BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this item and I love it! I think it's comparable to more expensive brands like Lush. I like this product more I find it easier to use, more hygienic and cheaper. I think it works just as good it has a good smell and an ok taste. I would highly recommend this product and will definitely be repurchasing
Mikela C.
Brandon, FL
I have the exfoliator with mint and I LOVE IT. As others have mentioned, the first use requires a little more effort to bring the scrub out but it is worth it. I go over my lips twice to get the scrub on there and then use my ring finger to rub it in a circular motion. It gets my dead skin off and the mint leaves a cool, tingly feeling. I use it before applying lipstick or at night if I haven't worn lipstick. It isn't too harsh to my skin but it gets the job done. Highly recommend.
Marissa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was lucky enough to try the original one last year and i loved it, loved the package, it is so portable i always carry it on my cosmetic or travel bag. Now thanks to Influenster i got the mint one and i love it even more! it takes off your dead skin specially if you've been wearing matte lipsticks.
Teion S.
Fayetteville, AR
I loved this! I got in free from Influenster in my e.l.f. voxbox, but that doesn't alter my opinion. I received the mint exfoliator which left a nice refreshing smell and really did scrub my lips smooth. Wouldn't suggest using this every day, because it leaves your lips a little numb after each use.
Karina R.
OMG! I have big lips, and it's so difficult keeping these bad boys moisturized and crack free. I worked in Manhattan, strolled by the Elf store and decided to pop in for a look around... I ended up coming out with three of these! The Mint,Shea Butter, and the coconut. I have to say my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE is the Shea butter Exfoliant. It smells great it's easy to apply and it keeps your lips hydrated and smooth like buttaa !
Bailey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't love this. I did use the mint so I think I want to try out the original just to see if I like it more.

I feel like I like it for the first use or 2 but over continued use of don't like what it does to my lips. I just prefer to use a really hydrating lip balm like the nivea. I will continue to use this but really only for occasional use.
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does a great job of exfoliating and I love that it comes in a bullet rather than in a jar. I feel like the jars are so messy and it can be gross trying to get the product out. This is just quick and easy to use and I really like that I can just leave it on my vanity and grab it before I do my makeup.
Rachel G.
Concord, CA
Review for: Rose
When I was in Minnesota this was a lifesaver! It's a well known fact that winter weather can lead to chapped lips. In minnesota its winter for nearly 7 months of the year. I love to wear a simple makeup look consisting of just mascara and lipstick but my chapped lips were ruining the look! This little baby came along and made all the difference in my lipstick application without being too rough my sensitive lips.
Monet H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used a lip exfoliator in the form of a lip stick. What a genius idea! It is so easy to apply this e.l.f. lip exfoliator. It smells great and feels good on the lips. I received this product complimentary from Influenster to test. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants smooth supple lips!
Chrimson E.
Leighton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in Rose and it's a sweet subtle smell and exfoliates so well. And it's so convenient and mess free unlike the lip exfoliaters that are in lipgloss tubes or little tins that you use your fingers to apply. My lips stay moisturized and gets rid of all that yucky stuck on dead skin. Makes them look and feel very healthy.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?