5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Cacie F.
Cacie F.
Great product! It's easy to use and actually works. By the next day, my lips were no longer dry and chapped! And it's also super affordable. Definitely recommend.
Shaelynn N.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick , OH
This did not work as well as I was hoping it did not take off all the dead skin unless I rubbed my lips raw and it made such a mess. For the price it worked okay but I think next time I'm going to spend a bit more money for something better.
Emily V.
Emily V.
This isn't a "use once and all your problems are gone" product. I'd recommend applying this a couple of times a day for the best results- like the morning and before you go to bed. Just after 3 applications I noticed a big difference in my lips. It's CHEAP & it works!!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love this product. It really changed my skincare routine. Its really simple and easy to use. It smells wonderful. It makes my lips feel so smooth and it takes the dry dead skin of with ease. I love how compact it is and how long it lasts and a little goes a long way. And it doesn't take long to do. The price is great. I highly recommend this product.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I was really disappointed in this product. It does not exfoliate well and has a very dry consistency. I prefer exfoliant a that I can rub between my lips but this exfoliates while you apply it like a lipstick. Not a big fan of this.
Samara K.
Samara K.
Denver, CO
This product works so well and is so inexpensive, I use it every night while getting ready for bed and my lips have never been smoother. I'm finding it particularly useful in maintaining my lips during the winter.
Emily E.
Emily E.
A must have if you're going to be wearing a matte or liquid lipstick. Great if your lips are dry and peeling in general. When I got my wisdom teeth out my lips were horribly dry and peeling and this was a life saver.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
San Francisco, CA
I received the e.l.f. lip exfoliator free with the e.l.f. cosmetics Vox Box and it was such a blessing to my makeup routine. I received in October and my lips get SO dry and chapped in the Winter- it absolutely saved me. I have the mint flavor and it not only exfoliates my lips but leaves them feeling soft and smooth. I will definitely be purchasing more when mine is all used up
Casandra R.
Casandra R.
Bonham, TX
I like that it lightly scrubbed away dead skin and made it smooth enough for lipstick/gloss application afterwards
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
I've gone through couple of these already, I love it so much. It takes all the dead skin off my lips making them perfect for my favorite red lipstick.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?