BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Wednesday N.
Dallas, TX
Best!!! Especially in cherry flavor. It's not overly cherry but you still can tell it's there. Totally went above and beyond what I expected
McKenzi K.
Trussville, AL
This product gave my lips a refreshing, healthy feel and only took minutes to use! It is effective, pleasantly scented, and priced at an unbeatable value for what you're getting. I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.
Whitney J.
I received this product in Mint Maniac and I think this product was more of a hit than a miss. For one, though I did like the idea of the product being in a lipstick tube, I think this type of product is best in a tin container and applied with fingers. I also felt like I had to use A LOT of product and scrub a lot to get even a little bit of exfoliation. That being said, I do have naturally dry lips. I'll be sticking to my lip jam scrub from Etude House. Some pros? The mint aroma and the fact that it's cruelty-free and vegan.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Me habia hecho exfoliacion de labios pero nunca con un labial asi que me encanta lo facil, limpio y comodo
Heather B.
I absolutely LOVE this lip exfoliate. Yes, I know you can probably make your own at home, but think about this: THIS IS WAYYYYY LESS MESSY. I love the packaging and the convenience of this product. I use it all the time and feel that it does a great job at exfoliating my lips.

I recieved this product for free in my E.L.F. VoxBox!
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ
I'm completely obsessed with this product, I use it in the morning before putting on makeup and at night before I go to bed. The mint flavor tastes and smells awesome. This product leave my lips feeling baby smooth. It gets the job done without feeling like you're rubbing sand paper on your lips. Of course the price is also another perk since it's elf and very very cheap! So happy to receive this in my Vox Box!
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Don't throw your money away on the more expensive lip scrubs and lip exfoliators in tubes like I made the mistake of doing. This one is a THOUSAND times better. I didn't have the issue that others had where it was too balmy straight of the tube. Mine was straight up exfoliating the first time I applied it. I have lips that need to be exfoliated every morning and every night and this stuff is truly amazing. It leaves the perfect amount of balm on the lips afterward and has the perfect amount of "grit" to really get the job done. It's seriously out of this world and the price just puts it in the #1 spot for me. You will be hard pressed to find a better product. Period.
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
decent exfoliator for the price. I prefer the sugar scrubs from Lush, by this works just fine in pinch.
Caitlin G.
Whittier, CA
Nice lip exfoliation. Creates a smooth surface to apply lipstick or just moistens lips. Sweet minty flavor is a bonus.
Courtney S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This product is great for chapped and dry lips! Peels away all the dead skin leaving your lips silky smooth.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?