BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
The stick format is my favorite when it comes to lip exfoliators. That is one big reason I love this product. Second is the amazing scent. Its fake cherry but it smells delicious (and tastes it too!). I use this before liquid lipstick or any really emollient nude lipstick. It smoothes out my lips surface and helps decrease lines. It starts out a little too soft but as you work your way into the bulliet you get a more rough consistency.
Bailey M.
I don't love this. I did use the mint so I think I want to try out the original just to see if I like it more.

I feel like I like it for the first use or 2 but over continued use of don't like what it does to my lips. I just prefer to use a really hydrating lip balm like the nivea. I will continue to use this but really only for occasional use.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, NC
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
These lip scrubs are to die for. With a traditional lip scrub you usually have to apply it with your fingers, and I find that I miss most of the product when I apply it this way. I love how much control I have with these because it looks like a lipstick from the packaging. The coarseness of the exfoliator is just right and it never leaves my lips feeling dry. This product is only 3 dollars, so I definitely recommend this!!
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I recently purchased this item and I love it! I think it's comparable to more expensive brands like Lush. I like this product more I find it easier to use, more hygienic and cheaper. I think it works just as good it has a good smell and an ok taste. I would highly recommend this product and will definitely be repurchasing
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
This lip product is good because I could taste it and use it before my lipstick application. The scent was very strong and made my lips feel so soft. It made my lipstick application look so much smoother and lighter. After using this product my lips felt more moisturized and not as flaky and dry from the weather. This fits very well in my purse and I would buy it again. It is at such a reasonable and affordable price.
Stephanny M.
Excelente! Realmente sientes como tu labios quedan libres de impurezas luego de que te lo aplicas. Además, rato después, deja tus labios muy suaves. Es perfecto para aplicarnosla al finalizar el día cuando nuestro pintalabios nos deja residuos y piel reseca. Altamente recomendado
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Don't bother with pricey brands like Fresh for a lip scrub – this is all you need! Wet your lips with some water and scrub. Then just wipe with a towel and dry the tip of the scrub. Your lips will feel smooth and seem fuller thanks to exfoliation in a matter of minutes. It's affordable and easy to use!
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
I LOVE these exfoliators. I think the packaging in these is unique vs. the ones in the little tubs. The lipstick like packaging makes the whole process faster and it makes my lips super soft. I was sent the mint one by Influenster and I absolutely love it. I've gone through about 2 of the original ones.
Kristina S.
This is a favorite! It is a big rough on lips but does the job! I was reluctant to expect much from this but I tried this on chapped lips and they were better later that day. I've used this several times and really like it. I plan to grab another when this one is gone and I've recommended it to several others!
Rachel G.
Concord, CA
Review for: Rose more...
When I was in Minnesota this was a lifesaver! It's a well known fact that winter weather can lead to chapped lips. In minnesota its winter for nearly 7 months of the year. I love to wear a simple makeup look consisting of just mascara and lipstick but my chapped lips were ruining the look! This little baby came along and made all the difference in my lipstick application without being too rough my sensitive lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?