BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This stuff is amazing! It seriously is one of the best lip products on the market, and the price is unbelievably cheap!
January G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product. A high end brand used to make something similar and I could never find it again. Glad to see e.l.f. has it, and it works so much better than the higher end brand. This product scrubs off the dead skin, that lip gloss and chap sticks do not seem able to help. It smells great, isn't gritty, and provides a smooth surface for flawless application of your lipstick.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
At first, I wasn't sure I liked this product, but that's because I wasn't using it long enough. I would only go over my lips for a few seconds, when I really should have been going over each lip for about 30 seconds. The scent is a warm vanilla, but not too overpowering. This really has become my favorite lip exfoliator of all time. The scrubby bits stay concentrated enough to really slough off any dead skin without melting or spreading out too fast. After I'm done going over my lips I wipe off any excess and then put on a moisturizing lip balm. My lips look fuller and are much healthier since I have been using this product on a regular basis. You can't beat the price on this either!
Lacy P.
Lima, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is great, especially for the price! I feel like my lips are so much softer after using this product and it smells amazing!
Teresa O.
Croydon, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've said it before & I'll say it again with elf products it's hit or miss & this one's a hit it's great it Really works great can't beat the price & taste good too lol
Madalena N.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
At first, the lip scrub worked great and for such a low price, I was surprised. halfway through my way home from the store, the entire thing snapped. I'm scared of buying again in case of wasted product.
Candice W.
Harris, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lip exfoliator. I love that it's in lipstick form. It just makes it so easy. The mint flavor is my favorite, hands down but I've tried the cherry and that was okay too. Great price point for this as well.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love using this product because it is super affordable. It also smells sooo good. And it is so easy to do because it is in the lip stick shape, sometimes I have issues with other brands having "loose" crystals and they always fell into my mouth and never did anything for my lips. The only bad thing about this product is that as you get further into it it becomes a bit more intense, so it hurts a little, but that doesn't bother me too much. I just tried the mint one because I got it in my Elf VoxBox and I really like that one too, doesn't seem as harsh, unfortunately mine came broken.
Geradine E.
Orlando
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! It is one of my favorites. It removes all of the dead skin and leaves my lips moisturized and conditioned. The smell is sweet but not over bearing. Did I mention the price? $3 at my total Target is a steal! I totally would recommend this.
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is my second time trying out an elf lip exfoliator, thanks to Influenster, and I've rediscovered why I love it! It gently exfoliates and leaves my lips feeling sooo soft. The flavors are also great.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?