BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Maria S.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a very inexpensive exfoliator that I would've never known existed had it not been for ELFs beauty bundle. I love that it comes in form of a regular lipstick for easy application and it works so well to leave your lips feeling soft. I use it a couple of times a week and I absolutely love it!
Ashley A.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I found this product not so long ago and it was such perfect timing this makes my lips extremely smooth and my lipstick glides on so smoothly
Sarah k.
Valdosta, GA
I naturally have super chapped lips! Thanks to this lip exfoliator my lips have never felt or looked better! I love this stuff!
Olivia S.
Lineville, AL
Literally love. My lips are so smooth. I use it twice a day. And the bottom is a lip balm.
Valentina D.
Miami , FL
Me fascinó este producto, tengo el que es sabor a menta y me deja los labios súper fresquitos y suaves
Shadonna G.
This lip exfoliator is my favorite exfoliator. I received the new mint one in my e.l.f. voxbox but I used the sugar one before. It scrubs all the dead skin off my lips and leaves my lips feeling smooth. This is a must have for my lips.
Paige C.
Galloway, NJ
I am absolutely in love with this product! I have this in the mint and I adore it. It makes my lips feel so much better after use. The packaging is also really sleek which I enjoy. It definitely is worth the price and I would buy this again. Definitely worth it.
Holly H.
Lynchburg, VA
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but this did not disappoint. The mint maniac worked great and removed the dead skin off my lips. I would use this again. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Kelsey S.
I really wanted to love this product but just didn't. My lips felt more dry after using it and the taste was not good to me.
Gabriela A.
Okay this is genius. I LOVE a good lip scrub And this makes it so easy! You just swipe it on and rub your lips and wipe it off! It's very mess free and great for on the go! I'm loving it so far! I would buy again!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?