BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
So handy in it's lipstick form. Very sugary smell, I love it. It leaves my lips feeling smooth. You can't go wrong with the price! It has become a must-have item.
chelsey p.
Pinckard, AL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my walk-on lip product. This is packaged well and it takes away any flakes and dry skin that I may be experiencing. This product def. puts the word pain is beauty into play because it can be discomforting but the results are worth it!
Melissa J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One if the best lips exfoliators out there in the market. Is very inexpensive and do a great job exfoliating and smoothing my lips.
Deb G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Coconut
I love this lip exfoliator! I have terrible dry lips and need to exfoliate and moisturize all the time. This really helps smooth out my lips before putting on any lipstick. Yes, it can get a bit messy but it's no big deal. You can just clean it with a napkin. This is one of my must have products because I use it almost everyday.
Nelly A.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I absolutely love this product. I use it right before I fill my lips with lip liner so they are smooth and look fuller. The brown sugar vanilla taste makes it even better. I love it!
Kayla F.
Meadowview, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Good product for not a lot of money. Pleased with the exfoliation during the winter when my lips become chapped.
Amy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love e.l.f products! Amazing prices and amazing products! This lip exfoliator has to be my all time favorite! Works great and fast! Skips all the messes with others! A little goes a long way and last really long too! Smells and taste great 😩
Danielle P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but WOW is all I can say! This product is amazing! IT goes on so nice and leaves the lips feeling smooth. The smell of the product is wonderful also!
Sarah M.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best. Thing. Ever. What more could I say? No longer do you need to worry about those chapped lips looking nasty under a matte lip stick. Use this baby before you go out or before you go to sleep and your lips will be satin smooth the next day!
brittany f.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I must be doing this wrong, but this product did not help my lips. I felt whatever is in the balm to exfoliate actually cut my lip a time or two. It smells a little weird, but if you move in circular motions you finally can get some result, but i wouldn't recommend.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?