5 colors available

How to use:

Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
I received this product from Influenster and ELF for testing purposes but all opinions expressed are my own.
What a heaven sent for winter! I get the worse chapped lips during the winter months and this helps exfoliate away all my dead skin. I enjoy using this as I get ready to smooth my lips for lipstick application. Used about once a day it helps me reduce he amount of chap stick I use. I will always have these on hand!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Amarillo, TX
Love this lip exfoliator! I use this. Write I apply any darker lip color to make sure that my lips don't look cracked with dry skin. There's a sweet small to it, it's totally nude and the abrasion is just enough to exfoliate any dry skin! Did I mention it's 3 bucks!?
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
This product works well to exfoliate dry lips, especially in the winter time. I tried the mint version and liked the taste/scent a lot. I deducted a star because the actual stick broke after only 3 uses. I can still continue to use it, but it's trickier to use when the stick is broken.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
This lip exfoliators is okay. Don't know if it really does.much to be honest though. It kind of hurts.my lips when I used it and the taste is bad. But still trying it out to see if my opinion changes.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
I really do love this lip exfoliator! It helps my lips feel smooth, and keeps the dead skin off. My ONLY complaint would be that my lips tend to still feel dry- wish they could make a product with the lip exfoliator on one end and a lip moisturizer on the other!!
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Leavenworth
I love this product so much. I tell you ever since I bought this product my lips feel like a new person lol
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
This exfoliating lipstick did wonders to my lips! It removed most of the dry skin and left me with a minty after feel. When I apply chapstick it goes on very smoothly and overall it's a great product!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Peru, NY
I LOVE this stuff. I use it when I'm going to use a dark or heavy lipstick that I know I'll need a pencil to keep in place. I have mature skin, so I have to worry about non-nude lipsticks really feathering. The ELF Lip Exfoliator makes my lips so smooth and pin, and smooths out some of those teeny tiny lines that lipstick loves to treat like lip estuaries. It makes my lipstick go on smooth, and stay that way! Highly recommended, especially for the price! The brown maple one is my favorite. I wish it was a lipstick so I could taste it all the time!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
This product is amazing! I love the flavor/taste of it! I feel like it gets all the dead skin off my lips! I received this product in my voxbox and will definitely buy more when I run out!
Mara K.
Mara K.
Anaheim , CA
I loved the way this lip exfoliator made my lips feel. It's perfect for carrying it in my purse for when I want to touch up my matte lipsticks before reapplying
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?