5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Amber L.
Amber L.
I got the mint one and the flavor was nice. The texture was good too. It was hard at first to put on though. As a lip exfoliator I used it the morning after going out with lipstick on. My lips felt great after
Claudasia G.
Claudasia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this E.L.F Lip Exfoliator twice and I must say it's worth the try. It removed the dead skin off go my lips; making my lips feel really soft.
Sybil W.
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
It Smells good, plus it exfoliates my lips beautifully. I will definitely continue to buy it for sure!

This is definitely a product that everyone should give a try, whether male or female.
Chantal B.
Chantal B.
Tujunga, CA
So I haven't been using it exactly as instructed, as the mint flavored one tastes too good! Instead of gently rubbing it off I've been licking my lips!!

Anyway, it's been working wonders on my lips which dry out big time in the winter.

I would definitely recommend! And the price is a steal!
Courtnea K.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
This product is so effective. It really scrubs dead skin off your lips and leaves your lips feeling, looking and tasting delicious. It is very easy to apply, I apply it just like lip gloss or lip stick. I have bought this product more than once and will continue to buy it and recommend it to others.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
I love this stuff, my lips are always so soft, smother and ready for lipsticks after I use it. It definitely makes things look a lot nicer.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
LOVE the Elf exfoliator stick!!! It works like a charm. I use it every other day before putting on my lip products. My lips are so smooth and soft now! The color in this kit is a great color. It doesn't have long lasting staying power, but I don't mind reapplying it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hialeah, FL
Love this product! It really feels like it removes dead skin from your lips and it feels like moisturize, it's amazing!!!!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Wilmington, NC
This product is so genius bC you don't have to dig your fingers into a pot. I like that you can apply it like a lipstick so it can be a little more sanitary than using products in a pot.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Lexington , SC
Say bye bye to stubborn lip stains. This is the perfect product for removing dry skin and stubborn lip sticks from your lips without ruining your lips. Leaves them feeling moisturized and clean.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?