5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Kennedi H.
Kennedi H.
This is the best thing ever! It is really great for fall and winter because it gets all the dead skin off your lips and moisturizes it at the same time. I personally love e.l.f because everything is good quality for a cheap price.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Boca Raton, FL
Loved this product, especially for the winter. It has a sleek packaging. It's a great way to disguise the functionality of the product. It's perfect for dry lips and putting it on before putting lip stick on.
Amazing product. Always clears my lips up quick! I always put a really great balm on after to lock in the moisture.
Mary W.
Mary W.
These is a game changer!! My lips will get super chapped during the winter and nothing ever helped until I tried this. It's such a great buy, it cost less than $10.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I really like the cherry lip exfoliator. I think that it does a good job with the exfoliation, however, I have had it hurt my lips, which are really chapped. After the initial moisturizing part of the balm is used, it is basically just rough exfoliating pieces. I would recommend you put on a different lip moisturizer and then use the exfoliator on top of it to keep your lips protected.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
This is a must have! Its such a great product and for such a cheap price! This scrubs all the dead skin off your lips, prepping it for any lipstick or gloss. It also plumps your lips slightly due to the exfoliation and the blood flow being brought to your lips.
Shiloh B.
Shiloh B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this exfoliated, I love that it is unscented and not flavored. It's easy enough to use if I'm in a hurry, and not difficult to remove once you have exfoliated. It is definitely worth it, especially for the very affordable price tag!
HG lip scrub! It's so nice and convenient in a lipstick tube and actually does a good job! With such a low price tag, I wasn't expecting this much success, but it scrubs off dead skin super nicely and is super helpful especially in the winter.
Tanisha J.
Tanisha J.
Radcliff, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Words can't express how much I love this product! Definitely in my top 5. I use it right after I brush my teeth (so my lips are still damp) wipe it off with a damp cloth and my lips are so silky smooth. I feel like it helps my Chapstick penetrate even better also. The perfect addition to your every morning routine.
Jeannette L.
Jeannette L.
Lawrence, KS
I love this. It's so great at taking the dead skin off of your lips and makes them really smooth for color application. Definitely worth the $3 and I'm on my third tube! It's really easily accessible as you can find it at almost every drugstore.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?