BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Desiree A.
For this being my first ever lip exfoliator ever used, I am so glad it was a mint flavor. I received this in my Voxbox complimentary from Influenster and ELF Cosmetics for testing purposes and I will say, when this one is done I will be buying another one. I tend to get drier lips where I live because of the weather so this is perfect for me when I want to wear Liquid Lipsticks and don't want dry chapped lips. Lips should be a part of the skin care too.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
I own multiple sugar lip scrubs and this is by far my favorite. Not only do I love the mint flavor, but it does the job well and even has the balm that comes with it. (Try popping the bottom of the tube off of any elf lip stick. Balm is in the bottom. Even in this scrub.) This is affordable and effective! You can't ask for much more lol
camerah c.
Beckley, WV
This is an amazing product. In the winter time I get very dry lips. My lips will peel really bad. It has gotten to where I have put coconut oil on them and everything under the sun,but if you use this as a pre treatment it will help dry lips.
Cheryl D.
Inez, KY
Love this lip exfoliator.. Leaves lips smooth and no dead skin. I use the top frist then run it sideways after.
Amanda E.
Wow I ordered this and wish I ordered more! So good for the price! I would recommend this over others because the best part is you don't have to get your fingers dirty because it's in a lipstick applicator how smart?!?!
Corrina T.
Erie, PA
My lips are always so dry and this really helps when wanting to use different colored lip products. I use this before I apply my lipsticks because it helps my lips absorb the product better and creates a smooth base. The only downside of this product is it does seem to easily get into your mouth, although it isn't a horrible taste. I just wish that the product held up more structurally.

I did receive this product for free in my elf voxbox but my opinions are 100% my own.
Jennifer R.
I really needed a product like this it's very helpful for taking off dead skin and moisturizing your lips before applying matte lipstick. Only thing is it's very stiff so when I first got it it was hard to use and to get any product onto my lips and I broke the stick itself. It's still useable but maybe this would be better as a balm or softer in a stick container.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
LOVED my exfoliating balm! I have the mint flavor. My lips feel great, super smooth and hydrated and my liquid lipsticks go on beautifully :)
Courtney A.
This was the best thing that I have ever used.. it made my lips very smooth and where they looked a lot sexier than without the exfoliated. Kept my lip stick longer lasting also!!! I'd totally buy it again. :)
Toria W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff! The packaging makes it so convenient to use! I use this every morning before applying my lip products and it makes everything go on smoothly. The price is extremely reasonable and I would repurchase.
I revived this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?