BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The lip exfoliator is one of my favorite exfoliators! The only product I don't really care for is the lip plumper. It didn't do much but as for the other products they are fantastic and compete well with higher priced brands .
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
I've never used a stick application exfoliator before but I LOVE this product. It's minty and refreshing and made my lips so smooth and soft before my lipstick application. It's a must have, I adored it.
Kayla K.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Purchased this on an impulse buy. Tried it and thought everything worked pretty fine but then it completely broke my lips/mouth out in bumps and hives. Allergic reactions are not my thing. So if you have sensitive lips or skin around your lips you might steer clear of this product
Laura L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This comes in a lipstick tube and its shaped like a lipstick so its easy to use on the go. It hydrates very well, but that is as far as the nice stuff goes. As for effectiveness, I have super flakey lips and it did not exfoliate the dead skin off very well without it burning my lips. Even then, not all of the flakes came off. I wouldn't recommend this if you have stubborn lip flakes.
april c.
super happy i was able to receive this in my elf box first time user for a big fan of lip exfoliators really loved it super easy to apply love the texture really did its job day three in use and its leaving my lips great deffitnaly recomend would buy again!!!
Ashanti W.
I often get dry and dead skin on my lips in the cold months. I love the idea and the setup of this product but it did not completely do numbers for me. It did get some of the skin off but I feel like it could be a bit more rough texture wise in order to get more skin.
Bethany B.
Lancaster, PA
This stuff works fairly well, but as I put it on it bends the tube and makes it difficult to screw back in to the container. I also don't like the taste of the mint one, but the overall formula works well. Worth the price!
Jess L.
This is such a cook product. It does an amazing job of peeling off the dead skin cells that are on your lips and makes them feel baby smooth. I love this so much. I am mad that I havent found this product sooner.
Kaylamarie S.
Branford, CT
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I LOVE THE EXFOLIATOR. I have mine in the flavor coconut & I use it about 3 times a day. It does wonders on my lips especially in the colder months!! I would love to get free products like this!'
Cori B.
glassboro, NJ
I do like the lip exfoliater. You do have to rub it across your lips several times to get a nice exfoliation.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?