5 colors available

Trinh N.
Trinh N.
Coventry , West Midlands
Review for: Mint Maniac
It's mint smell is really fresh. I use it daily when I wash my face in the evening. The price is affordable. It's texture with tiny pieces of sugar make it work effectively. Not too big nor too small so it not hurt the lips but can clean all the dead skin. My lip looks much better after using it. Definitely will buy it and recommend it to my friends.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Mint Maniac
Once again e.l.f. hits a homerun! If you're a everyday lipstick wearer you'll need this. I saw safyai Nyard (I butchered her name, sorry girl) use this and thought for $4 I can't lose. I was only able to find mint but plan to get every sent. After the first few times you'll get used to the feeling and I've actually come to enjoy the slight tingle.
Ray S.
Ray S.
Outro produto que para mim não é tão acessível, mas que tive o prazer de usar, nos dias que eu usei vi um resultado muito grande, os lábios são super tratados e um novo rosto, todo o resecado desaparece e se prepara para uso Secar batons novamente
Laura C.
Laura C.
Meaford
Review for: Rose
I am surprised on how well this exfoliating lip scrub was! For a very cheap price it does the job in a tube like a lipstick it made it more easier for home used for myself to stub before and after a matte lip cream . I am always surprised by how well elf is stepping up there game! Always an affordable price and amazing results10/10
Adelina P.
Adelina P.
thornhill, ON
finally got my hands on this after it being sold out everytime i go to buy it. BEST smell BEST taste. my lips are SUPER soft after using this, not just because of the scrub, but the actual balm it self leaves my lips soft for a very long time and i don't have the need to constantly reapply it ( but i do it for the amazing smell )
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Review for: Other
I love this product! It tastes like brown sugar and it does a really good job of exfoliating my lips. Takes off any dead skin and leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated. I picked this up at Walmart and I will definitely purchase another once I have used it up. I use a lip balm after (usually eos) and my lips feel amazing!
Jessica
Jessica
Sydney
I loved this when it was new. But it broke after a few uses. It did exfoliate nicely, but it had an awful taste to it. I never bothered to repurchase. I don't know if breaking is a common thing, or if I was just to rough with it. But I don't see how you could exfoliate without pressing a little hard.
Sharina M.
Sharina M.
BOTA
Review for: Coconut, Rose
I really really really loved E.L.F lip products as it has a good scent and it is easy to apply for daily use. I highly recommend to you guys to buy E.L.F lip products as it is really good product and it has nice packaging. Trust me when you use it for the first time, you will buy it again! Same like me ;)
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Victoria
Review for: Mint Maniac
This is so cheap and does the job really well. The mint flavour is a little sickly but since you don't keep it on your lips for long it's not a bother. You can get different levels of exfoliation depending on whether or not you keep the product in bullet form (harder) or smoosh it onto your finger (softer).
Erin B.
Erin B.
New Liskeard
Review for: Other
I am SO in love this with lip exfoliator! I have not been able to find anything similar to it! I love how it is in a lipstick molded shape so it isn't messy, and you can easily take it on the go if you need to add lipstick to dry lips. It smells like brown sugar and is also very hydrating!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?