BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I haven't used the sets but I have purchase these individually and I love them! The have great new variety of flavors for the lip exfoliates and a great color selection of the matte lip crayons. A lot of the colors are always sold out so grab em when you can .
Kelsey V.
mill creek, WA
Ok I got this stuff in mint in a voxbox and it's AMAZING. I love it, and hear me out here, you got dry skin on your face? Use the lip exfoliator. It's great for those little curves around your nostrils and on the chin. This stuff helps SO much in terms of wearing any drying lip color. It's a must have- such a game changer, plus, it tastes delightful.
Alyssa A.
I was very surprised at the results after just one use. It helped removed dry skin and moisturized my lips at the same time. This product works best when applied to damp lips and massage in circular motion, then use a moist cotton pad to wipe away the scrub and last apply lip balm to further keep your lips moisturized. I tried this via influenster.

Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
I have never tried any product like this before and I must say. Definitely will be purchasing in the future. This lip exfoliator is a one of a kind product. I love the way this makes my lips feel afterwards and how smooth they feel. I received this product for free from @influnster!
Trinity H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The lip exfoliator is very convenient because it comes in a lipstick shape with a tube to twist up. It feels very gritty when applied so you know it's doing its job well!
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
This is a top shelf product! Not only is it the best lip exfoliator I have ever used, but it is so simple to use too! No extra mess, or fuss, and you get smooth lips. They all smell amazing too, but not in such a way that the scent is overpowering
Megan K.
I can see why this product continues to be sold out everywhere! Its a life saver. If you are a lip biter like me, this product is for you. It helps to erase dead skin which makes your lipstick apply great.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The lip exfoliator is one of my favorite exfoliators! The only product I don't really care for is the lip plumper. It didn't do much but as for the other products they are fantastic and compete well with higher priced brands .
Olivia L.
Rochester, NY
I love the mint one! It tastes so good and it's not messy to use, other lip scrubs ive used are usually in a tiny tub and it gets all over but this one is amazing!
Katey G.
East Peoria, IL
This is a product I was so excited to try and I was not disappointed! My lips are so dry, especially in the colder months! I followed the instructions on the box and loved the results of nice soft lips! Thank you to Influencer for sending me the Elf Vox Box to try for free for testing and reviewing purposes! I highly recommend this product, give it a try!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?