BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I tested the mint maniac variety and it's perfect for continuous use throughout winter to combat dry lips. I've used one other lip exfoliator in the past but I prefer this one simply because it's in a lipstick tube! It's very convenient. You can keep it in your purse and use it whenever you want. It leaves my lips very soft. Love it!
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliator is my go to when my lips are dry and cracked. I use this every morning after washing my face and it helps my lipstick stay on longer. I would recommend this product to anyone that uses lipstick. Use this about an hour before putting on lipstick or gloss and your lips will look amazing. AND the price?! I couldn't ask for more.
Kate P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the original, mint, and cherry. My favorite would be the mint as it just smells so nice and fresh. I have a few high end lip exfoliators and this one meets if not surpasses them. I choose this one over the more expensive ones all the time. The other ones that I have are in a pot form and what is so nice about this one is that it is in a stick form so it is just much more convenient to use. Will for sure repurchase and tell others about this great find!
Sam H.
This product is so wonderful if you have dry lips! Its exfoliating sugars or beads take the dead skin right off my lips. It helps create such a smooth canvas for my lipstick. My lipstick doesn't cling to dry patches so it just makes my makeup look so much better! Also the price is prefect for anyone on a budget or for just anyone in general! Please give it a try you won't be disappointed!
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for free in my voxbox and was a little hesitant at first but WOW. It was so easy to use and easy to apply (unlike other products I've used where you have to scrape some out of a little pot). It goes on just like a lipstick so no mess! My lips felt soft and smooth, which was great since I was applying color right after!
Kayla C.
Waymart, PA
My friend had got me this and I thought it was super cool how a lip escrub can be in lipstick form and you can feel the scrub when you use it and leaves your lips with a smooth finish that takes off dead skin and add moisture to your lips. The smell is either coconut or vanilla but it tastes great and doesn't feel like you have a lip scrub on your lips. The price is very inexpensive and I think it would be cool to try the new scents/flavors ELF came out with.
Valerie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS! I can never leave my lips alone in the winter, and this is a great product for me. I love that it is mess-free, and super easy to use. The feeling you get on your lips, is very soothing for some reason. You can really feel, and see that it is working. I love it! I received the mint one, which tastes/smells super yummy.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I bought this lip exfoliator at target for super cheap. It is easy to use and apply. I have super dry lips and this product works great with exfoliating all my dry skin. This isn't really a moisturizing product, so I recommend using a moisturizing balm after exfoliating. Great price and effective. I highly recommend this product.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this in both the Mint and the Clear. The Mint came broken in the box, which was unfortunate. I had read other reviewers complaining about how easy it was to break. It's cheap for a reason I guess. I ended up keeping the clear and it's a great lip exfoliator. I apply it and then let it sit for a while, then wipe of the granules before applying my lipstick. Or just apply after washing your face. It smells and tastes (I can't help myself) delicious.
Neen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love E.L.F's mint lip exfoliator. It's super cute, convenient and fits right into my purse. You can use it on the road, so it's quite convenient on the on the go and great for nights out for too much lipstick appliances throughout the evening.Strongly recommend for the ladies especially in this brutal winter weather.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?