5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kayla t.
Kayla t.
Greenville, SC
This got the job done! I received the ELF VoxBox at the perfect time! I have troublesome lips in the winter. I used this , applied coconut oil to my lips before doing my hair - so my lips are prepped for my matte lip to pull my look together!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
This is exactly what I needed during this time of year. The wind and cold really does a number on my skin and my lips and with this they felt as smooth as they've get been. Definitely recommend to help heal lips fast!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love how gentle this is and how it still works really well! Smells soooo good! Good price too! I was sent this in the voxbox and when I run out I WILL be buying it.
America D.
America D.
Elgin, IL
Best thing I've ever bought like it's so good it leaves my lips feeling great and my lips don't be looking ugly anymore
Phoenix J.
Phoenix J.
Long Beach , CA
Very nice and griddy, it really does exfoliate. It comes in convenient packaging and leaves a nice minty feel
Diba D.
Diba D.
This product is amazing! The packaging is such a great idea because it's in a lipstick tube form, no mess when it comes to exfoliating your lips. Easy. And it taste amazing!!! Does a great job exfoliating! 10/10 recommend!
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Was skeptical of this product, I wasn't expecting it to do much. But it really worked! My lips are so soft now! They've been chapped lately and this completely fixed it. And it has just enough hint of mint to smell great! It's easy to use and my lips feel amazing!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I have never used a lip exfoliator but the mint one from e.l.f. does feel a bit rough when applying but once applied my lips feel so nice. I dont know how to describe it but the feeling is almost fresh, love how it makes my lips feel.
Gaby B.
Gaby B.
I recieved this on my Elf Vox Box. I'm not someone who exfoliates her lips very often so I was excited to try this. It works wonderfully, the bullet like lipstick form of this is brilliant to exfoliate your lips without leaving anything messy.

It tastes very sweet, I'm pretty sure it has sugar in it, smells minty but it's not overpowering. It's almost like a subtle mint smell. The only bad thing that I could notice was that if you have your lips too damp the sugar in the exfoliator will dissolve before exfoliating your lips. It's a nice and kind exfoliator, I think you could use it everyday because it's subtle. Totally recommend it.
Maylin P.
Maylin P.
I love this so much. Its my favorite product from the box, this exfoliates perfectly and leaves your lips smooth and moisturized. Would totally buy this again
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?