BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This stuff is amazing! It seriously is one of the best lip products on the market, and the price is unbelievably cheap!
Brittany D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have the worst dry lips ever and just one use of this and my lips are baby soft, its amazing! love this product and the price surely is a bonus.
Bridgett M.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I am in love with this product, no need to purchase a $30 lip treatment when I can just use this, every time I'm gonna be using a liquid lipstick or lipstick I use this amazing product. I divide my lips into 4 sections and use this product for 10 seconds on each section so the lipstick can have a smooth canvas
Emily M.
Hudsonville, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I received this in my Allure Beauty Box Winter 2015 box and it is my favorite product in the box. The exfoliator works really well to remove dead skin, and is easy to use because you use it just like you would a lipstick and then rinse it off.
Mickenzie D.
Monticello, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this stuff! I cannot live my life without it- all of my matte lipsticks would look casket without it!
Diana H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I loooooooove this stuff! The way it's shaped like a lipstick makes it so easy to use! Leaves my lips so soft! But be gentle:)
Stephanie Z.
I cannot stock these in large enough numbers. My issue with other lip exfoliators is that you use quite a bit to really exfoliate properly. While these are not long lasting (due to the nature of the type of product) they are my favorite over all others! Leaves lips smooth and moisturizer ready for whatever lippie a you plan on using!
Gretchen S.
Davenport , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use this every single day. A little scrub with the lipstick - like tube, a little with an old toothbrush, wipe it off, and my lips are perfectly smooth and pink. You don't need the high dollar lip scrubs for the same results.
Emily C.
Marlton, NJ
I do have the one from tarte, but this one is pretty good too. Of course the tarte one is better because it is like 7x the price of the elf one, but you can't really beat the price for the elf one. Not the best but not the worst
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is an amazing product especially for the price, considering a lot of the luxury brands have a very very similar product for almost 10 times the price. I love using this every time I wear a mat long wear lipstick exfoliating for means that my color goes on smoothr and stays longer without flaking. This has a lovely exfoliating capability from the sugar.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?