BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Karina P.
portland, OR
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love how simple and no mess it is! i use it all the time right before applying lipstick and perfect for lip stains to get a flawless lip application.
Danka M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I will keep buying this product over and over again, it does a great job getting rid of all the dead skin that builds up on my lips. Though it can be harsh on my lips, that only really tends to happen when they're really chapped -- and in the end, the product does in fact smooth out my skin.
Rebekah G.
Shawnee, Ok
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this product!! I have very dry lips that constantly peel a lot & this does the trick for them. I've only tried one other brand which was Treat Marshmallow Lip Scrub & e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator blows it away. It's harder so it's easier to use in the chapstick tube form which I prefer, I feel it works better than the softer kind you use your finger to apply. It's more gritty so it works great for removing the dead skin, but if you have sensitive lips you might want something gentler as it's pretty rough, which I love. It tastes wonderful! It's sweeter & more flavorful than Treat brand & leaves a moisturizing balm feel after I lick away all the granules. It leaves my lips soft & smooth & after about a week of using it I find I don't have to use it as often. To use it I just lick my lips & apply it in a circular motion then lick away the excess & follow with glossy balm. It even works on the chapped places I get in the corners of my mouth. Only $3 & I can get it at my local drugstore!
Kimberlye0128  .
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this exfoliater so much! The beads are gentle and really get rid of my chapped lips. The only downside is the top layer before the beads is really waxy but once you use it, you get into what's actually going to exfoliate your lips.
sadie k.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this. It is so effective but still gentle on your lips. It is also pretty mess free unlike some lip exfoliates. I used to use Mary Kay lip exfoliate but now that I've found a much cheaper and honestly better product I'm set. It's great for just removing dead skin or prepping your lips for a lipstick. It is sometimes hard to find but keep a look out at Target.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My sister recommened me this because it was her holy grail and ofcourse i believe her . So later on i purshaced this andvinstantly fel in love .
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
They best lip exfoliator I have tried from the drugstore. I have repurchased this many times. I love everything about this product but one thing I don't like about it is that it drys up very quick. Besides that it's the best lip exfoliator!!
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product. It's handy to use and smells nice. A must before wearing matte lipsticks
Tabatha N.
Ravenna, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this!! I use it before putting matte lipstick on. It works great at getting the dead skin off your lips. It also smells really good. And you can't beat the price!
Margarita T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
There's no gentle about this lip scrub. It's super gritty and not a fine grit at all. I bought it as I saw good reviews and several you tubers using it, but it was a mistake. DIY lip scrubs are much gentler. It does exfoliate but at the same time is extremely uncomfortable to me the way it does. I won't buy it again.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?