BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Dalton A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Oh my goodness this thing is amazing!
I've always had a problem with chapped lips, no matter how hydrated I am my lips will still be chapped, and it makes wearing lipstick hard sometimes.
This bad boy is my lip redeemer.
I do this right out of the shower each morning, and then put on some Chapstick right after, and I'm ready to wear any lipstick I want!
I don't have to deal with the weird peeling look anymore!
A definite must have for me.
Roshni P.
Warrenville, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this lip exfoliator. It really gets rid of chapped lips and it smells amazing!! Plus u can't beat the price...
Jennifer O.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I absolutely love this! It really does work to help exfoliate and smooth your lips before putting on lipstick. Definitely a must have.
Nicol R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works wonders, it make my lips smooth, soft and when I apply my lip color it glides on smoothly.
Abby J.
Irving , TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
First off, ypu cant beat this price! It's a great light lip exfoliant that will remove the dead skin on your lips. Bonus that it tastes and smells amazing! It is very easy to use and one tube will last you a long time. highly recommend
Roxanne G.
Raytown, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this at first. However after time went on the grit would come off in clumps. The product itself was really nice and did the job. Made my lips look really smooth. The packaging maybe needs work. For the price I would recommend.
Kim Z.
Payson, UT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator is amazing! First of all its not so rough that makes your lips hurt, it's moisturizing at the same time!!! Smells great, and you can't beat the price! Very recommended versus the higher prices exfoliators.
Amanda H.
Abbeville, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I just got this today at Old Navy while I was in line waiting to check out. It smells heavenly! My lips feel so smooth since I tried it, love it!
Paula S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Pretty intelligent to create a lip scrub in a lipstick form, pretty genius.. Sadly, I didn't like this product, maybe it was that certain item from a bad bunch but it was more oily than scrub didn't enjoy it at all.. Hopefully they see this & help me out here lol !
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This was really useful and worked great the first couple of times I used it, but once that initial coating of moisture or whatever it was wore off, I was mostly left with hard exfoliator beads that seem to do more damage than good. If the moisturizing part was more throughout, I'd be extremely happy because it worked great!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?