5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Erika B.
Erika B.
Mission hills , CA
I got this in my voxbox to try and I love it! I have tried other lip exfoliators and what I like the most about this e.l.f. product was that it comes in a lipstick form, making it so it's easy to apply. It removes dry skin from my lips, and leaves them with a minty taste. I definitely recommend this product.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Bradenton, FL
I love this lip exfoliation lipstick! It's so convenient to use and not messy, unlike some sugar scrubs I've used. I received the mint maniac from Influenster and fell in love after first use. If your looking for a product that sloths the dead skin right off your lips leaving them smooth, I highly recommend this. It preps my lips perfectly for a nice liquid lipstick application. I also recommend moisturizing afterwards.
Krystin B.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
For the price, EVERYONE should own this product if they wear lipstick or ever plan on wearing lipstick in the future...especially mattes!! BOY does it make a difference wearing matte lippies when my lips have been exfoliated first!! I have always wanted to try this product, but kept it on the backburner for a long time. Thankfully, I received it in my ELF voxbox for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion!!!

Can the price on this product be any better? I have used sugar scrubs in the past, but I always set them aside because they came in bulky jars with complicated application processes. This product is sooo easy to apply. Once the top layer has worn off, it is a miracle worker! Not only does it make my lips feel and appear soft, but my lipstick doesn't get all sorts of glumpy and gooey by the end of the day when I have used this product beforehand!!! High five, Elf!!!
Karly C.
Karly C.
Clinton, AR
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a must have for winter months! My lips get super chapped, and this really does help a lot. This + a good ol stick of chapstick & a lip treatment are where its at!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
I bought two of these when I originally saw it on Pinterest. It does exfoliate my lips but it does get a little smooth so I find I have to chop off a tiny bit with a knife to get the rough part back in use. It works well for the price, 100%.
MEGHAN T.
MEGHAN T.
This works wonders! Every season I have dry peeling lips and no lip balm has been able to help me! The elf lip exfoliator fixed my peeling lips. My lips are soft and hydrated. The value for the product is amazing and I don't have gross peeling lips any longer! Not to mention its minty which is refreshing!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. Before this product, I was using Tarte's Lip Facial as well as Jeffree Star's Velour Lip Scrub. I gave this a go and I like that it's in a lipstick form because it makes it SO much easier to apply and use! I also suffer from very chapped lips and although this has helped removed the dead, chapped skin and make them feel somewhat normal again, it doesn't last quote as long as the Tarte Lip Facial does for me and I have been grabbing that more frequently instead. When I run out of that, I'll probably still continue to use the ELF lip exfoliator but I may not purchase for myself once that has been used up. For the price, it ISNT a bad product and it DOES work, just not as great as the Tarte product for me.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like the mint exfoliator compared to the original one. It really helps to get all the dead skin off my lips, makes them look pink and healthy, and with the mint i feel a little bit of a plumping effect. I like using this before i apply lipstick because it ensures a great application and my lipstick stays on so much longer!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I'm OBSESSED! So convenient and effective. My only complaint is that the lid comes off super easily. Regardless, I can totally see myself buying it in every flavor!
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
This does what it says it will do, but it definitely isn't the best product I've tried for exfoliating. It definitely smells amazing and I have a weird guilty please from tasting a little bit when I'm applying it. Haha
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?