5 colors available

Manda D.
Manda D.
Ocean Grove , NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I loveeeeeeee this lip exfoliator. Whenever I have really dry chapped lips I use this and my lips feel 100% better. It smells amazing and it's crazy cheap. The only downside to this exfoliator is that it breaks pretty easy. I would recommend this product to everyone .
Amanda o.
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have to say this is one product i absolutely love ! i have never really tired many differnt exfoliates but i tried this one and fell in love ! it is affordable and last long i would recommend this to anyone who is trying new things. I would but this more than once !
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this lip exfoliator in the E.LF. Voxbox. The only reason this only has four stars is because I am weird with textures. It has kind of a sandy texture. However, it works great and my lips felt very exfoliated. The taste is okay. I would recommend for others.
Imani M.
Imani M.
Washington, DC
This Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator is the best in the Winter. When you have those dry and chappy lips, all you have to do is put this exfoliator own and keep going about your day. Its very chip and the packaging is easy and wonderful. I highly recommend this for anyone!!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Minneapolis, MN
I was very impressed by this product. After showering I have very dry chapped lips and this product does a really good job of buffing out all the excess skin and makes my lips very soft and ready for some lipstick! I received this for free but all opinions are my own!
Rose D.
Rose D.
I've always wanted a lip exfoliated or and I'm so glad I received this in my box because this product is amazing. It smells great, it's inexpensive and it gets the job done. I would definitely recommend to others. I received this for free and all opinions are my own.
María A.
María A.
33198, Miami, FL
I'm in love with this lip exfoliator from e.l.f. i been used it for a few days and my lips are better than ever, it really works and i could say that it's one of the best i've had tried lately. The only bad thing is the packaging, for reason i dislike e.l.f packaging
Kaitlyn O.
Kaitlyn O.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This lip exfoliator works wonders! It has granulated sugar in it which helps to smooth, soften and plump your lips. The lipstick that comes in this set is super hydrating and has a light formula, it allows you to layer for a richer look without being to over bearing.
Ginger H.
Ginger H.
Dallas, TX
Winter weather dries the heck out of my lips. After using a little chapstick I wipe my lips dry then apply this exfoliator and my lips are smooth again! I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was but it's great. On top of that it tastes great and wipes off easily!
Shanelle M.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have tried so many lip exfoliators and this e.l.f. cosmetics one is by far the best! When my lips are really dry I always go reach for this and it leaves my lips feeling so soft! It also smells really good! It has a really good price point for such a great product!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?