BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Tastes good, smells good, and even leaves my lips feeling tingly "plump". Ah *refreshed*. This product is EXACTLY what I need after applying my face makeup. I always end up with foundation covering my lips, needing to wipe it off S•O•M•E•H•O•W. As a first time user, I give this product 5️⃣ stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes {and I am so grateful}.

OH...and by the way...it's only $3! #YoureWelcome
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Love this. Kind of hurt my lips (they're super chapped and bad) but the next morning they felt amazing. All the peeling gone!
Eri G.
Eri G.
This wasn't the best lip exfoliated I've ever used, that's definitely the lush one. However, this one is very amazing and I am obsessed especially for the cost!
Ashlynn E.
Ashlynn E.
Council Blfs, IA
I'm obsessed with this brand. These lip exfoliators are amazing & truly a steal!! They get your lips ready for the perfect liquid lip and leave them feeling fantastic!!! Idk how I I ever lived without it!
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Steubenville , OH
Perfect for winter the upcoming winter months. I can exfoliate and moisturizer at the same time to avoid dry cracked lips.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Love this products. Great for exfoliating lips before applying liquid or matte lipsticks. I've tried the original and mint maniac versions and love them both. I find the original a bit grittier but they're equally as amazing. I'd purchase this over and over again!
Stefany S.
Stefany S.
Chula Vista, CA
I got the Mint flavor in my elf box from Influenster. It really works!!!!!! Not only did it make my lips smoother by removing dead skin from it and left them with a pink tone.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Pataskala, OH
This is a truly amazing product! So good for taking the dead skin off of your lips and making them supper soft! It's like a sugar scrub and this one is minty 😍 I love to use it before I apply my lipsticks and it makes them look so much better!
Racquel K.
Racquel K.
This is the coolest product ever! It looks and applies like lipstick but it exfoliates your lips! It make mine so soft, perfect for this winter weather coming. Smells great and will be purchasing some when mine runs out! Good job e.l.f!
Micaela P.
Micaela P.
This is so affordable for what it does! I recommend this product because it smooths and cleans your lips before applying your lipstick. I love how the bottom of the lip exfoliator shows what "flavor" it's in too!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?