BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Amber Dawn H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this, I use it all the time when I want my lips to get my lips feeling their best, has a nice sent and flavor too
Oriagna I.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I use this set everyday! I bought the nude/ pink color. It's basically like I'm wearing nothing on my lips. I love it!
ana g.
Review for: Mint Maniac more...
I feel like this does nothing to my lips. I feel little grains (after about 3 uses) but doesn't feel soft or nice after
Lisa J.
Absolutely loooooove this exfoliater! Its so easy to use. And it makes you lips feel amazing! and the smell! To die for
brenda r.
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I got this on sleep after the holidays and it's such a good deal. I love the lip exfoliation and the lipstick is great
Destiny M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm new to this product, but I tried it out a couple times already and I think its pretty good and its very affordable.
Billie L.
Mount Hermon
This stuff is awesome!!!!!!!! It actually helps my lips look a little plumper and the scent and flavor are lovely too ūüėĀ
Sabrina R.
I am obsessed! So easy to quickly apply and it's so affordable! Even if you go through these quickly, you can stock up!
Kassidy W.
This is a great lip exfoliator!! The beads help scrub and exfoliate your lips. The product is clear either brown beads.
Citlali C.
I absolutely love how it feels and i love the way my lips feel after i use it. I would recommend you guys to get it.ūüĎĆūüĎć
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?