BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Dardanelle, AR
I have super dry lips and this helps out so much. It doesn't hurt to use like I've found some do in the past plus smells really good. I have had much less dead skin since I started using it.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Erie, PA
I was so happy to receive this lip exfoliator! I've always wanted to try one and this definitely did not disappoint. It made my lips so smooth without drying them out and actually tasted/smelled great. Follow with burts bees lip balm for all day minty smoothness ūüėä
Nijhy R.
Nijhy R.
Newark , NJ
This is such a good product! It was my first time ever trying a lip exfoliator and I will most definitely continue using it it takes all your dead skin off your lips it is such a good product like I can't stress it enough I recommend it!
This product makes my lips feel and look so much healthier. It even adds a more natural color when used properly. I would definitely recommend buying this product if you are in need of a lip exfoliate.
Savanna W.
Savanna W.
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
I absolutely love this product. It work wonders for my lips. It smells great and works surprisingly fast! It is kind of too rough on your lips, so I wouldn't recommend using this everyday. But it makes your lips softer and smoother for a low price.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Newport News, VA
This stuff is amazing! Oh my goodness!! It took that dead skin right off and my lips felt and looked great. Putting lipstick on after looked amazing
Emily N.
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
I truly think this lip exfoliator is comparable to glam glow lip scrub! They both have that wonderful minty smell/flavor which I adore plus side to elf lip exfoliator is you don't have to get it on your fingers. Although the scrub dissipates after a bit of rubbing lips together but that's not too big of a deal. Elf exfoliator is also a fraction of the price of high name brand lip scrubs/exfoliator which makes this a repeat purchase for me in the future!
Allie P.
Allie P.
I love the concept of this product! I love and mint lip product! I help with the dead skin and also left a smooth lip!
Jewls G.
Jewls G.
This product is actually really good it helps exfoliating the lips great but my only issue is the flavor is a bit over powering
mariah m.
mariah m.
Olean, NY
This product is very interesting. I received this for free in my VoxBox, and I tried it right after I got it! It smells minty and is a great exfoliator. This is my first time using it and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?