BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
While it takes a moment to actually get the beads that exfoliate the lips going, this is very moisturizing and takes off all the dead skin! Love it!
Kayla K.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Purchased this on an impulse buy. Tried it and thought everything worked pretty fine but then it completely broke my lips/mouth out in bumps and hives. Allergic reactions are not my thing. So if you have sensitive lips or skin around your lips you might steer clear of this product
Kaylamarie S.
Branford, CT
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I LOVE THE EXFOLIATOR. I have mine in the flavor coconut & I use it about 3 times a day. It does wonders on my lips especially in the colder months!! I would love to get free products like this!'
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
I've never used a stick application exfoliator before but I LOVE this product. It's minty and refreshing and made my lips so smooth and soft before my lipstick application. It's a must have, I adored it.
Laura L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This comes in a lipstick tube and its shaped like a lipstick so its easy to use on the go. It hydrates very well, but that is as far as the nice stuff goes. As for effectiveness, I have super flakey lips and it did not exfoliate the dead skin off very well without it burning my lips. Even then, not all of the flakes came off. I wouldn't recommend this if you have stubborn lip flakes.
Rashee G.
I love this portable and convenient lip exfoliator. It's sleek and tiny enough to fit in my purse or handbag and easy to use anywhere. A quick swipe and wipe off is all you have to do to leave you with soft, supple lips. Awesome price!
april c.
super happy i was able to receive this in my elf box first time user for a big fan of lip exfoliators really loved it super easy to apply love the texture really did its job day three in use and its leaving my lips great deffitnaly recomend would buy again!!!
Jess L.
This is such a cook product. It does an amazing job of peeling off the dead skin cells that are on your lips and makes them feel baby smooth. I love this so much. I am mad that I havent found this product sooner.
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
I've never tried anything like this before, but I really love this lip exfoliate! I always use it before putting on lip balm and lipstick, and it makes a huge difference in smoothing out my lips! Plus, it's a great value! Highly recommend!
Whitney L.
San Antonio , TX
Absolutely love this lip exfoliating lipstick from E.l.f. Cosmetics. It removes my dry, chapped skin. It's sweet sugar infused with vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape and jojoba oil treats! It and smoothes and conditions my lips.

Damp lips first then apply in a circular motion, remove excess skin with damp towel. Apply lip balm after.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?