BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Sabrina M.
Lordsburg, NM
Review for: Brown sugar more...
The lip exfoliator stick is amazing! It tastes so good and really works. It leaves your lips smooth and fresh after.
Nancy E.
Grand prairie, TX
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I have this one. I love it, it actually works and leaves my lips super soft. I put it on before applying my lipsticks
Mandi M.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Brown sugar more...
Having awfully small lips and a big smile this keeps
Me in check. Instructions easily understandable and I expensive
Bridgette H.
Concord, CA
I really like to exfoliate with this and it's easy to carry around for when I need it. But mine broke pretty quickly.
Tricia G.
Affordable, works just as well as expensive ones if not better, lasts a long time, pairs good with the elf lipstick.
Amanda M.
Trussville , AL
If you want smooth lips that have suffered from drying cracking and dehydration, then this stuff is perfect for you!
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
I love the new formula . It's amazing , definitely better than the old kind . It's good & I will continue using it !
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this stuff. I use it every morning once I'm out of the shower. It's perfect prepping lips for matte lip looks.
Sianna S.
This leaves my lips smooth for hours! It's very cheap and there's a lot in the stick. It's very easy to use and apply
Shirley S.
Lakeland
Amazing... Great lip exfoliator its textured yet gentle at the same time. Leaves you lips looking and feeling great.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?