5 colors available

How to use:

Ruksana H.
Ruksana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Very easy to apply and the minty flavor helps! Sweet, smooth, perfect for winter chapped skin, a nice size to carry around in your purse, just rub on lips and wipe off with cotton pad, AND it has vitamin E and jojoba oils to nourish lips, no excuse not to use it now!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
For as long as I can remember, I have always had SUPER dry lips. (Like embarrassingly terrible) I have always hated it.

I've used the e.l.f lip exfoliator three times since I received it earlier today&I can already tell SUCH A HUGE difference. I can 100% say I'm in love&I WILL continue to use this product in the future.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
It does really work! I have the mint flavor, it's so yummy haha 😍 carry in my bag and use it every day ❤️ I received this product from influenster for testing purposes. This is my honest review.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Maspeth, NY
This product is really awesome, make my lips so soft after use it and smells really nice. I love it. I receive from Influenster but I definitely will buy it after I finish mine.
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Love it. Really does exfoliate lips do to the grainy texture of the lipstick. Also moisturizes lips nicely
Vanesa R.
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this exfoliator! It's in a lipstick form making it super convenient and easy to use! The fact that it's small helps keep my "makeup clutter" low. I use it every time before I apply any lipstick.
Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
I received this product from Influenster and ELF for testing purposes but all opinions expressed are my own.
What a heaven sent for winter! I get the worse chapped lips during the winter months and this helps exfoliate away all my dead skin. I enjoy using this as I get ready to smooth my lips for lipstick application. Used about once a day it helps me reduce he amount of chap stick I use. I will always have these on hand!
Drewann A.
Drewann A.
Dayton, KY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have chronic dry skin. Especially on my lips and face. Using this with a natural mineral chap stick has totally changed my life.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
takes away dead skin and makes lips feeling soft, smells good, applys well. love it
Lily R.
Lily R.
Talmoon, MN
I really enjoy this stuff. It's supper soft and does what it says it's going too. I have such chapped dry lips and this gets the dead skin off & moisturize at the same time!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?