BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
This is the best idea ever. I usually have to make my own exfoliater for my lips with sugar and honey, but this idea is way easier and I'd be willing to spend the three dollars rather than making it myself!
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
The exfoliator worked great. It was very easy to use and not messy. The balm in the bottom was very moisturizing. I have to start out my routine with lip moisture but the exfoliate/moisture combo really helped my lips that are very dry right now from the colder weather. Loved it!
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I recently received the ELF box from Influenster and I am in love with this lip exfoliator. Makes my lips super soft and it also gives them an extra shine. Along with a lovely minty flavor. I jut can't get over how awesome this product is
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Covington, KY
I love this exfoliant. I've used it a few times now and it is very easy to apply, and left my lips feeling soft and fresh. This is the first time I've used it, but I will purchase in the future. Would definitely recommend!
Alaiah A.
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
this lip exfoliate left my lips so soft!!!!! i love my e.l.f vox box. even though i received it for free i am definitely buying it when i run out!!!!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Kenner, LA
LOVE IT LOVE IT!! i got it free thanks to influenster!! i use it all the time!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I have the mint flavor and I loooveee it. Super exfoliating and leaves your lips feeling amazing. Such a great way to prep your lips for a matte lipstick. It's the first time I've ever used it and I think it's definetly a great price. Would totally buy again.
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
For the price it's so worth it and really works ! It's a little tough on the lips but for me I really like it because then I know it's working .. I also love the minty scent ! I highly recommend especially since it's affordable !
Adrie M.
Adrie M.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I got this in my ELF influenster box today and fell in love! It's gritty, but not too rough and it's super exfoliating and moisturizing! I would recommend this to all my fellow matte lipstick lovers! It smells and tastes good too!!!!

Thank You Influenster!
Ysabel H.
Ysabel H.
I got the mint exfoliator in my elf voxbox and I LOVE IT. It's more a moisturizer than a scrub. And at first it goes on smooth but once you break that first layer you begin to feel the little bumps that take off that old skin. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't make your lips bleed, and it doesn't really remove Old skin. It moisturizers and kind of brings that old skin back to life. Once you run your lips together and wipe away the excess your lips feel healthy and moisturized again! The smell and tast is amazing! I love it. I hadn't used one of these before and now I will never live without one.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?