5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Baltimore, MD
I use this product every day. I take the time to exfoliate my lips whenever possible to deep them soft and well maintained. I use it before applying my lip primer to create a smooth perfect surface for the normally drying liquid lipsticks. 10/10
Kalin W.
Kalin W.
This product was unlike anything I had tried before and was really interesting to try. The mint flavor is perfect for this time of year, and the stimulation from the exfoliation really helped invigorate my lips when they would normally feel dry and chapped. It's nice to use occasionally!
Cha H.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Helps keeps my lips smooth and soft for the winter time. I notice that I don't have any extra hard skin that needs to be peeled off. Not to mention jt smells and taste good!
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Tampa, FL
The Lip Exfoliator works good. At first I didnt think it was exfoliating my lips because I didnt feel the grains rubbing off the dead skin. Eventually I did feel the exfoliating beads and I do notice my lips are extremely softer now.
Janine K.
Janine K.
I received the mint maniac flavor from Influenster for FREE in my e.l.f. voxbox and I am so excited! I love a good mint lip exfoliator. My lips are very sensitive and I can't use a lot of products (drugstore or high end), so I was really excited when my lips didn't become dry or start turning purple! This product is affordable compared to the one I usually get from LUSH and it's a lot easier to apply. If you've never tried a lip exfoliator before, this would be a good place to start.
Leomarys R.
Leomarys R.
Doral, FL
ame este producto, me gusta cuidar de mis labios y tener este producto a la mano me facilita mucho eso. Tiene un olor muy agradable a menta, y sus particulas exfoliadoras ayudar mucho a limpiar tus labios sin llegar a lastimarlos, en pocas palabras es un producto excelente! Super complacida con el.
carli m.
carli m.
Super clean and easy to use! It's a lot more convenient than the lush lip scrubs where you have to dip your finger into! I find it does exfoliate my lips and works just like every lip scrub I've tried
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Ithaca, NY
I tried out the mint exfoliator provided in one of my voxboxes. It was very refreshing and simple to apply and remove. I love lip exfoliators as I wear a lot of matte lipsticks and the winter months can be rough on lips. I would highly recommend this product to anyone as they can greatly treat dry lips.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Palmdale, CA
I am really enjoying this product. With this colder weather my lips tend to dry up and crack. With the elf exfoliator it help take off the dead skin so I can't rock a matte lip all winter long without worrying about my lips looking dry. This product is also great for on the go. I was sent this product for free for review. This is my true honest opinion. Great product for the price. Go get yours.
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Santa Maria, CA
I was sent this product in my voxbox and it was so needed! This season really has my lips dry and chapped. I have been using this like every other day. It works really well to take off all that dry, dead skin and hydrate all at once. I got it in the mint flavor, but I am dying to try the coconut! Great bang for your buck!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?