5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Santa Maria, CA
I was sent this product in my voxbox and it was so needed! This season really has my lips dry and chapped. I have been using this like every other day. It works really well to take off all that dry, dead skin and hydrate all at once. I got it in the mint flavor, but I am dying to try the coconut! Great bang for your buck!
Alicea M.
Alicea M.
This stuff tastes amazing! So simple to use and really does work! I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any problems with E.L.F products at all! I Always use this product whenever my lips need a exfoliation.
Erin L.
Erin L.
I received the elf Lip Exfoliator in the ELF voxbox from influenster for free for testing purposes. Before receiving this product I did not use a lip exfoliator on a daily basis but this product has definitely changed my ways. I love how simple this product is to use, it comes in a lipstick tube for easy and mess free use! Use the exfoliator and then wipe it clean, no nasty chemical taste either!!!! I received the mint one and will definitely be buying all the others to try. This is a must use before I apply my Matte liquid lipsticks!
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX
I got the minty e.l.f. lip exfoliator free in my influenster box to try and review. Wow, I am really impressed. It feels great and it makes your lips SO soft. I can't believe I lived so long without it. Thanks to e.l.f. and influenster.. I'll definitely buy this again!
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
ELMHURST, IL
This is hands down one of the best beauty products you can find in the drugstore. You really can't beat the price, quality or packaging! I buy this time and time again for soft, kissable lips.
Katie M.
Katie M.
I like how this product works. I definitely feel like my lips are softer afterwards. It isn't that long lasting but using it again isn't a problem since it's very simple to use
Janeneil B.
Janeneil B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Love this product and the price is excellent to it's like hi and let's go out but it's only about $3 worth it and you will love it too
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
PHOENIX, AZ
Great product helps you get rid of dead skin on lips and leaves super soft. This was my first time using a lip exfoliator and i am loving it
Liz P.
Liz P.
I really enjoy this product! I received the "Mint Maniac" flavor in my e.l.f VoxBox, and I must say that it's a new favorite of mine! This product smells (and tastes...) great, and it works well to smooth my lips before applying lipsticks. It's super affordable, and I love that it's in a lipstick-type bullet rather than in a pot like Lush's lip scrubs.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Houston , TX
This s such a great idea. An easy way to combat chapped lips on the go. Can be done daily or once a week or whenever. Super easy just like putting on lipstick. Then wipe it away and gloss up with your color of choice for super moist lips!!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?