BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Boonsboro, MD
with the season changes comes dry lips and this is the product to take away all that dead skin! Left my skin feeling smoother then they have ever been!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
I love this! So easy to apply and makes my lips super soft. I will buy again!
demi b.
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
So did you know that underneath each ELF lipstick packaging, there is an actual lip balm under neath as well? :)
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
This lip exfoliating is super cheap it works super well it is travel friendly and the product is so nice!
Anahi M.
Anahi M.
Albuquerque, NM
I received this for testing purposes and at first I thought it was going to be like a lib balm. I had never tried it before so I was really excited. It feels smooth to the touch, but rough when being applied. I immediately noticed results and my dead skin was already peeling off. After I wiped it off, my lips were sooo smooth! If you suffer from chapped lips, definitely try this out!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
North Hills, CA
received these products complimentary for testing purposes. THIS PRODUCT IS AWSOME JUT DONT LIKE THAT YOU DO KINDA HAVE TO USE LITTLE MORE THEN OTHER TYPES OF LIPS EXFOLIATOR. THE SMELL IS AWSOME.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Riverside, CA
i love these lip exfoliators! i have the original one and the mint one and it perfect for really getting rid of chapped lips! i was able to get mine at target for a great affordable price. i highly recommend this product. i love them, they take the dead skin right off and my my lips feel brand new!
Ali W.
Ali W.
Pasadena, MD
So I really enjoy this product. I like that its somewhat scrubby and moisturizing and tastes really sweet so I can lick it off my lips! However maybe a little more sugar could be used for a better exfoliation? I'm not sure what's missing in it for me. However its still a great product and I'm definitely happy to use. I also like that its in a tube.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
I tried the original one a year or two ago and it was really harsh, crumbly, and difficult to use. But I received the mint one to review from Influenster and they definitely have improved the formula in this one (the packaging is over too!)! It's a lot more gentle and easily glides right on like a gentle sugar scrub. The mint is not overpowering and doesn't sting it just adds a mild scent. I really like this product as I don't have to dip my finger in like other lip scrubs. Being someone who has chronic dry lips I see myself using this very often!
Ally L.
Ally L.
Columbus, OH
Love the mint version I received in my VoxBox! I have tried the original, but the mint has more fine granules! I have been using this constantly since the weather has been getting cold! Also the bottom has the same kind of balm as the moisturizing lipsticks which actually works great!!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?