5 colors available

Adri Ana A.
Adri Ana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I didn't like it that I returned it. The shade the lipstick was it was to light. My lips are very pigmented so it looked very streaky.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I give this three stars because I originally liked it. And then it got dried out and cracked. The one thing I didn't like about it was the smell and taste of it. It was very overwhelming. I honestly wouldn't buy it again.
Ella M.
Ella M.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Such a great set for the winter. The exfoliated is great. I am a first time user and I am hooked. It met my expectations. Such a good value for the price. It is so affordable. I would totally recommend to everyone.
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Villas, NJ
I am on my 3rd one! They are absolutely fantastic. I didn't not expect for this product to work as well as it did! I have tried 3 different flavors and enjoyed all of them! I highly recommend this for anyone who suffers from severe dry lips like me!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
This is by far my favorite lip scrub the lush one is great but the fact that you don't have to get your hands messy is great

erica w.
erica w.
Anna, TX
Love that this product is in a tube! It does a nice job at exfoliating but I didn't like that once you use it some, that there is no creaminess left, I use the back of it to make my lips moist and then the top to exfoliate them.
Serena Z.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
This is a must have in the winter! With all the cold air drying up your lips this is a need. And its a great product at an affordable price.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Absolutely in love with this product. I have really chapped lips but this helps a lot. I also love the packaging and how easy it is to use
Joanne N.
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
THis is a decent lip exfoliator and for a while it was my stand by, but after finding a new one with another company with more flavors I have left these alone. I would like to see more flavors and a little more exfoliation to them. Probably will not buy again.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I just received this in my ELF voxbox and I was actually really excited. I've never used a lip exfoliater before and definitely could use one as the seasons changing have given me chapped lips. It got the dead skin off and my lips were nice and soft after! The taste after washing off is great :)
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?