BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Julia L.
Essex, MD
So I had previously purchased the brown one like the photo shows and I hated it, rubbing sand all over my lips would have felt better. I don't know if I just haven't used enough of this mint one yet to know what it's like but the actual exfoliate in this mint one is so much more fine and doesn't hurt your lips after using it. Love this one!
Elizabeth C.
I've always used the regular elf exfoliator, but I love them new mint version. I wish it was in a pot instead of a stick, but it is great nonetheless.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is awesome. I love that it's in a shape of a lipsticks it's great and different. First time I've used elf products. Exfoliates lips very well and the extra balm on the bottom of the lipsticks is awesomeeeeeeee!
Jo C.
Cullman, AL
I love this product I feel like it gets all the stuff all my lips leaving them soft and really easy to apply my lipstick afterwards and smells really good to!
Rafaela M.
Springfield, VA
I just received the new exfloliator with mint flavor and it's just as amazing as the original sugar one. I don't need to worry about investing in super expensive lib scrubs cause this one from ELF is just perfection! I love it!
Tatiana S.
This isn't the best but it's definitely do-able. I like how it's in the form of a lipstick, super easy to use, compact, easy to travel with. And it tastes minty so it's never a problem with the taste .
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
I just received this in my e.l.f box box today and it works amazing! I used the mint one and not only does it taste great but it works instantly.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I’ve never tried a lip exfoliator and I absolutely loved it. My skin is very dry and this helped smooth my lips when I applied my hydra matte lip color. There were no lines or cracks when I applied my ultra matte lipstick and I was very pleased. Totally recommend this.
Rashee G.
I love this portable and convenient lip exfoliator. It's sleek and tiny enough to fit in my purse or handbag and easy to use anywhere. A quick swipe and wipe off is all you have to do to leave you with soft, supple lips. Awesome price!
Gabriela M.
I got it for free thanks to Influenster but my opinion is its own.

This lip exfoliant I liked. She does her job very well, leaves my lips soft and free of impurities. One of the things I love most is its smell! I have the peppermint and I love it is dreamed.

I have used it as 5 times and it has worked very well on my lips, I do not complain about anything about his work, he really does it very well.

As soon as it's over, I'm already heavy buying the next one, maybe the brown one I'd like to try. I am always aware of these products. I liked it a lot, I recommend it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?