5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Vonne T.
Vonne T.
This product works really well with peeling off dead skin. It feels like a sugar scrub and since it's shaped like a lipstick it makes it easy to use. I also like that it has a minty taste. I would definitely purchase again!!
Diana A.
Diana A.
I was so impressed by this product! It made my lips feel super soft. I love the minty feel it has. It completely removed all of the dead skin on my lips. I've tried other lip exfoliators and they can be kinda rough but this one totally isn't. I with definitely be purchasing.
Shea M.
Shea M.
Baytown, TX
Very good at what it does and it's super affordable. One of the products that I always find myself repurchasing.
Karla H.
Karla H.
I absolutely love this lip exfoliator. I love it comes in lipstick form making it so easy to apply. I love how my lips feel so soft after using it. My favorite part is how it's a great quality product and yet so affordable.
daniella c.
daniella c.
Midway city , CA
This product is amazing it really has helped me a lot. It leaves your lips so smooth I would recommend this to anyone
Haylee D.
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
I used this Product all the time! I love it so much it just makes my lips a lot more plump than usual. I already have big lips but this just makes it look a lot more moist!! I just am so happy with this cheap product! Yea
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
Received this free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I LOVE it. It works great and leaves your lips so soft and smooth. I will definitely be purchasing once this bottle runs out.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
This does a great job of exfoliating and I love that it comes in a bullet rather than in a jar. I feel like the jars are so messy and it can be gross trying to get the product out. This is just quick and easy to use and I really like that I can just leave it on my vanity and grab it before I do my makeup.
Nawel D.
Nawel D.
Greendale , WI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This product is actually great in my opinion. I found this the other day at Marshalls. It's good for a person who is a starter for applying a full lip. The pigmentation isn't that great, but it's really great for the price. I definitely recommend it
Nashali N.
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love that it comes in the shape of a lipstick! It does a great job of exfoliating and hydrating the lips (perfect before applying a matte lip color). Great value as well! I would definitely recommend it to others!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?