BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Eriatta B.
Eriatta B.
Flint, MI
I received this e.l.f. Mint Maniac lip exfoliator free in exhange for my honest review from influenster. I really love this stuff. I will admit that sometimes it gets into my mouth.... and I like it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of their dry lip skin.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
I was excited to try this product after receiving it complimentary from influenster but only thought it was so so. It did make my lips feel smooth but more so like I just applied coconut oil and not exfoliated them. The stick it just like a lipstick and has no texture to it so I'm not sure how it's really exfoliating. I wouldn't buy this product if I was looking for an exfoliator.
Charise C.
Charise C.
I have sensitive skin, and I felt this product irritates my skin and lips. It exfoliates very well.
Ronda B.
Ronda B.
It looks like lipstick, nothing like what I usually use to exfoliate my lips. You massage it on your damp lips, in circular motions. After doing so, I realized it has a semi-rough texture, not smooth like lipstick. It also has a nice, mint flavor
Casey E.
Casey E.
Wolcottville, IN
I love the lip exfoliator! It's awesome and makes my lips so smooth. Works perfect right before lip stick!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
I got this from influenster in the mint flavor. Its easy to exfoliate because it has no mess. It is mainly just sugar and oil which is easy to diy but I enjoy how easy it is to control and how gently it is.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Omg! This is exactly what I was looking for... It really works for me. My lips are soft and clean. Also, it taste like sugar and mint after using it. It's very easy to apply and remove and more important it is totally affordable.
Sanzida B.
Sanzida B.
Ozone Park, NY
This product is kind of "meh". I don't really think it helped much. Not a fan of minty flavored/smelling product. Only plus side is that it's not as rough in comparison to most lip exfoliator.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I truly loved this, I didn't know what to expect from it, but wow it helped fix my chapped lips in this cold weather, so I can wear any lipstick even matte!!! Without over drying my lips, this is a def must buy!!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
A great value! Be sure that you are applying it to DAMP lips. Applying it on dry lips hurts a bit and is probably too abraisive. Applying it on wet lips is uneffective, as the exfoliate seems to just glide across the wetness of your lips. If your lips are damp as they should be, you'll see miraculous results. I typically apply two layers then use my fingers to massage the product in. I love the outcome (and the "taste")!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?