5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Rose D.
Rose D.
I've always wanted a lip exfoliated or and I'm so glad I received this in my box because this product is amazing. It smells great, it's inexpensive and it gets the job done. I would definitely recommend to others. I received this for free and all opinions are my own.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love that you don't have to dip your finger in a tub to apply this. It's very travel and mess friendly! The day after using this (and following up with balm), my lips felt so soft and smooth. You really can't go wrong with this product, especially as it's so cheap!
Mercy K.
Mercy K.
Bryan, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have such dry lips and they are constantly peeling and I love this product! The packaging almost reminds me of Nars! I love that it's not a liquid! I got mine at Walmart and I believe it was under $5 as well! Definitely recommend if you like to exfoliate your lips!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Annandale, MN
This lip scrub is amazing! My lips tend to dry out and get flaky looking and this takes care of it! It's super easy to use and is very moisturizing. And you can't beat the price! I paid $3.00 at Walmart. I would recommend this to anyone who's lips need a little tlc.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I must be doing this wrong, but this product did not help my lips. I felt whatever is in the balm to exfoliate actually cut my lip a time or two. It smells a little weird, but if you move in circular motions you finally can get some result, but i wouldn't recommend.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm obsessed with this sugary goodness exfoliator. Leaves lips so soft and smells and tastes delicious. For $3 you can't find a better way to keep your lips from getting dry and scaly. Perfect for anyone who wears liquid lipsticks regularly. Keep it by your bedside.
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
This is the TRUTH! I buy two of these at a time so I can keep one in my purse & one in the car. These keep your lips hydrated & super soft & everyone needs soft lips. They allow you to get off the dead skin on top & moisturize the good cells. Everyone should own one
Iris M.
Iris M.
Somerset, KY
I am in love with this product! I have been wanting to buy it for so long and when I got it in my voxbox I was ecstatic! I got the mint flavor and it makes my lips soft and refreshed. It is in great packing as well. A must have in my make up collection! It is great!
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD
I received this in my E.L.F. Voxbox for testing purposes, and I was so excited! I have actually purchased a number of these and am such a huge fan. They're so inexpensive but really exfoliate your lips and get the job done. Definitely one of my holy grail products!
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
When I first got this product, I was confused as to how it would work but I love it. It feels great on my lips. It really scrubs off all of the dead skin and or stubborn lipstick I had on from earlier. It left my lips feeling very soft and had a great look to them.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?