5 colors available

How to use:

Luz D.
Luz D.
Selma, CA
Awesome exfoliator! I use this when I'm going to use a matte liquid lip, makes lipstick application way much smoother and delightful! :)
Shylena H.
Shylena H.
Glendale, AZ
I love that it smells and tastes decent.. I wasn't eating it, but did get a little in my mouth. It definitely did it's job and removed the dead skin on my lips easily and painlessly. I definitely recommend this if you suffer from sever chapped lips like I do.
Tess S.
Tess S.
Viola, KS
I received this product for free to give my own personal review. This is my new favorite product! This is a must have during the winter months, it is easy to apply and doesn't taste bad in case you get it in your mouth. I would highly recommend this exfoliator!
Anissa G.
Anissa G.
I have super dry lips and have tried many different brands of lip exfoliators. This one is a much better deal for your money. You can use this with a toothbrush and scrub until the skin comes off. After I apply aquaphor to hydrate and I leave it on over night. It's a must buy- don't waste your money spending more than you have to!

Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.
I received the mint exfoliator in a VoxBox and immediately loved it! I have very chapped lips almost all year round and this has been a lifesaver this fall. It also tastes really good which is always a bonus. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mokena, IL
This Lip Exfoliator couldn't have come at a better time. It's perfect for the winter time to peel off and get rid of that dead skin. I have been using it at night before I go to bed just as I would wash my face, now my lips are getting the treatment as well. You can visibly feel and see the difference as soon as you are done using it!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Maspeth, NY
This product is really awesome, make my lips so soft after use it and smells really nice. I love it. I receive from Influenster but I definitely will buy it after I finish mine.
Ericka M.
Ericka M.
Doral, FL
I loved! It smell really good and isnt oily at all... leave your lips pretty soft too.. its a good one
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE the concept of this!!! It made my lips sooooo soft. The packaging was really nice and it fits well in my makeup bag. It met my expectations of an exfoliator. After wiping this product off, I followed up with a simple chap stick and had the softest lips ever!! I received this complimentary from Influenster
Clare K.
Clare K.
This product does a good job but it is not mind-blowing. It made my lips feeling very soft but that is about it. It is such a great product for the price!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?