5 colors available

How to use:

Meli V.
Meli V.
Sheboygan , WI
I received this product from Influenster and ELF for testing purposes but all opinions expressed are my own.
What a heaven sent for winter! I get the worse chapped lips during the winter months and this helps exfoliate away all my dead skin. I enjoy using this as I get ready to smooth my lips for lipstick application. Used about once a day it helps me reduce he amount of chap stick I use. I will always have these on hand!
Tenika S.
Tenika S.
La Place, LA
This is one of the best exfoliator I've used. I love the convenient packaging, and it's gentle while removing dead skin. This is a must before applying any lipcolor, especially those drying liquid mattes we all love. Also you cannot beat the $3 price!
Allie G.
Allie G.
W Melbourne , FL
I've never tried a lip exfoliator,this was my first time trying one, and it worked great ! Left my lips soft after ! Has a good smell, minty smell . But I would definitely keep using this, gets the lips ready for makeup .
Anissa G.
Anissa G.
I have super dry lips and have tried many different brands of lip exfoliators. This one is a much better deal for your money. You can use this with a toothbrush and scrub until the skin comes off. After I apply aquaphor to hydrate and I leave it on over night. It's a must buy- don't waste your money spending more than you have to!

K'Lynn M.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
I received this product free for testing purposes. I got the mint one and i love it! You have to wear it down a little to get to the "crystallized" part but it's worth it and doesn't take long to do. As long as you follow the directions correctly it should work just fine for everything.
Madisyn S.
Madisyn S.
Fenton, MO
Love it❤️ smells so good and my lips are so soft after using it. Also not at all expensive
Haley E.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
YAS! This lip exfoliator is the perfect winter-time product. My lips can get so dry from cold weather, but using this every 4-5 days or so has been sloughing off the dead skin and keeping my lips nice and supple. The minty scent/taste is good, too!
kiara s.
kiara s.
I really do Recommend this product otd great for crack dry lips. Leaves your lips feddling moisture and smooth love it thanks for the free gifts influensters
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Amarillo, TX
Love this lip exfoliator! I use this. Write I apply any darker lip color to make sure that my lips don't look cracked with dry skin. There's a sweet small to it, it's totally nude and the abrasion is just enough to exfoliate any dry skin! Did I mention it's 3 bucks!?
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
This product works well to exfoliate dry lips, especially in the winter time. I tried the mint version and liked the taste/scent a lot. I deducted a star because the actual stick broke after only 3 uses. I can still continue to use it, but it's trickier to use when the stick is broken.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?