5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
Nothing special really... I love the mint color & smell. The balm at the bottom is a nice touch and love the look of it. I would not buy this product unless they improve on it.
Keri B.
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
I'm loving this exfoliator, it gets all the dead skin off your lips and makes them feel amazing
Meg G.
Meg G.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I got this in a voxbox and it is the best stuff ever, great smell, great texture, makes my lips so soft, and it is now one of my favorite products. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great exfoliator!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
I love this lip exfoliator. It left my lips super smooth. Its super affordable. I love the minty smell it has. This was my first time using it and I loved it. I definitely recommend this product, especially if you do a lot of lip swatching this makes your lips fell so smooth.
lindi w.
lindi w.
Lafayette, CA
I expected more. Perhaps my lips are just super chapped. This exfoliator didn't really do much for my lips and it has an odd taste. so don't lick your lips!
Dana S.
Dana S.
I am sort of new to lip exfoliators, and I was surprised how amazing this was! It is so simple to use you just apply as a lipstick, wipe it off and then your lips are nice and smooth! This has changed the game for me with my lipstick application. I noticed that by using this it made my lipstick last all day (including meals and drinking!). I would highly recommend this. *I received this product complimentary to review in the e.l.f. VoxBox.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Burke, Va
First off, this stuff works. I was a little wary at first but when I used it just a few minutes ago I was floored. All the nasty dead skin on my lips came off beautifully and i was left with soft and refreshed lips. Also this tastes great, which is always a plus!
Mim H.
Mim H.
Atlantic City, NJ
This exfoliator is amazing! I usually have dry lips around this time of the year but when I exfoliate it using this it makes it a lot easier to get rid dead/dry skin! I usually make a DYI exfoliator with honey and sugar but this is premade so now I'm happy.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
This is great! I love it specially since I'm such a fan of liquid lipsticks and they tend to be a little harsh on my lips. Super easy to apply so you only need to dab and you're good. Definitely recommended! Got it for free as a part of the elf vox box but all opinions are my own :)
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
I have mint maniac and it works pretty good . I wish it had a little bit more of a scrub to it so that it could remove all the dead skin . Overall it does make my lips soft. As long as I wipe it off with a wet cloth.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?