5 colors available

How to use:

Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Azusa, CA
I really love it. Price is perfect and I looovvee the fact that it's like a lipstick, easy to used...
Madison L.
Madison L.
So I am on acutane right now and it's absolutely killing my lips. I received this product free of charge to sample and it has done wonders. It's harsh enough to get off the dead skin, but not too harsh that I can't use it everyday. If you have naturally dry lips or are on some kind of acne medication, I strongly urge you to use this product!!
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
I received this product in Mint Maniac and I think this product was more of a hit than a miss. For one, though I did like the idea of the product being in a lipstick tube, I think this type of product is best in a tin container and applied with fingers. I also felt like I had to use A LOT of product and scrub a lot to get even a little bit of exfoliation. That being said, I do have naturally dry lips. I'll be sticking to my lip jam scrub from Etude House. Some pros? The mint aroma and the fact that it's cruelty-free and vegan.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
For as long as I can remember, I have always had SUPER dry lips. (Like embarrassingly terrible) I have always hated it.

I've used the e.l.f lip exfoliator three times since I received it earlier today&I can already tell SUCH A HUGE difference. I can 100% say I'm in love&I WILL continue to use this product in the future.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Atlanta, GA
Smells good, natural ingredients and it actually works. It's super easy to apply on the lips and get off. I'm so glad I got this as a sample from Influenster. I will definitely need to get more when I run out
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Maspeth, NY
This product is really awesome, make my lips so soft after use it and smells really nice. I love it. I receive from Influenster but I definitely will buy it after I finish mine.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
takes away dead skin and makes lips feeling soft, smells good, applys well. love it
Lily R.
Lily R.
Talmoon, MN
I really enjoy this stuff. It's supper soft and does what it says it's going too. I have such chapped dry lips and this gets the dead skin off & moisturize at the same time!
Yolanda M.
Yolanda M.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Always use this product before doing my make up and when it is time to put on lipstick or lipgloss. All i do is wipe ofthe rxfoliatir and my lips are so soft and ready and smooth.
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
While I love ELF products this isn't my favorite lip exfoliate. If you're looking for something to exfoliate like a classic sugar scrub would, then you will be disappointed. But if you want a lighter exfoliation that you won't have to wash off when done then this is a good option.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?