5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Combine, TX
Really liked this product, especially the fact that it also tastes like mint! It's easy to use and leaves your lips feeling soft and fresh. I used it before applying the matte lipstick and it worked great!

Recommend for anyone who wears a bold lip on the regular!
Cody G.
Cody G.
Los Altos, CA
Love this lip exfoliator. It's super cheap and lasts a while. It's not super rough so your lips are safe from scratches. Defo recommend to anyone.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
N Charleston, SC
I got this in an elf Vox box. all opinions are my own.
I really liked this product overall. it did a good job of removing dead skin from my lips and leaving them smooth and soft. it was also really easy to use and smelled really good.
Helen A.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I have been wanting to try this product for so long and I finally picked it up in a Christmas kit I saw at Target. Great product! I've used so many different scrubs but you have to apply with your finger and it sometimes makes a mess. This is easy peasy as it applies like a lipstick. I rub it back and forth, back and forth and my dead skin just sheds off (gross, I'm sorry). I have the sweet cherry flavor and it's delish!
Enfenittii S.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
Received this product for free to try out yet this is my honest opinion about it. I love it. I have never tried a lip exfoliator like this before but once I did it was great. Only bad thing is when I get very chapped lips it doesn't seem to help them get smooth. But when they have dead skin on them it does help make them smooth. Plus it gives a natural plump to your lips. I recommend for others to try it out.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
I finally found this after searching for a similar product for ages, and it didn't disappoint. Its granules smooth lips while the balm moisturizes and fights dryness. This reminds me a lot of The Body Shop's old Lip Scuff exfoliate, but this is cheaper and more effective. The best part is that the granules and balm are in lipstick bullet form, so you can apply and wipe away with our getting your fingers involved. Win!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA
This is the perfect solution to those dry winter lips. I've never heard of a lip exfoliator but this is such a welcome addition to my regular regimen. The air is so dry this time of year and sometimes chapstick just isn't enough. This is a great quick fix.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I've never used a lip exfoliator before. It was a product I honestly didn't know I need in my life. But so far I am loving it. It makes my lips so smooth and soft
Deland, FL
Awesome product for the winter! Gets my lips back to feeling soft and perfect before applying lipstick. Super affordable and easy to use!
Mariandrea P.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
I got the mint maniac. It's a lovely exfoliator lipstick. The color is adorable and the smell and flavor is just yummy. I think elf made a really good choice by creating a skin care makeup line. Nowadays we use a lot of makeup and products in a daily basis and we might be young and fresh now but the consequences of these habits will show up later. So, in my opinion this line is 10/10.
The lipstick is awesome, it really scrubs out all the dead skin and leaves you with a fresh and soft sensation that I love. I'll totally recommend to buy one of these because with the liquidlipstick trend our lips are like "girl, gimme a break". ūüėā you need to start taking care of your skin ASAP and this is a good way to start. I'd buy it again and totally recommend my friends to do so.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?