BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Maggie P.
Chandler , AZ
I loveeeeee this product! I got it like 2 days ago and I've used so much of it already lol:) I want to buy everyone they have!
Devki S.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
Does a great job at exfoliating through the night. Good for someone who suffers from severe chapped lips. I'll be buying again.
Amanda M.
Santa Maria
this is a really nice lip exfoliator it works great to get rid of any flakiness before applying a lip product. LOVE ELF makeup
Connie E.
Wouldn't buy this again. It was really dry and drying to the lips. Even after adding a moisturizing lip balm my lips just hurt.
Britney S.
Newark, OH
Love this exfoliator! It's so gritty but gets your lips feeling like butter! I use this every few days and my lips feel great!
Misty J.
Love this product. Lips get so smooth, it makes lipstick application so much easier and visually the lips look and feel better.
Vianca R.
Brodheadsvlle, PA
I got the mint formula. Smells so good. I love anything with mint. Left my lips soft and moisturizer and it's sooo affordable ­čśĆ
Michelle W.
Belmont, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
The "smoothness" only lasted for about an hour or two before my lips felt cracked again. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend.
Jewls G.
This product is actually really good it helps exfoliating the lips great but my only issue is the flavor is a bit over powering
Eva O.
Bronx, NY
I love the packaging of this product. Its in a lipstick form which makes it super cute. Also, the price is really good as well
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?