5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Erin G.
Erin G.
I absolutely love this exfoliator! I use this at least twice a day, sometimes even more because my lips get so dry in the winter. It makes my lips feel so soft and I can't go a day withou it!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Gibbstown, NJ
I absolutely love this product! I received it in a voxbox as a sample from influenester. I looked up the pricing and it is definitely reasonable. I would definitely recommend this product; it does a great job exfoliating, and leaves lips feeling soft and smooth. I have other lip exfoliators from lush, and I definitely prefer my e.l.f. Exfoliator over them. I think it being in lipstick form helps exfoliate better, rather than applying the product with your finger. Definitely one of my favorite products.
Audriana M.
Audriana M.
Firstly, I love the smell of my exfoliator. It is a soft mint! Seconsly, it is incredibly soft. The texture of the exfoliation doesn't feel like it's tearing your lips skin. Yet, it still takes off the dead skin with ease. Highly recommended daily this product. This product was sent to me for free by Influenster for testing purposes only. They had no influence on my review of the product.
Malena C.
Malena C.
I received this product complimentary from the Influenster e.l.f. Voxbox which was great because mine was running out and I needed a new one. This product tastes really nice and does an amazing job of removing the dead skin from your lips. This is especially helpful when using a drying matte liquid lipstick in order to avoid cracks or over emphasized lip lines.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
LOVE this. Just used it for the first time and my lips feel amazing. It also leaves your lips conditioned and smells great!
Krista B.
Krista B.
Clarence, PA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I was hesitant to try this set due to the low price thinking it wouldn't work, color would run or fade, and the exfoliator wouldn't work. I couldn't have been more wrong!!! Best $10 I spent for incredibly smooth lips and I am absolutely in love with the wine color!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Hilliard, OH
I struggle with chapped rough lips in the winter and I can honestly say that this has changed the game! I use it in the morning everyday and will apply chapstick afterwards. It was a wonderful scent and after taste on your lips! It allows for a smooth application of lipstick afterwards!
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
I am obsessed! So easy to quickly apply and it's so affordable! Even if you go through these quickly, you can stock up!
Kia T.
Kia T.
Island Park, NY
I actually had one of these before - the brown one, but I received a blue, minty one in my influenster e.l.f box. Both work great - exfoliate really well and increase circulation to the lips, making them look fuller. Only issue I have is the taste. I don't always have an exfoliator on hand so sometimes when my lips are dry I will just pick at the dead skin with my teeth. Likewise, this product doesn't take the dead skin completely off so I end up picking at the dead skin with my teeth again. I'm not trying to eat the product obviously, but the taste is hard to avoid. Considering the fact that there are lip exfoliating products that actually taste good, this is definitely something that could be improved.
Edna P.
Edna P.
This lip exfoliate is life.. when your lip is chapped this thing brings it back to life.. I love this product and would recommend to my friends .. it was easy to used smells really good and I would buy this again.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?