5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
I most for the winter! I have big lips and they love to chap as soon as a cold breeze hits. Even with good lip balm, I always struggle. This is a great way to keep your lips in line during the winter. I love being able to easily exfoliate my lips before wearing liquid lipsticks so they look perfect each time.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Seems to work well so far. I noticed it did take off the dead skin and my lips were smooth. Chapstick just glides on after applying. I'm not too fond of the strong taste though. If I happen to lick my lips it leaves an overpowering soapy taste.
jillian s.
jillian s.
Buffalo, NY
I loveeee this lip exfoliator! I loved the minty flavor and I loved that it was in a lipstick tube. Usually lip exfoliators come in a tub and you have to use your fingers and it gets all messy so I love how easy this one is to use. My lips felt smooth and kissable after!
Daphne D.
Daphne D.
I love this lip exfoliator it's cost effective and easy to use. I love how my lips feel after definitely use it before applying matte lipstick. And I loved the mint lip exfoliator perfect during the winter time. Next one to try is cherry
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Jacksonville , FL
This stuff is amazing. I went out and got 7 more to put in my mua kit . I use this before lipstick. I let some balm sit then right before I do the lips I run this over it and bam! Beautiful lips. I wish they made it in pot form too!
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
I received this as a complimentary product for testing purposes from Influenster. I received the Mint Maniac. I absolutely loved it. I have never used a lip exfoliator before, but it's easy to apply and really did make my lips feel softer! Definitely a must-have for these colder dry months!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rosendale, WI
This was my favorite product in the E.L.F. Vox box. This product worked surprisingly well and helped make my lips feel smooth and a lot less dry.
Christa C.
Christa C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The Elf lip exfoliater leaves my lips noticeably soft and actually taste so good! This is a must have this winter season!

I received this complimentary product to try out! ūüíē
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
I got the mint exfoliator and it doesn't only smell good but works great too. So so great
Rikki M.
Rikki M.
Canton, OH
So convenient! Good taste. Works great. Takes off my lip stains! You get a lot in the stick too!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?