BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
This is my first time trying a lip exfoliator and I love it! You just rub it on your lips and it takes the dead skin away leaving them perfectly soft! Just use some chapstick after and you're set! It looks but but goes on clear and has a really nice minty smell! I would definitely recommend this product
lydia o.
Merced , CA
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴘ ᴇxғᴏʟɪᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. ғᴏʀ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs sᴏғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴛʏ sᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇs ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘ
Lais O.
Glen Ridge, NJ
I liked how my lips get soft and nice after I use this product and it helps my lipstick stay longer on my lips. The only think I don't like is the texture I hate it but I think every exfoliator does it
Rafaela M.
Springfield, VA
I just received the new exfloliator with mint flavor and it's just as amazing as the original sugar one. I don't need to worry about investing in super expensive lib scrubs cause this one from ELF is just perfection! I love it!
Jo C.
Cullman, AL
I love this product I feel like it gets all the stuff all my lips leaving them soft and really easy to apply my lipstick afterwards and smells really good to!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I got this for free from Influenster in the elf voxbox and this is my favorite item in the entire box! It works so well and it was minty and it got all the dry skin off and made my lips so smooth. I really love it
Tatiana S.
This isn't the best but it's definitely do-able. I like how it's in the form of a lipstick, super easy to use, compact, easy to travel with. And it tastes minty so it's never a problem with the taste .
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
I had the perfect opportunity to try this product while on vacation in the Smoky Mountains- and it was a great product to bring with! It's super simple to use and it's packaged like a lipstick so that it's also simple to carry around. It removed the chapped-ness of lips, while re-hydrating them.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This lip exfoliator is great! I use it before applying lipstick (especially matte lipstick). I'll even use it after wearing lipstick all day.
Definitely a must have for the winter ❄️️☃️😊
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
This stuff is the bomb! I was using the glam glow lip exfoliator and it honestly wasn't doing much. When I got this I'm the elf VoxBox I honestly didn't expect much. I gave it a try and it made my lips so smooth and hydrated. I don't get very chapped lips but it reveled a smoother softer layer of skin I did't know was there. After I rinse I apply buxom lip gloss and I'm good to go!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?