5 colors available

Emma S.
Emma S.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is such a nice lip exfoliator and I love that it comes in a tube so that I don't have to use my fingers. There's no real scent which isn't really a negative or a positive. It's super cheap which is nice and I would recommend it to anyone.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Fort Erie, ON
Perfect for keeping your lips kissable! Using lipstick every day can really dry out your lips. Using this exfoliate every night really smooths them out. Available at target for a couple dollars, this is a must have for your beauty regime!
Alexandria J.
Alexandria J.
Picton
While the e.l.f. lip exfoliator works pretty well to get dry skin off the lips and make them soft and smooth. It has a very bad taste that is hard not to get in your mouth. That is the only downside to this product though.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
S. Chesterfield, VA
This is a fairly decent exfoliator for the price of $3. I've purchased it quite a few times and I really like that it's packaged like a lipstick. The only down fall is they tend to dry out or something after a few weeks.
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon, SK
This product is a bit rough for my taste, but in the end does exfoliate my dry lips and leave them nice and plump for lipstick application. I use this once a week, because if I use it more it irritates my lips.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Gatineau, QC
Really good for prepping your lips before lipstick. Especially liquid lipsticks! I purchased it at Old Navy for less then $5. The smell isn't my favourite but it does work really well. I will buy it again!
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Toronto, Canada
Love this! For an inexpensive brand, it works so perfect. Before putting on lipstick, I exfoliate with this! When matte lipsticks get bunchy, use this before. So easy to apply, and would buy again!!!!!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
I really like this stuff. My lips often get dry and nothing I have tried seems to exfoliate them well. But this stuff is great! It smells nice, and after you lips feel fresh. I definitely recommend!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
This is a cheap and surprisingly good exfoliator. It coarse but not too harsh. I like it. Its good to use to prep your lips before lipstick. It has a light and enjoyable scent.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love this exfoliation! It's a unique way and works wonders! I have chapped lips and would recommend this product to people who have similar lips to me!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?