5 colors available

How to use:

Emma P.
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
This product has me SHOOK. I love the scent, the texture and the outcome. I have chapped lips and this clears them right up. The scrubby beads stay on your lips so you can scrub them real good. You have to give it a try
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Bartow, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This stuff is amazing. My go to lip exfoliator plus it's super affordable. Leaves my lips feeling really soft. I love this stuff and I completely recommend.
Allison C.
Allison C.
This exfoliator is the best ever! And it's affordable. The scent is gives off and the hydration it gives my lips are wonderful.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Disclaimer: I received this product free for testing from Influenster.

This works very well, especially in the winter! I use it after coming out of the shower to really get everything off. I find it works best in a circular motion. Afterwards, I can tell a huge difference! I do it a couple times a week.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Pharr, TX
Omg! Where to begin? This lip exfoliater is such a life saver for me especially during the winter! My lips get so dry and chapped and this helps make them look so smooth! Thank you Influenster for allowing me to try this product for free in exchange for my honest review! This is part of my daily beauty routine and it should be part of yours too!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Fort Meade, MD
I love the mint lip exfoliator! It makes me lips very smooth and helps prevent chipping. I received the product free for testing from influenster
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Great lip scrub. Found this at my local CVS. Great price because it is an elf product. Does a great job removing dry skin from my lips. I use it after I get out of the shower. Allows for my lip gloss, matte lipsticks or liners to go on smooth. I Highly recommend this to anyone who wears a lot of lip products on a daily basis.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
A good lip exfoliate for people on a budget! It's not so harsh and leaves the lips feeling soft.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love the exfoliator! Not a big fan of the lip color. It's a great value . Lip color is not as pigmented as I wished but would buy again
Fariha H.
Fariha H.
Lowell, MA
I started using this mainly because I had dry lip problem and my lips are kinda dark. So I saw this & started using it every night & the first one broke on me, but I still used it picking it out with my fingers & I loved the product so had to buy another. also it lasts for a long time!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?