5 colors available

How to use:

daniella c.
daniella c.
Midway city , CA
This product is amazing it really has helped me a lot. It leaves your lips so smooth I would recommend this to anyone
Haylee D.
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
I used this Product all the time! I love it so much it just makes my lips a lot more plump than usual. I already have big lips but this just makes it look a lot more moist!! I just am so happy with this cheap product! Yea
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I don't really notice any change at all with this product. I think its nice and tough for removing that dead skin but it doesn't seem to last for me.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
Received this free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I LOVE it. It works great and leaves your lips so soft and smooth. I will definitely be purchasing once this bottle runs out.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
This does a great job of exfoliating and I love that it comes in a bullet rather than in a jar. I feel like the jars are so messy and it can be gross trying to get the product out. This is just quick and easy to use and I really like that I can just leave it on my vanity and grab it before I do my makeup.
Nawel D.
Nawel D.
Greendale , WI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This product is actually great in my opinion. I found this the other day at Marshalls. It's good for a person who is a starter for applying a full lip. The pigmentation isn't that great, but it's really great for the price. I definitely recommend it
Nashali N.
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love that it comes in the shape of a lipstick! It does a great job of exfoliating and hydrating the lips (perfect before applying a matte lip color). Great value as well! I would definitely recommend it to others!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes!
me super encanto este producto, dejo mis labios super suaves e hidratados, me encanta el olor que deja y la presentacion es super bonita, lo recomiendo super gracias a influenster por enviarmelo
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I received this in my Influenster voxbox and decided to give it a second chance. I had previously purchase their original exfoliator at my local drugstore and hated it. The exfoliator was broken when I opened it from the package however I made use of the remaining product. The remaining product was so harsh on my lips that after 3 uses I decided to throw it away. When I received this in my influenster voxbox I decided to give it another chance since I had received the mint exfoliator. The mint exfoliator was intact and let me tell you it performs better when complete. This exfoliator helps remove the dry skin off my lips. I usually use this product prior to applying liquid lipsticks for a smooth lipstick application. The price for this at the drugstore is great. If you are in need of an exfoliator I would definitely recommend. I really wish they would come out with a small container of this opposed to lipstick look-a-like.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love, love love! I have been looking for a lip exfoliator for YEARS! Ever since my mom had one from Avon many moons ago! And this product is seriously the BEST! And at the price of $3, can it get any better? Love the way it makes my lips feel!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?