5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Malia R.
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Eliminates dry and cracked skin with the Lip Exfoliator. It is like a sweet sugar and with a soft feeling, it contains vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape and jojoba oils to nourish and protect the lips. This exfoliating softens leaving a feeling of hydration.
To use it is gently rubbed over lips in small circular motions and gently wiped with cotton and kleenex, and then apply a moisturizing lipstick (the one of your preference).
This exfoliant facilitates lip care, is very easy to use and you can take it wherever you want (looks like a lip), so there is no excuse to have beautiful lips. I would definitely buy again because it is something extra health for the lips.
Khamesha L.
Khamesha L.
Oceanside, CA
My new favorite product! It makes my lips so smooth and soft another must have!!
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Littleton, CO
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This product is totally amazing. From the minute you open the product it has a sleek black handle and the smell of the product is minty. The first time I used it I had a crack in my lip and it healed by the next day. I would absolutely purchase this product after testing it and for the money you really cannot get any better.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Lancaster, NY
I absolutely love this lip exfoliate. This was the first time trying this kind of product out and I can't believe how smooth it left my skin. I definitely plan on paying for this when I eventually run out!
carmelle b.
carmelle b.
Cambria heights, NY
This lil exfoliator kicks ass.it exfoliate my lips without drying it out. Once i dry it off my lips is soft and kissable
Erin G.
Erin G.
I absolutely love this exfoliator! I use this at least twice a day, sometimes even more because my lips get so dry in the winter. It makes my lips feel so soft and I can't go a day withou it!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Gibbstown, NJ
I absolutely love this product! I received it in a voxbox as a sample from influenester. I looked up the pricing and it is definitely reasonable. I would definitely recommend this product; it does a great job exfoliating, and leaves lips feeling soft and smooth. I have other lip exfoliators from lush, and I definitely prefer my e.l.f. Exfoliator over them. I think it being in lipstick form helps exfoliate better, rather than applying the product with your finger. Definitely one of my favorite products.
Audriana M.
Audriana M.
Firstly, I love the smell of my exfoliator. It is a soft mint! Seconsly, it is incredibly soft. The texture of the exfoliation doesn't feel like it's tearing your lips skin. Yet, it still takes off the dead skin with ease. Highly recommended daily this product. This product was sent to me for free by Influenster for testing purposes only. They had no influence on my review of the product.
Malena C.
Malena C.
I received this product complimentary from the Influenster e.l.f. Voxbox which was great because mine was running out and I needed a new one. This product tastes really nice and does an amazing job of removing the dead skin from your lips. This is especially helpful when using a drying matte liquid lipstick in order to avoid cracks or over emphasized lip lines.
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Chicago , IL
Love it. Really does exfoliate lips do to the grainy texture of the lipstick. Also moisturizes lips nicely
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?