BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I am a fan of ELF products for the price and convenience. But this product is definitely a great find! Living in the mountains my lips get very beaten by the harsh winters. This exfoliator was a great way to clean off that dead dry skin and gently moisturize. I like to follow this product up with organic coconut oil. It's perfect to use a couple times a week. I also found it helped my lips be lipstick ready!
Danielle S.
Dover, DE
Probably my favorite lip exfoliator. It comes in a super convenient stick form unlike most lip scrubs and smells amazing. It's super easy to use and tastes great too. For the price you truly can not beat it !
Nicol R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works wonders, it make my lips smooth, soft and when I apply my lip color it glides on smoothly.
Josselyn I.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It smells really good and feels great on the lips. It does make my lips tingle, but they feel really smooth afterwords.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love love love ELF! you get great products for great bargains, its literally my fav! i bought this lip exfoliate for $2.89 and its the best one i have ever had. the taste is like a cocoa buttery taste. its like grains of sand in the lipstick. it leaves my lips soooo soft every time i use it, i wouldn't use anything else at this point!
Kelsey L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Loved this product! Made my lips soft by removing all of the dead skin on my lips along with moisturizing them! Tastes great too (not that it really matters but is an added bonus)
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I honestly have not used any other exfoliation however this works wondered on my naturally dry lips. It's such a great price and I use every day even if I am not using a liquid lip or lipstick. It's so nice just to out on some Chapstick.
Astabraq A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This Elf lip exfoliator is my holy grail! I love it so much. I always have dry lips, but this exfoliator makes my lips so soft. It exfoliate and moisturize at the same time which is amazing! You don't have to buy expensive lip exfoliator, save your money. This elf exfoliator is amazing and very affordable.
Megan F.
Galena, IL
This exfoliator is the bomb!! Ive never seen or used a lip scrub in a stick form before, and I don't know why all brands don't use this layout. It's super handy, quick and clean. The original one is my favorite, but I like the mint as well. The cherry was too sweet and artificial for my taste though.
Melanie H.
Winchester, VA
I purchased this product for myself and I am highly impressed with it. After my first use it felt a difference in the smoothness of my lips. It's rough enough to exfoliate but not too harsh. I also use it on my son in the winter months when his lips get dry. Great product I will continue to use.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?