BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Katherine M.
LOVE THIS! I had such dry lips with dead skin and this helps so much! I noticed quick results! I highly recommend purchasing it!!
Roxanne B.
LEBANON, MO
This product is by far one of my favorites! My lips were so smooth after exfoliating them. My lipstick went on so smoothly and looked absolutely beautiful! Application after application and my lips looked stunning! I use it sell the time now, especially with the colder temps and wind doing their best to ruin my lips...
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
I love this product. The packaging is so easy to use and it is essentially a lip scrub in a lipstick form. Not messy to use. Great idea and works like a charm. I've been happy with this product and will purchase it again.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
this worked so well for me. First of all the mint smell was delicious and was very refreshing. It was awesome that it was a lip exfoliator that you could just apply and use as a lipstick tube instead of putting it on your finger.
Ana F.
Mission Viejo, CA
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes along with other Elf products. I love how simple and easy this product is. The lipstick shape makes it easy to use and less messy than other similar products I have tried before. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for an effective yet affordable product. I'll purchase when it's over, for sure!
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Love that the lip exfoliator is in lipstick form. It really does make it easier to apply. It smells great and leaves my lips very soft afterwards.
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
This was not my favorite e.l.f. product. I felt as if it didn't do much to my lips. I was hoping for them to feel soft. I will not purchase this in the future.
Shylena H.
Glendale, AZ
I love that it smells and tastes decent.. I wasn't eating it, but did get a little in my mouth. It definitely did it's job and removed the dead skin on my lips easily and painlessly. I definitely recommend this if you suffer from sever chapped lips like I do.
Donna C.
This is love! It doesn't sting your lips like other brands and it done still feel heavy, and I don't know if it's just me but I can tell I difference
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
I got this in a voxbox but the opinion is all mine. I really did adore using the lip exfoliator for the first time. Once you get past one layer of smoothness it gets right to exfoliating and gets the job done.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?