BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is hands down one of my favorite lip exfoliators! First because of the stick form it doesn't make a mess on your fingers when you put it on your lips! It's much easier to apply. All of the scents smell good and it tastes fine if you get it in your mouth. I always put some type of balm on my lips after exfoliating but I don't necessarily need too after using this because it puts a moisturizing layer of product after you scrub it off.
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Ever fel like you needed to exfoliate your lips /right this second/ and didn't have anything handy? That's why I'm loving the Lip Exfoliator from e.l.f. - I can take it with me wherever and it's a quick and easy way to get some exfoliation in! I wouldn't use it as my primary lip exfoliator but it doesn't leave my side.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Coconut, Pink Grapefruit more...
I can't see spending a lot of money on a lip exfoliator as it's basically stuff you keep in the kitchen. I love these. They do exactly what you need, remove dead skin and add moisture. Lips are nice and plump for matte liquid lipstick or as part of my skincare routine before I put on a face mask. I have tried three different scents so I will obviously purchase again!
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
I love this stuff. It's cheap, smells like brown sugar, and leaves a soothing balm on the lips. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized. My only con is that if you do not use it for a while, it can dry out a little. But I bet if you scrap off a little of the surface, it will resolve this. I love the packaging as a lipstick because it allows for easy application instead of a messy sugar paste all over the place. Highly recommended!
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Other more...
I love this exfoliator. The price point is awesome (as pretty much all elf products are) so you can buy a couple to keep on hand. I'm always suggesting this to people who are looking for a lip exfoliator. And it's available at Walmart and Target so you can grab it whenever you go on your normal trip to the store.
Asia B.
This stuff tastes so good and makes your lips so soft that I can't stop using it. The packaging is sleek and nice like any other lipstick and it is so easy to use. Since I've gotten mine I have purchased one for my mom as well.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
Received this product for free to try out yet this is my honest opinion about it. I love it. I have never tried a lip exfoliator like this before but once I did it was great. Only bad thing is when I get very chapped lips it doesn't seem to help them get smooth. But when they have dead skin on them it does help make them smooth. Plus it gives a natural plump to your lips. I recommend for others to try it out.
Mer L.
['Irvine ', ''], CA
Review for: Coconut more...
Loveee this stuff. It works so well to exfoliate your lips before applying a matte lipstick. I have very dry skin and lips so this helps a lot. I would recommend it to everyone with every skin type. It makes your lips feeling super soft and even plumps them up a bit. I love this product for how cheap it is.
Stephanie J.
Review for: Other more...
I honestly don't know how I went without exfoliating my lips after I purchased this product. I absolutely LOVE it. It makes your lips so soft and smooth (to the point where my boyfriend even pointed it out). It makes your lips look rosy and so pretty. I used to use it almost every day. The only thing I wish is that it had a little bit more product, but only because I love it so much that I use it frequently. Definitely recommended product.
Nicole D.
Great budget friendly exfoliator! Though I like exfoliators better in a pot this isn't too hard forr me to work with. After scrubbing I like to leave it on for a minute then wipe it off. The scrubiness stays the same as you use the product which is awesome and you can feel the oils work into your lips and hydrate them,
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?