5 colors available

How to use:

Shoua L.
Shoua L.
San Lorenzo , CA
So glad to have gotten to try this!!!!! I love it so much!!!! Taste really yummy too! First time user but will purchase over and over! Thanks for letting me try it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rosendale, WI
This was my favorite product in the E.L.F. Vox box. This product worked surprisingly well and helped make my lips feel smooth and a lot less dry.
Christa C.
Christa C.
South Jordan, UT
The Elf lip exfoliater leaves my lips noticeably soft and actually taste so good! This is a must have this winter season!

I received this complimentary product to try out! 💕
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
I got the mint exfoliator and it doesn't only smell good but works great too. So so great
Rikki M.
Rikki M.
Canton, OH
So convenient! Good taste. Works great. Takes off my lip stains! You get a lot in the stick too!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This lip exfoliator worked well when I first purchased it from Target. However, after a few uses, it broke off. In addition, it doesn't apply well on your lips unless you use your finger for application. No, I would not recommend this product to others.
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
When ur lips are dry cracks this worked for me I like the exfoliator removes dry nasty stuff leaves your lips soft
Elise C.
Elise C.
Falls Church, VA
This gets the job done! ELF did a great job with packaging. Shaping it as a lipstick is genius. I don't have to use my fingers or put them into a pot. The mint flavor could be stronger though. I just wish there were more flavors!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Different. Don't really have time to be exfoliating my lips. Nothing I would buy after using a few times
Neen B.
Neen B.
Absolutely love E.L.F's mint lip exfoliator. It's super cute, convenient and fits right into my purse. You can use it on the road, so it's quite convenient on the on the go and great for nights out for too much lipstick appliances throughout the evening.Strongly recommend for the ladies especially in this brutal winter weather.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?