BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
LOVE this. Just used it for the first time and my lips feel amazing. It also leaves your lips conditioned and smells great!
Blandina G.
Reading, PA
I would love to try this product all the time. Unfortunately I can't find it around my area. But it's a definite must have.
Cassidy M.
Medford, MA
This really works to exfoliate the lips. It clears your lips of any dry skin and preps them for even lipstick application.
Maribel P.
Burley, ID
I received this as a gift and was amazed at how good it is. It's so affordable I will definetly purchase this in the future
Jenna C.
Somerville , MA
I didn't really like this product.. as soon as I opened it the whole lipstick came out of the container. Seemed cheap to me
Francelli C.
Washington, DC
Melhor que tem, tenho uma amostra free, e estou muito contente. Em breve vou adquirir um so para mim. Adoro os produtos elf
Courtney B.
Santee, CA
This exfoliater made my lips feel amazing! Took all of the dead skin off, smells great and for the price it can't be beat!
kayla s.
Sparta, TN
I just tried this for the first time the other night I really liked it! It wasn't too abrasive but it got the job done. A++
Shantina W.
Dallas , TX
Does wonders with removing dead skin without being harsh on my lips. Leaves my lips soft and my lipstick now goes on smooth
Sara B.
Perris, CA
Love this lip exfoliation product.make my lips feel smooth and I use it then after put some lip balm and feels even better
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?