BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amy P.
I enjoyed having this i felt it worked well however I with the exfoliation bits were a bit smaller and that it would not have dried out so much. Over time the bullet dried out and was unusable. But while it lasted it worked out well
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This stuff is amazing! It seriously is one of the best lip products on the market, and the price is unbelievably cheap!
Stephanie Z.
I cannot stock these in large enough numbers. My issue with other lip exfoliators is that you use quite a bit to really exfoliate properly. While these are not long lasting (due to the nature of the type of product) they are my favorite over all others! Leaves lips smooth and moisturizer ready for whatever lippie a you plan on using!
Taylor M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great exfoliator for lips. I use a matte lipstick over top and my lips look and stay smooth for a long period of time.
Liannys A.
Doral fl, Florida
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Five star for this little one the texture the smell the taste and the price are awsome don't doubt in try this
Alceidy B.
Saint cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this exoliator at all. It was too rough and it broke off after i used it a couple of times. I expected better
Diana H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I loooooooove this stuff! The way it's shaped like a lipstick makes it so easy to use! Leaves my lips so soft! But be gentle:)
ElisaBeth B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This has a pleasant flavor and smell to it, works fast and is easy to take along with you. This really helps smooth my lips so my stains or liquids look their best!
Karina P.
portland, OR
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love how simple and no mess it is! i use it all the time right before applying lipstick and perfect for lip stains to get a flawless lip application.
lizz c.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Best lip exfoliater I've ever tried!!!! it gets rid of all the dry flakes AND moisturizes it makes my lips feel so healthy and smooth
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?