BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emily  V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
So glad that I found this to remove flaky skin off my lips! I don't use any lip color, so I just use this before my regular lip balm
dominique D.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's ok. It definitely is rough on the lips but is also successful with getting dead skin off. Not a huge fan but I still use it from time to time.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. I use it daily. Gentle on the lips yet very exfoliating. Do recommend.
Alexandra L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm not a fan of the smell, but it's a great product! Makes my lips feel ulta smooth and soft.
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this stuff. I use it every morning once I'm out of the shower. It's perfect prepping lips for matte lip looks.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This stuff works great I just wish it came in a pot. For me it's more hygienic than scrubbing your lips with it in stick form. So I've started just taking a small chunk of the top and working it in and it works so much better! It also has some moisturizing properties you can feel after you rinse it off. My lips feel brand new after using this!
Jillian P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is great at the beginning, but after a few weeks, it starts to dry out and feels scratchy on your lips.
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! The price is cheap and it works so well. My lips feel a lot softer afterwards. It was just the product I was looking for to exfoliate my lips. I for sure would recommend it to others!
Jessica S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This exfoliates great. Plus, it tastes like brown sugar and honey! Not too bad of a taste. My lips are always super smooth after using it.
Fardos M.
Des Moines, IA
I really like this a lot it's really affordable plus ur getting exactly what it buying it for.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?