BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I really like the mint exfoliator compared to the original one. It really helps to get all the dead skin off my lips, makes them look pink and healthy, and with the mint i feel a little bit of a plumping effect. I like using this before i apply lipstick because it ensures a great application and my lipstick stays on so much longer!
Berenice M.
Sweetwater, FL
Este exfoliador de labios es realmente bueno! Pensé que era muy sutil porque primero lo probé en el dorso de mi mano y casi no lo sentí. Pero al probarlos en mis labios realmente si se sienten los gránulos. Obvio la piel de los labios es mas delgada. Me gusto mucho quito la piel muerta de mis labios y me la dejo suave.
Tiffany D.
The elf lip exfoliator is great compared to the original. The packaging is great for traveling and very sleek. It met my expectations because it exfoliates and keeps your lips moisturized! I would definitely recommend because it's great for the price.
Ymelda S.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I can't say much about this product. This is the first lip scrub I've used. It definitely tastes like cherry and it does the job. It's very easy to use and it feels nice on my lips. I personally prefer a more rough scrub. I would recommend this if your not willing to spend a lot of money on a lip scrub. It's about $4.00
Spectra S.
W Sacramento, CA
I got this in my e.l.f. Voxbox and was super excited to try it. It has a mint flavor and really does a great job. I've made handmade sugar scrubs for my lips before but this is nice as it's easy to toss in my purse and take with me anywhere I might need it. Be careful using this before going into the sun though, make sure you use a lip balm with SPF or you can exacerbate your dry lips. Very useful overall!
Velma W.
Review for: Other more...
This is an amazing and cheap product! I found my tube (in clear) at Walmart for $3. I got home, wet my lips, applied in a circular motion, took a cotton ball and ladies when I tell you my once chapped lips were smooth, believe me, they were smoooooth. I was very impressed with the results and recommend you purchase this as a staple product. The smell and taste (accidents happen, 😁) is great and the price point can't be beat. Give this a try!
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
Can I give this product 10 stars!!? So amazing. I have mint maniac(courtesy of Influenster) and cherry tart. They make my lips feel so smooth and plump. It's very easy to clean as well. Idk about anyone else but I get grossed out after I exfoliate so I clean the Tip with a paper towel til I remove the layer that was on my lips and it's like brand new
Jennifer V.
Kinnelon, NJ
Review for: Sweet Cheery, Mint Maniac more...
I absolutely adore this product! I used to work for the company, so I have tried tons of their products. This is in my Top 5! The Sweet Cherry is my personal favorite, but I also love the Mint Maniac. I love that this lip exfoliator is mess-free, and you don't have to use your fingers. Tip: if you pop our the colored cap on the bottom, you get a little bonus lip balm to use after you exfoliate! Cruelty-free beauty on a budget at it's best!
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
I love this ELF Lip Exfoliator! It glides on smooth and It has a nice scrubbing feeling so you actually feel it working. It is great for the summer after a day out in the sun, but also in the cold windy winter when chapped lips take over! It scrubs off all the dead dry skin, letting the nice soft smooth layer shine through!
Erica R.
Summit, IL
I received this free from Influenster for testing. This is my favorite lip acrid to use! Is super easy to use and apply which is my favorite thing about it. It does help slough away dead dry skin and leave your lips supple and soft! This product is great to use right before applying a liquid lipstick or matte lipstick
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?