BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Citlali C.
I absolutely love how it feels and i love the way my lips feel after i use it. I would recommend you guys to get it.👌👍
Riley W.
Really cheap which is good! But it wasn't rough enough to really exfoliate my lips to my liking. Also didn't taste bad!
Jessica B.
Palmyra, PA
I am not a fan of this lipstick. I don't wear lip color often but this did not go on well and didn't leave even color.
Melissa J.
Bismarck, ND
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Great sugar scrub to exfoliate your lips before a lipstick! It has a sweet sugary taste that also smells like cookies.
Taylor H.
Conway, SC
So disappointed with this. I used it once and it broke into pieces :'( I loved the smell and was so excited to use it.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Review for: Coconut more...
Love this stuff it makes my lips feeling soft AN smooth and super cheap. In love! I'm just in love with elf all around
Ruth H.
I'm not a big fan of lip exfoliate but I have to say it kinda works when I tried it and I think I might keep using it.
Elizabeth T.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this product! ive only used it a couple of times but I really liked it and its such a simple and easy product.
Reina L.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Other more...
My friend told me about this. I used to use it in the winter time all the time and I love it, plus is very affordable
Jennifer E.
Lexington, NC
Elf is amazing. Love all of their products that I have used personally. Love their points system too! And discounts!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?