BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Allison A.
New Hartford, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I finally got this because my lips were chapped and Chapstick alone wasn't helping them, making lipstick look awful. I absolutely adore the smell, almost like vanilla but it's not overly strong. Some people have said it's too rough on their lips but I don't think it's too bad. There seems to be sugar crystals in it so I notice some pile up around the corners of my mouth and I just make sure to wipe it off to avoid any clogged pores.
Dorothy B.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this stuff, exfoliates my lips better than any other product, conditions them as well. And it's cheap!!!
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Even though I love this product and it made my lips feel amazingly soft, my stick broke after using it twice. Smells greats and does a good job!
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have this product in mint (I find the normal one to have a disgusting taste) and it's great! I typically use it daily and it really does exfoliate, and it's cheap!
Emily M.
Hudsonville, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I received this in my Allure Beauty Box Winter 2015 box and it is my favorite product in the box. The exfoliator works really well to remove dead skin, and is easy to use because you use it just like you would a lipstick and then rinse it off.
Christy B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I honestly didn't believe this would work, but I was wrong! It was so easy to use and I could immediately tell a difference. I should note that I don't have severely chapped lips, but they do get dried out. They felt super smooth when I was finished with this.
Victoria A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love matte lipsticks and matte liquid lipsticks but they can be so drying and reveal all the dryness on your lips BUT if you use this exfoliator, you don't have to worry about this. This gently removes dry dead skin from your lips and moisturizes. I use this all year through and love it and the price is amazing of course.
Lily H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a great handy lip exfoliator on a stick. I still don't get the softest feeling lips like I do from a lip scrub in a pot form, like the ones I can make myself, but this is still a great product for a quick scrub before you apply your lip colour. I'll still repurchase it. I just think I go through this really quickly.
Katia V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This really does exfoliate my lips ! It has a vanilla smell to it which I love .
Shar W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Amaze-balls!! This product really works and the best part is, it only cost $3!! Say what ?!? It leaves my lips feeling soft and supple. I'm in love!!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?