BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mary K.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It retails for about $3.00s. its very grainy but later it smoothns out! I was quite upset about mine because it broke off the first day! otherwise its a good exfoliator!
Heather L.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I didn't even know lip exfoliating was a thing until I was placing an order on ELFs website & came across this product. I am so glad I purchased it because I love it! This has made my lips feel so smooth! Just wet your lips, rub it around a bit, rinse it off & apply your favorite lip balm! I do this right before bed & in the morning my lips feel so nice! I have repurchased 2x already and will continue to do so. It smells/tastes great too! Very affordable.
Rozalina Y.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I bought this because my lips were insanely dry and decided to give it a try, it removed most of the dryness but not for long ... An upside is that it is really inexpensive and smells great !
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lip exfoliator, convenient shade, not messy, gentle and has a secret balm on the bottom!
Melissa H.
Cincinnati, OH
I was so excited when my Target stared carrying this. I use it almost every night before bed. It does a great job moisturizing and exfoliating my lips! Highly recommend this and is only a few bucks!
Nida L.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My SO noticed a significant change in my lips after I used this! It is a little weird at first, but it does make your lips smoothr especially if you are like me and have chapped lips ALL the time! I like to top my lips off with chapstick for the extra moisture after using this!
Jasmine B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is perfect to use with a matte product. I bought the clear exfoliator and I'm enjoying it. It's not too harsh and it's made with nourishing ingredients like shea butter and jojoba oil.

Make sure to use a lip balm after exfoliating.
Selena A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was waiting forever to try this and I finally did and I'm so happy! I absolutely LOVE IT. It smells AND feels amazing. I definitely recommend it! it gets all the icky dry skin off so easily and simple. it's seriously great! plus it's pretty cheap!!
Hanley M.
Chester, VT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I did not like the scent of this product at all. I also didn't feel like it exfoliated my lips much but rather softened them with oils. I usually make my own lip scrubs to exfoliate and this product makes me stand by this decision. The only benefit is that it is quick to use, so for people in a rush, it is a good pre-lipstick step.
Nicholle B.
Dallas, OR
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I just bought this and couldn't be happier! It has become a regular step in my application of lipstick!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?