BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kaylin P.
Clarendon, PA
I love the elf lip exfoliator. It makes your lips so smooth and makes lip products go on so much easier. Elf is such a great, beyond adorable brand that I don't think gets nearly enough hype. So easy to use and I will definitely repurchase.
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
lol exfoliating is one of my favorite Things to do lol I have tons of little sugar scrub products for my lips and I love this one. I love how the grain are super small and not very chunky I definitely see myself buying more when I run out!
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
This was my first time using a lip exfoliator. I have used a lip mask before which I really liked so I was exciting to see a lip exfoliator in my voxbox. My lips were really soft and I felt no dead skin after using and I now use it weekly!
Ashley O.
Conway, AR
LOVE this stuff. First of all the mint taste delicious. Like seriously. The directions say to wipe off after applying/rubbing. I just wanted to lick mine off. Weird. I know. But seriously, this stuff is amazing. Makes your lips feel great!
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
I love this lip exfoliator!! My favorite flavor is the cherry. It is super inexpensive and so easy to use! So much easier than lip scrubs in a pot. This is since a nice exfoliator it can be used daily if needed. Would absolutely recommend!
Brianna S.
morris, il
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This is my go to everyday lip pr9duct! The exfoliator really helps to prep my lips when they are dry and then the lip pencil is literally my favorite I have several shades and it is so long lasting and it doesn't smudge through out the day
Samantha M.
I am totally obsessed! This is so much easier than those sugar scrubs you need to scoop out with your finger. This is just like applying lipstick! I got it in my elf Vox box and I couldn't be happier! I already convinced my mom to buy it !
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was skeptical at first, but after using this once or twice, I love it! My lips are much softer and there's far less peeling than before. Great for the price! However, after the sugary granules are exposed it can be a little uncomfortable
Krystal L.
Midland , TX
The best thing everrrrrrrrrr! I typically use my own homemade lip exfoliator because My lips are either always dry or peeling with lipstick. This was amazing on my lips. It helped take off excess skin and moisturize them at the same time!!
Rachael i.
This came at a perfect time for me. I really loved this product and was thinking about trying it beforehand. It met my expectations. I think the price is right also. I would by this again. However, I received this product to test for free.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?