BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
I've tried the brown-ish e.l.f. exfoliator in the past (I can't remember the name) but it fell apart so easily and was such a rough scrub, my lips would actually hurt. I recently received the Mint Maniac version in a VoxBox from Influenster and I love it so much more! It's much gentler but still scrubs off all the dead skin. With the other one, you had to exfoliate my putting pressure on your lips with the product, but with this one, it glides on like a balm and you exfoliate by rubbing your lips together. It's much easier to apply, and the results are so much better. It smells and tastes great too because of the mint!
Yadhira R.
I'm one of those that gets such bad lip problems during the winter! This came just in time in my VoxBox to help me get rid of any dead skin and just give a pamper to my lips. It works incredible and leaves my lips feeling awesome. A must try!!
Kaylin B.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a very nice lip exfoliater simply because it is in the shape of a lipstick, which makes it easier to apply. the only downside is that it breaks easily, so you have to be careful. Though it does do it's job, making lips smooth and soft.
Giovana M.
Westport , CT
I've been using the elf lip exfoliator for over a year now and I have to say is the best thing ever! There's no product out there that does it for me with that price and quality! I always recommend to my friends.
Ana F.
Mission Viejo, CA
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes along with other Elf products. I love how simple and easy this product is. The lipstick shape makes it easy to use and less messy than other similar products I have tried before. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for an effective yet affordable product. I'll purchase when it's over, for sure!
Giselle L.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Just bought this and already I love it! My lips have been so dry, and this made them so soft again. It also smells and tastes so yummy!
Ashley A.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I found this product not so long ago and it was such perfect timing this makes my lips extremely smooth and my lipstick glides on so smoothly
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Just recieved the mint lip exfoliator and i love the smell and great at exfoliating my lips, seems gentle too.
Emely A.
I am deeply in love with this product! My lips have been very chapped recently because of the weather change. I used this a couple times and it removed all of the dead skin. My lips are now so kissably soft! I love it so much! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! I love the price of this product, too! It's so affordable!
Lauren M.
Sheboygan, WI
I love lip exfoliaters and this one takes the cake. Instead of a pot that makes a mess it's a lipstick. It make zero mess and it easy to use!!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?