BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
jen r.
Bonifay, FL
This is a high quality product for the $4 I paid for it! I use this a few times a week! It makes my lips feel great and keeps them smooth. Exfoliation isn't only for the face and body; it is for the lips too! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a product like this.
Tabatha N.
Ravenna, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this!! I use it before putting matte lipstick on. It works great at getting the dead skin off your lips. It also smells really good. And you can't beat the price!
Julia M.
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit
I love this lip exfoliator. It works phenomenally and makes my lips extremely smooth. It's just the right amount of texture and exfoliant. It's soooo inexpensive and effective
Mandy H.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this! And you certainly can't beat the price. The fact that it's shaped like a lipstick makes using the product very easy.
Kayenat H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have been never too keen to try this thinking why bother when you can make your own scrub at home, well that never happens and it gets messy. So I got this from walmart and I am very happy with my purchase. I used it at night and I ised it in the morning before I put on my liquid lipstick and I think it does a great job. And for three bucks you can beat it!
I would highly recommend this!
Bewitchedd B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Obsessed with this, the only thing I don't like is when it gets dried out its hard to apply...
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
When I first started getting into make it this came in something my best friend brought me. Since then Ive been using it. One thing I hate is that it breaks easily but it does wonders on my lips
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I honestly repurchase this so often and I can't wait to try the other kinds! This stuff is amazing!

Pros:
- It's only $3, and you can't beat that honestly.
- Doesn't smell or taste bad
- Makes your lips extremely soft
- Gentle enough for every day use

Cons:
- The packaging can break semi easily, I had to put mine into a different container

Tip:
To get it to exfoliate quickly, cut part of the tip off to get to the scrub part instead of the smooth outer coating!
Emily M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I bought this within the past few months and it has been great! I was a bit weary to try it because some reviews said it was rough and hurt their lips but I gave it ago anyway. The product kind of works in layers, you get this lip-balm type layer first and then as that wears done the exfoliating beads start to pop through. They can be a bit rough but its a good rough. Then those wear away and the lip-balm texture comes back and the cycle starts again. After I apply I put on some chapstick and my lips are in great shape! It works so great!
Alyssa L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I enjoy this product a lot because it's in a lipstick form. It's not messy like most other ones that are in squeezey tubes or pots. It smells nice & it's only $3. It exfoliates really well.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?