5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kaela L.
Kaela L.
If you have really dry lips in the winter like me then this is the product for you! It exfoliates your lips by peeling off the dead skin to make them soft. I love how it's in the shape of a lipstick because it makes it way easier rather than me using a lip scrub having to apply it with my fingers. It's easy & I loveeee itūüėä
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Downey, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
E.L.f. lip exfoliatior love the price it works perfectly for the price. I would keep on buying it.
Lacie B.
Lacie B.
Manteca, CA
I love this lip exfoliator it works amazing compared to the most expensive brands id choose this
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Ok so I totally hated this product when I 1st got it but I think I got a defective one. It was super rough and the little granules wouldn't even rub off on my lips. I scraped the 1st layer thinking this would help but it didn't. I tossed it out but then months later I saw the cinnamon scrub but E.L.F and I decided to give it one more shot. Loved it! E.L.F you redeemed yourself on this one.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love to use this nightly and it helps with the weather changes and the different environments I am in weekly.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I adore this product. I received one in a voxbox and I have used it almost every day. I have used other lip exfoliators before but this one worked best in my opinion. I will definitely be purchasing this item again when I run out of this one!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
So I am obsessed with this package. The price is perfect I bought it online and got it for a great deal. Their exfoliater line is amazing. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It does such a great job.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before and this was really fun to use! It was so simple and not messy at all. I received the mint one and it not only smelt amazing but it actually left my lips smooth and tasty :)
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Fort Campbell, KY
I just bought this the other day and it works wonders! I not only like the packaging but it smells AMAZING also!
Adri Ana A.
Adri Ana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I didn't like it that I returned it. The shade the lipstick was it was to light. My lips are very pigmented so it looked very streaky.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?