BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Just tried this out today! Absolutely love it. It is a mint flavor and it even taste good ;)! So exited that I got this in my Vox Box! Amazing. The product also makes your lips feel really good! I would definitely buy it again.
Courtney K.
Livonia, LA
I've used this twice, and so far I'm liking it. The mint is great. My lips feel softer than before.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
I have always wanted to try this lip scrub and was ecstatic when I received it complimentary from influenster. I received the mint one, and it tastes great ! The scrub itself was kind of weird to get used to because it is in the shape of a lipstick. I actually prefer lip scrubs that you put on yourself like a cream and exfoliate with my fingers, But this is a great alternative. It is better for on the go.
Jeannie K.
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this. At first, I LOVED this to exfoliate my lips, but after a few uses, the crystals/ sugars became so rough that it became slightly painful to use. I'm assuming it's because it exfoliate the top layer of my lips so my lips are more sensitive but the crystals feel sharper also. Either way, I think this is great as an exfoliator for maybe once a week and you can't beat the price, but since it did become rough, I'm docking a star.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, but I liked this a lot! After applying this, my lips felt so smooth and free of dead skin! I applied lipstick afterwards and it went on so smooth! I was very impressed. I received this product free from Influenster in my latest VoxBox.
Andrea G.
Puedo decir sinceramente que es mi producto favorito de mi e.l.f. VoxBox, no me había dado cuenta de lo resecos que estaban mis labios hasta que empecé a utilizar este exfoliante cada vez antes de acostarme a dormir. Los resultados son óptimos y es 100% recomendable.
Sarah D.
Westerville, OH
I like this product. The minty flavor is refreshing. It is a good price, not very expensive. Since it is very affordable, it is not the best quality I've seen. It goes on a little thin and dissolves seemingly very quickly, almost before it can do all the buffing that I wanted it to do. Overall it is a good product for the price, and I will continue to use.
Kristy C.
I love this lip exfoliator! It smells really good and it feels good on my lips. My lips are almost always chapped it seems, so using this actually helps me quite a bit! It exfoliates my lips so well that my lips aren't all that chapped anymore. I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Ok, I got this in my influenster box. I was not super excited about it, but it is really AWESOME!!! It is really rough, but that's kind of the point in a product like this. I use it before I put on any lip color. It does hurt a bit to put it on, but it does the job and it super moisturizes afterwards.
Cathy D.
I've finally got the chance to try this lip exfoliator after eyeing it for some time. Thank you Influenster!

I honestly love this product. I used another lip exfoliator before or I usually make one of my own. All of them works well, but I have to say the packaging of this product is the best! It's very convenient that it's in a lipstick tube shape because you can travel with it and exfoliating anywhere won't be messy. My lips are often peeling, and after I use this, my lips are smooth! I just have to 'scrub' it with some force in order for it to be effective. Overall I love this product and I highly recommend it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?