BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Enid, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
One of my absolute favorite lip exfoliators of all time! This lip exfoliate her does a great job of prepping my lips for all day lipstick where. It makes my lips smooth and soft and adds an extra layer of hydration. For the price point, it is a great product!
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Woburn, MA
I love this lip exfoliator. Especially at this time of year, my lips get chapped very easily. I use this every night before bed, and i way up in the morning with smooth lips. Its so much better than always carrying around chapstick. I also love the mint smell
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
This is an awesome product! I have been using the sugar lip exfoliator from e.l.f for about 4 years and I loved it, But let me say OMG elf killed it with the new mint lip exfoliator my lips look so amazing! And feel super soft I love it thank you #influenster
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
I really enjoy the elf lip exfoliator, because it comes in a tube, so you don't have to stick you fingers in a little tub of scrub to get your lips prepped for lipstick. I have probably gone through four or five tubes of this, and I will keep repurchasing it.
Mariaysabel V.
Mariaysabel V.
Easton, PA
Innovative! I love how it's in a lipstick container, makes it super easy to use, you can really feel it scrubbing away the dead skin and you can see it. It's perfect for a deep scrub therefore it's not gentle (be forewarned) lips are silky smooth after 1 use.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
San Jose, CA
Influenster sent me this product to review. I love how convenient this is! I can easily throw it in my purse. With all the matte lipstick I wear my lips tend to get dry but I don't like using lip scrubs with my fingers so this is perfect and super affordable.
Carina D.
Carina D.
I've only tried a couple lip exfoliators, but I really enjoyed this one. I liked how it was packaged like a lipstick instead of having to dip my finger on a pot. It's easy to throw in a bag, too. It does the job of getting rid of patchy lips and tastes good.
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
Beaverton, OR
I like this product a lot! It's a little tough at first but once it warms up on your lips it's very effective. It does the job. Make sure you keep it in a room temperature area or cooler area because it does tend to melt. Other than that it tastes great too!
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Winterport , ME
Absolutely love the minty smell and taste. Gives your lips a tingly feeling that feels amazing. It is an exfoliator, so keep that in mind as if you use it too rough, you could draw blood. It's awesome for that it does and makes my lips feel soft and amazing.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Lagrange, GA
I received this product in a voxbox and i loooove it!! This is definitely something i will use often and will repurchase whenever i run out. I like how it took off any chappedness i had on my lips and how smooth and refreshed it made my lips feel afterwards.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?