5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
I do not like this one. The other ones in the different flavors and with the sugar type exfoliaters, I love. This one, the exfoliating bits are too harsh and just hurts my lips. You don't get enough of the moisturizing stuff when you use it and it feels like I'm rubbing a bumpy rock against my lips.
mariangel a.
mariangel a.
miami, FL
My lips are very soft when I apply it and I really like it. Works very well and also smells very rich. My lips look like others when I use it has impressed me. Also the packaging where it comes is very cute and practical to take it wherever it is. I recommend it
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I love the new mint flavor that it comes in! This formula is creamier than I remember, and it lightly exfoliates the lips. The only thing that is holding me back from a 5 star rating is that this dries out so so fast. They should put this in a pot so it can stay creamy longer!
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
I bought this post-Kylie Lip Kit (aka a notorious chapper of lips). And, after just one use, I am IN LOVE. Easy and quick to use, with immediate results. Smells great and leaves your lips free of those gross skin flakes. Just remember to moisturize afterwards! 10/10!!!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
This product makes my lips feel amazing. The only problem I have ever had is the hardening once you use it. I have to rotate the lip stick to not feel like sand paper is being used. I love the way my lips feel after. I feel like all the dead skin has been removed and will hold lip moisture better.
Kenzie T.
Kenzie T.
Irvington, AL
When I first got it, it was nice and abrasive to get the dry skin off of my lips but after using it like twice, all the surface sugar melted and left me with just a reg lip balm. I just cut the surface off and it was all good again.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Guymon, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Elf is definitely one of my favorite brands because of how affordable and great their products are! I was able to buy this set at Walmart! I use the lip exfoliater every time I do my makeup and the red Lippie is such a pretty color you really do get what you are paying for!
autumn m.
autumn m.
Sandston, VA
I love this stuff! I never used any kind of lip exfoliator and thought it sounded like a waste. I WAS WRONG. a quick swipe and a few seconds of massaging this on my lips and BAM super soft brand new lips. This stuff is great. Plus its a great price. win win! Now they've added a small pod of lip balm to the case! A great thing just got a little better.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Omaha, NE
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This is great for those of us that need or want a little extra plump in lips. It for me does wonders and great quality of colors available too!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
Elf is one of my all time favorites. The lip scrub is amazing, not to harsh and leaves a buttery texture on your lips. I always shop at the online store I feel that is where you get most of the deals. But they also have been known to be at the dollar store. Highly recommend, great price and quality
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?