5 colors available

How to use:

Kirstine F.
Kirstine F.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is one of the best lip exfoliators available in the market! It's very affordable and it really does its job! It can be a little rough sometimes but nevertheless it scrubs off all the dry skin on your lips. The way it's made is brilliant! Very convenient to use
Viviana P.
Viviana P.
Salt Lake City, UT
I loved the lip exfoliator the day i got it my lips were super dry and i had skin read to peel off so i was excited to use this because it feels like a sugar scrub just formed as a lipstick. It was so amazing, i loved this and i use it every day before i go to bed!
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
When I first got this product, I was confused as to how it would work but I love it. It feels great on my lips. It really scrubs off all of the dead skin and or stubborn lipstick I had on from earlier. It left my lips feeling very soft and had a great look to them.
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
Omg this if I found a true wonder my lips are very dry and tend to peel off skin and this exfoliating lipstick drags all that dryness and has a delicious taste, it really fascinates me, I will follow it using and buying I will be in love with the results on my lips
Violga R.
Violga R.
Providence , RI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
THIS IS LIFE! It takes away any dead skin on lips which I have a lot of. This lip scrub leaves lip so soft and moisturized and it smells good! Only downside is that it broke ( maybe i applied to hard since its not very smooth) but i just stook it back in and vuala!
Flor H.
Flor H.
Favorite exfoliator I use it after a long day of wearing matte lipstick and it always leaves my lips like "new" feeling soft and always use the little lip balm it has on the bottom or just use a chapstick to help it out more and also when my lips are sorta chapped
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
I had never used a lip exfoliatior before I was sent this one for free to review. I had no idea my lips could be so soft! The product is minty and sweet and I was surprised at how instant the difference was. I think I will now be doing this for a long, long time.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Philadelphia, PA
The lip exfoliator has been working wonders on my lips especially in this harsh windy winter. The thing I like most about it is the minty scent. It was so easy to apply and use and after one use you see the difference in your lips. 100% will continue to purchase.
Kaylah M.
Kaylah M.
Lambertville, MI
This product does what it says it will. It exfoliates and removes dry skin from the lips. Even though it does not work as well as some of the other lip scrubs I've used, I like that it comes in a lipstick tube so it is not messy to apply (like the others I have).
Leidy K.
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
This New Formula its amazing
I have the New mint maniac lip exfoliator
Not harsh on your lips like the original one has
Light scent and leave the lips so smooth and feeling great!

I received this product for FREE from influenster
In exchange for my honest review.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?