5 colors available

How to use:

Serena Z.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
This is a must have in the winter! With all the cold air drying up your lips this is a need. And its a great product at an affordable price.
valerie b.
valerie b.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This was an interesting product for me. I've never used a lip exofilator before, but I actually liked it. It stimulates the nerves in those areas as well. It has a quite interesting minty aroma. I would recommend to people who have chapped lips often or just want smoother brighter lips.
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love this exfoliator! I have been using it everyday since I got it. You can put it on before chapstick, gloss, or lip stick! I just wipe it off before with a wet rag and I love the tingly feeling when I leave it on for a little while
Melissa Q.
Melissa Q.
Bonne Terre, MO
I have bought this product before in the brown sugar flavor. I received mint this time and absolutely love it! It's scrubs and leaves your like so soft and refreshed!
camryn l.
camryn l.
Danbury, CT
I received this from e.l.f. to try for free and I really like this product for taking off lip color or just exfoliating lips after a long day, considering its winter i'll be using this a lot and it tastes and smells amazing!
Kaela L.
Kaela L.
If you have really dry lips in the winter like me then this is the product for you! It exfoliates your lips by peeling off the dead skin to make them soft. I love how it's in the shape of a lipstick because it makes it way easier rather than me using a lip scrub having to apply it with my fingers. It's easy & I loveeee it😊
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Orlando, FL
Typically I will use a sugar scrub or a toothbrush at home to get the same effect but this product is great because it's easy to carry with you and not messy at all. I love the mint flavor and it's quick and very easy to use if you are in a hurry. I would definitely buy this product again!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Woodridge, IL
I love using this product. Is not only smooth but has little exfoliating scrub texture. I have reused this product many times. And it did meet my expectations fully. Very very easy to apply, just like chap stick. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Maggui V.
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I love this exfoliator for when I have that annoying shedding skin on my lips. It's not too rough and just enough of a grain that it doesn't hurt so you can do it as long as you want. The smell is good and it's super moisturizing on your lips but if you accidentally get it on your lips it taste like Splenda lol overall a great product just dislike the sweetness in it but still use it and will recommend to everyone!
Shantina W.
Shantina W.
Dallas, TX
Does wonders with removing dead skin without being harsh on my lips. Leaves my lips soft and my lipstick now goes on smooth
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?