BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this exfoliator! I ordered it from the ELF website and am very impressed. It's perfect to apply before liquid lipstick or any other drying products you might use. VERY exfoliating and the packaging is compact and expensive looking. Definitely buying this again.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have this product in mint (I find the normal one to have a disgusting taste) and it's great! I typically use it daily and it really does exfoliate, and it's cheap!
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love that this is in a nice stick applicator for easy use, does a pretty good job to remove any dry skin before putting on a lipstick.
Taylor M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great exfoliator for lips. I use a matte lipstick over top and my lips look and stay smooth for a long period of time.
Hanley M.
Chester, VT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I did not like the scent of this product at all. I also didn't feel like it exfoliated my lips much but rather softened them with oils. I usually make my own lip scrubs to exfoliate and this product makes me stand by this decision. The only benefit is that it is quick to use, so for people in a rush, it is a good pre-lipstick step.
Lynacy W.
Hico, TX
This stuff works really well. I'm not a huge fan of the smells on these but they're great as an exfoliating thing.
Priscilla C.
Santa clara, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips are dry most times, and I bite them when they're not. This lip scrub is wonderful. It's like a lipstick so using it is simple, it smells good, and it works! However, the brown sugar granules do melt on super wet lips. I'll probably buy this when I'm at Target and I've run out, or when the site is having a sale of some sort!
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love using this before wearing my favorite matte lipsticks. It's cheap and works well. Using the exfoliator is uncomfortable, but not painful. My lips are always soft and plump after using this. Note: you do have to wipe away the scrub with water after using.
The original has a nice, sweet scent/ flavor. I'll be out soon and you can bet I'll be repurchasing!
Kynlee S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love, Love, Love this product!! Makes my lips so smooth and soft! Plus, it smells great!! Win-win in my book!!
Yolanda M.
Corona, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Awesome!!! Keeps my lips soft and smooth and hydrated! Also takes away all the rough skin and dry skin!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?