5 colors available

How to use:

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rosendale, WI
This was my favorite product in the E.L.F. Vox box. This product worked surprisingly well and helped make my lips feel smooth and a lot less dry.
Christa C.
Christa C.
South Jordan, UT
The Elf lip exfoliater leaves my lips noticeably soft and actually taste so good! This is a must have this winter season!

I received this complimentary product to try out! 💕
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
I got the mint exfoliator and it doesn't only smell good but works great too. So so great
Rikki M.
Rikki M.
Canton, OH
So convenient! Good taste. Works great. Takes off my lip stains! You get a lot in the stick too!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This lip exfoliator worked well when I first purchased it from Target. However, after a few uses, it broke off. In addition, it doesn't apply well on your lips unless you use your finger for application. No, I would not recommend this product to others.
angel s.
angel s.
When i forate tried this product out, i was so confuse with the packaging because most lip srubs come in a litttle jar. But i once i tried it out it exfolliated my lips pretty well. And for me i always have pretty dry lips but it doesn't last long on the lips but that's okay because i put a lip balm after i exfolliate my lips anyways. I love the scent of the lip exfolliator, smells like mint. I can use it on the go without dealing with a mess like most lip scrubs. Ohh yes this isn't messy because it's shape in a lip stick form. I would buy this product and recommend this product too.
Elise C.
Elise C.
Falls Church, VA
This gets the job done! ELF did a great job with packaging. Shaping it as a lipstick is genius. I don't have to use my fingers or put them into a pot. The mint flavor could be stronger though. I just wish there were more flavors!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
Different. Don't really have time to be exfoliating my lips. Nothing I would buy after using a few times
Neen B.
Neen B.
Absolutely love E.L.F's mint lip exfoliator. It's super cute, convenient and fits right into my purse. You can use it on the road, so it's quite convenient on the on the go and great for nights out for too much lipstick appliances throughout the evening.Strongly recommend for the ladies especially in this brutal winter weather.
Nelyabith B.
Nelyabith B.
This lip exfoliator doesn’t dry out the lips and is sweet to the taste. As with any scrub and even the gentlest of exfoliators, it’s best to use it sparingly as needed. Leave my skin with a sugary sweet and smoothing sensation. Infused with vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape and jojoba oil to nourish and protect. This product is one of their best. I received this producto complimentary for testing purpose.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?