5 colors available

How to use:

Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
Hallelujah! A lip exfoliator that isn't messy, and actually works. I love to wear lipstick, especially liquid lipstick and exfoliating your lips is essential to the perfect application. After trying so many different products and diys, I think I have finally found the perfect exfoliator.

I have this in mint. The scent and taste is very light but I like that.

Honestly, my lips have never felt smoother and even my husband noticed a difference!

I received this product complementary in return for my honest opinion and review of it.
Moriah M.
Moriah M.
Jacksonville, FL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. With the weather change my lips have been cracked and peeling and this helped smooth them out and look kissably soft again. I wasn't sure I'd be a fan of this at first but after the first use my mind was changed! I will use this product over and over again.
Roskita S.
Roskita S.
This is actually pretty cool. I've never tried something like this. I just rinse it off with water n cotton pad and my lips get super smooth!!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Phoenix, AZ
So I'm kind of one of those snobby high end makeup kinda people and am highly surprised by this particular product it soothes my lips and removes all the leftover crap from the previous night's shenanigans I'm a sicker for matte liquid lips and we all know how dry those can be and this took care of it with no hassle or mess love that's it's in the lipstick type packaging
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
I didnt read the directions at first and put it on my semi dry lips. Lol. I wiped off as i read u apply to wet lips and as i wiped it off, i could already tell me lips were smoother and felt great! I would totally buy this again!
Julisa V.
Julisa V.
I bought this because I always have chapped lips and it was cheap and if it didn't work who cares since it's a couple bucks. But it worked!!! 2 yrs later and I still use it
Sophie T.
Sophie T.
For those of you who experience dry, chapped lips in the winter like myself this product is for YOU! This lip exfoliator left my lips feeling the softest I've felt! I would definitely buy this again.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use a lot of balms and ointments to keep my lips soft, but I had never tried to exfoliate my lips before, and I wanted to try it because I've been wearing a lot of matte lipsticks lately. I was going to buy Tarte's lip exfoliator, then I saw this e.l.f. version for a lot cheaper and thought I might as well test the cheap products first and see if they work. I purchased the original version, which smells and tastes like vanilla. I think the key to this product being successful is being gentle with it - I can see how some people said it's too rough, but you just have to be careful not to scrub your lips too hard. I use it immediately before putting on a matte lipstick and it definitely makes the product go on smoothr. It actually makes my lips so smooth that my matte lipsticks kind of have a satiny finish instead of a dry matte look. Still looks nice though and doesn't affect the wear of the lipstick. I would say for the price, this does its job and is worth trying out.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , ON
I love this product and will purchase this again. I have dry skin on my lips and it makes for lipstick application messy. I like matte lipstick but with dry lips it can look awful. So I bought this because it was really cheap and nothing else worked. I use this for a week and seen a major difference. You apply like a lipstick and then rub lips like you would an Exfoliants. The gritty stuff removes dry skin and the lotion I found moisturizers my lips. Strongly recommend
Jacinda L.
Jacinda L.
Calgary, AB
GREAT PRODUCT!!! I normally use the LUSh Sugar Scrub Lip Exfoliators, or the Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub. This ELF one is better. The stick format is amazing, so much better than a pot. Only downside is that it is smaller, so run out quicker. I find that I use less with the stick than the other brand pots. It also is really nice afterwards, moisture level is great. I love the scent too - it is like a creamy spearmint, not too strong OR light. Perfect.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?