BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sydney K.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love this product so much! Even though it could a little more exfoliant it leaves your lips baby soft. Would definitely recommend buying!
Mayra C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is amazing. The packaging of this exfoliator is simply genius with how it's in a lipstick form. Most come in jars that get messy. This one is just the right balance of abrasive enough to exfoliate and remove crusty skin and gentle enough that it won't cut or irritate your lips. Leaves the lips feeling and looking soft. Perfect to do before applying lipstick. I love this product and will definitely repurchase
Tatiana S.
This isn't the best but it's definitely do-able. I like how it's in the form of a lipstick, super easy to use, compact, easy to travel with. And it tastes minty so it's never a problem with the taste .
Cassy J.
This product is such a grand idea! I have a scrub to exfoliate my lips but this comes in a lipstick shape and it's so much easier to use! It left my lips soft and smooth. And you can basically use this anytime you want because it's not messy and easy to wipe off. Recommend trying out!
Meghan M.
Independence, MO
I have never seen a product like this before I received my voxbox. My lips seem to always have dry skin on them, so this was a great product for me! It's easy to apply, especially since it's basically like a tube of lipstick!
Courtney K.
Livonia, LA
I've used this twice, and so far I'm liking it. The mint is great. My lips feel softer than before.
Jovanna m.
Orlando , FL
My dead skin came running off this product works wonders omg! It is great for sensitive lips this product can be bought at any drugstore Walmart target even the gas station
Shyann G.
Woodland Hls, CA
I received this free in exchange for my honest review. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I loved the flavor/scent but I didn't see any difference after using it. At first I liked that it was in lipstick form, but after attempting to use it I wasn't a fan. Maybe if it was in a Chapstick tube it would be much easier to use.
Sheylin A.
I really enjoy this exfoliants and it is very easy to apply and the packaging is really nice it works really good and makes your lips very softer it works very good at removing dead skin and I definitely recommend it .
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, but I liked this a lot! After applying this, my lips felt so smooth and free of dead skin! I applied lipstick afterwards and it went on so smooth! I was very impressed. I received this product free from Influenster in my latest VoxBox.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?