BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
It was a little hard to purchase this at my local drug stores but I was out on a trip and saw it and grabbed all of them! I'm a repeating user of this kit. It's amazing! It does wonders to my lips. And it's just unbelievable. I absolutely recommend it to everyone.
Yolanda M.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Always use this product before doing my make up and when it is time to put on lipstick or lipgloss. All i do is wipe ofthe rxfoliatir and my lips are so soft and ready and smooth.
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, but I was able to see why people use it! I felt a difference almost immediately. I always have problems with dry skin on my lips and it makes my lipstick look funky so I'm glad I found this and I know I'll continue to use it!
gabby m.
Shafter, CA
really loved it i have the mint one i love the way it smells and it comes in a really easy to open package i loved how the color is blue really goes with mint i really loved it just like i expected it to be really lasts long i would actually purchase this again .
Bridget Q.
This really does exfoliate my lips and makes them super soft and clean. I really love this product, well, except for the weird mint taste.
Cami R.
Grand Island, NE
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love love love it!!! Got it as one of my presents for Christmas and I put the exfoliator on every night before bed. The lip color for the lip pencil is amazing. It goes so well with all my berry reds and pinks. It's so creamy and buttery.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I received this as part of a voxbox. I had never used a lip exfoliator before. So I was very curious. And I was not disappointed at all. It has become a part of my beauty routine. This is great :) it leaves my lips so soft and smooth (my boyfriend even noticed it!) plus it tastes great too. I plan on buying this in the future
Hunter W.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This lip exfoliator is so beautiful and gets off all of the dead skin on your lips and leaves them so smooth and ready for gloss , color or anything you want to put on top of your lips!
Tamara O.
I currently received my e.l.f voxbox and the first product I used was the e.l.f lip exfoliator. It kinda worked when it came towards giving me that nice soft look but when applying it felt rough. Hopefully this helps e.l.f find a way to make it feel soft when applying.
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA
This product is hydrating and it took all the dead skin off my lips. I have a dry lips year-round and I think this product is a great addition to my collection. The packaging is plastic but nice and the product does it's job
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?