BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sophie K.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Smells like mint and it's such a pretty color! Although it gives no pigmentation but it's an exfoliate with makes sense. It makes my lips smooth and I like it!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
Very easy to use since it's in a lipstick type of tube. The mint scent is
Very pleasant and not overwhelming. After exfoliating my lips and wiping them off (as per directions), I was happy to know it didn't leave a sticky or waxy residue. Good product.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Seaford, DE
Really great at taking dead skin off your lips. Not grimy feeling like a lot of other products like this. Great price too! Hoping e.l.f. comes out with a 'next step' gloss or something.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Jackson, NJ
This is a must have for anyone, especially in the approaching colder months. Cracked, flaky lips are not fun, and this helps in one easy step. Just like chapstick, I'm going to need to stock up on these
Anna Y.
Anna Y.
I got this nifty little product in my elf voxbox! I love it!! It's not too harsh and even moisturizers a little. I also love how convenient it is in this little lipstick tube.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I received the mint lip exfoliator in the recent VoxBox and it's awesome!! When applying it is very grainy so it really feels like you're exfoliating your lips. Once it's on though, it's so smooth and make your lips feel great!
breonna d.
breonna d.
Corvallis, OR
This is one of the better lip exfoliates I've use in a long time. Cheap and worth it!
Shana T.
Shana T.
Definitely one of my top favorites in the box! It helps so much with my dry chapped lips. It works very well getting all the dead skin off of my lips
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I just got this lip exfoliator and I already love it. I've had really dry, rough lips recently and this helps so much. I love that you can really feel it exfoliating every time you use it and it leaves your lips feeling so smooth. I also really like the mint scent because it's so fresh smelling.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
This lip exfoliator is amazing! It is so much better than any other I've tried. It isn't too rough on your lips but not too soft. You can definitely feel the difference after you use it. It also smells really good! I received this product for free from influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?