5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Kaela L.
Kaela L.
If you have really dry lips in the winter like me then this is the product for you! It exfoliates your lips by peeling off the dead skin to make them soft. I love how it's in the shape of a lipstick because it makes it way easier rather than me using a lip scrub having to apply it with my fingers. It's easy & I loveeee it😊
Patrina C.
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
The elf lip exfoliator works wonders on my I am a person who needs it because my lips stay dry and with this product my lips are so soft it took away my dead skin and it smells so good and it's also long lasting I'm so happy with this product I would most likely recommend this product to anyone
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
I bought this post-Kylie Lip Kit (aka a notorious chapper of lips). And, after just one use, I am IN LOVE. Easy and quick to use, with immediate results. Smells great and leaves your lips free of those gross skin flakes. Just remember to moisturize afterwards! 10/10!!!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
This product makes my lips feel amazing. The only problem I have ever had is the hardening once you use it. I have to rotate the lip stick to not feel like sand paper is being used. I love the way my lips feel after. I feel like all the dead skin has been removed and will hold lip moisture better.
Kenzie T.
Kenzie T.
Irvington, AL
When I first got it, it was nice and abrasive to get the dry skin off of my lips but after using it like twice, all the surface sugar melted and left me with just a reg lip balm. I just cut the surface off and it was all good again.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Guymon, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Elf is definitely one of my favorite brands because of how affordable and great their products are! I was able to buy this set at Walmart! I use the lip exfoliater every time I do my makeup and the red Lippie is such a pretty color you really do get what you are paying for!
autumn m.
autumn m.
Sandston, VA
I love this stuff! I never used any kind of lip exfoliator and thought it sounded like a waste. I WAS WRONG. a quick swipe and a few seconds of massaging this on my lips and BAM super soft brand new lips. This stuff is great. Plus its a great price. win win! Now they've added a small pod of lip balm to the case! A great thing just got a little better.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Omaha, NE
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This is great for those of us that need or want a little extra plump in lips. It for me does wonders and great quality of colors available too!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Woodridge, IL
I love using this product. Is not only smooth but has little exfoliating scrub texture. I have reused this product many times. And it did meet my expectations fully. Very very easy to apply, just like chap stick. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Maggui V.
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I love this exfoliator for when I have that annoying shedding skin on my lips. It's not too rough and just enough of a grain that it doesn't hurt so you can do it as long as you want. The smell is good and it's super moisturizing on your lips but if you accidentally get it on your lips it taste like Splenda lol overall a great product just dislike the sweetness in it but still use it and will recommend to everyone!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?