BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Angie S.
Jefferson City , MO
Great Stuff! I have dry, chapped lips and the e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator helps me keep my lips looking great and feeling great.
Nikki D.
Treasure Island, FL
Review for: Other more...
Love LOVE this lip exfoliator. It's cheap, it works, and the fact that it tastes pretty darn delicious is an added bonus ūüėė
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
Review for: Coconut more...
I threw this into my purse so I will always have it and its a nice product not amazing but no complaints good price as well
Safiyyah S.
Poway, CA
I have the mint one, and although I love the smell and taste, it's not the most effective if you have extremely scaly lips
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. I felt like it really left my lips feeling smoother and more vibrant. I use this product twice a week.
Katherine M.
Orefield, PA
This is a great lip exfoliator! It gets rid of almost all of the dead skin on my lips and gets them ready for lip products.
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
Absolutely love elf lip exfoliator. $3 and comes in a  convenient lipstick for easy application. Will definitely repurchase!
Kalee W.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I bought this today and I enjoyed it but it wasn't amazing. It might get better as I keep using it but wasn't blown away.
shawnee k.
Independence, MO
Takes all skin of that you don't want there yet isn't to harsh on your lips good quality good price and doesn't taste bad
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I love the elf exfoliator!! The price is unbearable and it perfect for winter lips!!! I use it on the men in my life too.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?