BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Marlene J.
I freaking love he exfoliate it smells so good and it tastes good too I'm not even sure if it's edible but I'm pretty sure it is I use the brown one and it is just amazing I need another tube it really helps exfoliate definitely try it it's only a dollar!
Veronica S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I hear a lot of people complaining about this product being too rough, but I've found if you pick the outer later off before each application it works great and doesn't feel rough to the touch. This is definitely a GODSEND!
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product and it makes your lips feel so smooth. A plus is that it tastes really good (not that your supposed to get it in your mouth:) ) The one downside is that it dries up a little. It's still useable, but it will sometimes come off of the tube (you can easily stick it back on)
Samantha K.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Will never purchase another tube or chap stick or any other lip moisturizer out there! Thus stuff is legit!!!!! Especially great for the cold winter months when my lips are chapped horribly.
Stephanie E.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Leaves your lips soft and yummy! It exfoliates using sugar which stays on your lips afterwards. Honestly, there's no way you can go wrong with this one. If you decide it's not for you, you only spent $3 so it is definitely worth trying.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really love this product! If your lips are super dry and flaky, apply this and leave it on for a few minutes.. wipe it off after and your lips will feel so nice and smooth, and all the dead skin/dry parts should come right off! I always apply this right before any lipstick or gloss so it applies perfectly. :) would 1000000% recommend!
Ashley J.
This is amazing it really does exfoliate your lips and it comes with a lip balm on the end that is okay but the exfoliator is so easy and I love the different shades and they make your lips feeling super smooth afterwards and also it's super affordable I highly recommend
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product smells amazing and does a decent job, but I find it only works for super chapped areas of the lips that are already peeling. I have dry lips in general and this doesn't exfoliate deep enough to get all the problem areas, but it does a good job considering the price and is conveniently packaged.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I finally found this product in stock at my local Target and snagged it, needing a good and affordable lip exfoliator. It's perfect! Gets the job done (with no mess) and leaves a smooth canvas before applying lipstick. It's also fun to lick off the excess sugar! Definitely give this product a try!
Giselle L.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Just bought this and already I love it! My lips have been so dry, and this made them so soft again. It also smells and tastes so yummy!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?