use them whenever my lips get flaky. For $3 you really can't go wrong. The texture reminds me of a sugar scrub, but it is such a good idea to put it in the form of a lipstick so you don't need to stick your fingers in a pot. Also makes it a great product for on the go because of its mess free application.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Halifax, NS
his lip exfoliator is in a lipstick type tube and you just rub the tube along your lips to exfoliate them. It’s so easy and convenient to have the exfoliator in a lipstick tube. And this exfoliator gets it done. I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks this time of year (any time of year) and some of them can be quite drying. This exfoliator makes my lips nice and smooth before I go in with a matte liquid lip.
Sadie E.
Sadie E.
Saskatoon, SK
I want to eat this , no joke. It smells like brown sugar or cookies and it is oh so delicious ! I love how it is shaped like lipstick so you can scrub the exfoliant on your lips without getting it all over your hands. It seems to help bring circulation to my lips as well and once I exfoliate my lips they feel soft and are ready to have lipstick applied or a gloss or whatever. Great for the price
Kay K.
Kay K.
Oakville, Ontario
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is a great and cheaper dupe for the jeffreestar velour lip scrubs! They work amazing and are great to keep in your makeup kit if you are a professional makeup artist. If not the. They are all around good to have in your makeup bag! They help make your lips softer, they taste amazing and another perk is your lipstick stays on so much longer once you have used it!!
Trinh N.
Trinh N.
Coventry , West Midlands
Review for: Mint Maniac
It's mint smell is really fresh. I use it daily when I wash my face in the evening. The price is affordable. It's texture with tiny pieces of sugar make it work effectively. Not too big nor too small so it not hurt the lips but can clean all the dead skin. My lip looks much better after using it. Definitely will buy it and recommend it to my friends.
Ray S.
Ray S.
Outro produto que para mim não é tão acessível, mas que tive o prazer de usar, nos dias que eu usei vi um resultado muito grande, os lábios são super tratados e um novo rosto, todo o resecado desaparece e se prepara para uso Secar batons novamente
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?