BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Katie M.
Katie M.
I like how this product works. I definitely feel like my lips are softer afterwards. It isn't that long lasting but using it again isn't a problem since it's very simple to use
Janeneil B.
Janeneil B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Love this product and the price is excellent to it's like hi and let's go out but it's only about $3 worth it and you will love it too
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
PHOENIX, AZ
Great product helps you get rid of dead skin on lips and leaves super soft. This was my first time using a lip exfoliator and i am loving it
Liz P.
Liz P.
I really enjoy this product! I received the "Mint Maniac" flavor in my e.l.f VoxBox, and I must say that it's a new favorite of mine! This product smells (and tastes...) great, and it works well to smooth my lips before applying lipsticks. It's super affordable, and I love that it's in a lipstick-type bullet rather than in a pot like Lush's lip scrubs.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
This s such a great idea. An easy way to combat chapped lips on the go. Can be done daily or once a week or whenever. Super easy just like putting on lipstick. Then wipe it away and gloss up with your color of choice for super moist lips!!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Lip exfoliators are so important to me because they are vital for smooth lipstick application. I love how this product is dispensed. It is so much more sanitary to use it like a lipstick instead of dipping your finger into a pot.
I personally feel like this should be used at night, because after exfoliation you need to let your lips recover and be sure to moisturize them.
Overall, great product for the price. Absolutely cannot complain.
*I received this product in a VoxBox free for testing purposes.
Nikol F.
Nikol F.
Jacksonville, FL
The fact that it comes in a tube makes it essentially mess-free and it's a pretty harsh scrub which I love for a deep exfoliation! The flavor is great too!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Maywood, CA
I love this exfoliator! It leaves my lips feeling amazing!!! I love using it at night so when I wake up my lips are smooth! I received it free with a voxbox.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Pardeeville, WI
Love this!! I love how it's in a lipstick container instead of a pot, it's less mess and easy to use!
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
I received the mint maniac flavor free from Influenster for an honest review. I really enjoyed this lip scrub. It is super convenient to have it in a lipstick tube for an easy and clean application. It removes dead skin and makes your lips smooth. You will still need a moisturizer afterwards, though. Also, I really appreciated that it did not have a nasty taste.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?