BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Grace D.
Grace D.
Burke, Va
First off, this stuff works. I was a little wary at first but when I used it just a few minutes ago I was floored. All the nasty dead skin on my lips came off beautifully and i was left with soft and refreshed lips. Also this tastes great, which is always a plus!
Mim H.
Mim H.
Atlantic City, NJ
This exfoliator is amazing! I usually have dry lips around this time of the year but when I exfoliate it using this it makes it a lot easier to get rid dead/dry skin! I usually make a DYI exfoliator with honey and sugar but this is premade so now I'm happy.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
This is great! I love it specially since I'm such a fan of liquid lipsticks and they tend to be a little harsh on my lips. Super easy to apply so you only need to dab and you're good. Definitely recommended! Got it for free as a part of the elf vox box but all opinions are my own :)
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
I have mint maniac and it works pretty good . I wish it had a little bit more of a scrub to it so that it could remove all the dead skin . Overall it does make my lips soft. As long as I wipe it off with a wet cloth.
bryanna c.
bryanna c.
Pullman, WA
The mint one came in my elf voxbox and I love it so much. I've been using a lip scrub from lush but it is pretty expensive, at just a couple dollars this is a much better deal. Great for before applying lipstick!
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
My lips get cry dry during fall/winter season and this has helped so much since I've gotten it, the lip gloss attached to the bottom has a nice cooling sensation and keep my lips very hydrated!
Kay D.
Kay D.
Jackson, MS
My all time favorite. I was a little skeptical about it at first but after using it a bit I loved it. My lips feel amazingly soft afterwards and don't worry about getting a little in your mouth...it taste like sugar. And between us girls...my husband uses it more than I do...lol
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
This is absolutely one of my FAVORITE lip exfoliators ever! Its easy to use and isn't a messy application. I've use many different ones and this one by far is hands down the best one. Its super inexpensive which makes it even better and they smell AMAZING as well!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Baltimore, MD
I literally love this elf lip exfoliator especially with this cold weather causing my lips to get chapped this is my go to before applying any other product to my lips it's exfoliates my lips perfectly & makes applying any lip product to my lips go on so smooth I love it & would defiantly recommend this product & for the price u defiantly can't beat it!
Ana O.
Ana O.
Anthony , NM
Love this lip exfoliator i e tried high brand one and it works the same leaves your lips super soft n ur matte lippie wont flake off
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?