BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
This product is really good to remove dead skin of your lips. I applied it once and instantly felt the results. My bf tried it as well. He thought it was excellent. This elf lip exfoliator (mint) is ideal for the winter time!
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
I received this as a complimentary product for testing purposes from Influenster. I received the Mint Maniac. I absolutely loved it. I have never used a lip exfoliator before, but it's easy to apply and really did make my lips feel softer! Definitely a must-have for these colder dry months!
Brenda P.
Atwater, CA
I've gotten these before and love using them before my liquid to matte lipsticks because they reallllly exfoliate and also nourish at the same time. I usually buy the non scented original since that's all my local stores carry. Just got my hands on the mint recently and it smells and tastes so good lol. Also if no one realized there's an added balm at the very base of their lip sticks and exfoliators! Hard to get to because the seal is really strong but a nice nourishing balm (:
Kristina G.
S San Fran, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
love love love this product for prepping the lips before using any lip product! I've bought this product multiple times and I will continue to rebuy for its low price and great quality!
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product was really inexpensive so I wanted to give it a shot. I love ELF products usually but this was a fail for me. It did seem to exfoliate some, but all in all it sits in my makeup drawer and doesn't get any love. I love my lip exfoliator from LUSH so so so much more, it's worth the price jump if you really want an amazing product.
Adriana R.
Laredo, TX
I received the mint lip exfoliator complimentary from influenster and I love the packaging. Gentle exfoliation on the lips. Subtle scent. Creamy formula and applies on smoothly. Definitely recommend this product! Also very inexpensive overall
Kionkha W.
Roseville, MI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Got this as a Stocking stuffer this Christmas when I tell you I opened it right away. I ran into the bathroom to exfoliate my lips and apply my new lipstick. It was a great surprise. This is such a useful product.
Jane D.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Too rough and dry for me. It does exfoliate my lips but it s hard to apply it because it dries out to quickly com. Would prefer a little moisture in this s exfoliating lip product.
Lorielle M.
Great product for dry lips especially in the winter time. Good to use under a matte lip.
Sarah H.
Wilkinson , IN
Love how compact and effective this lip scrub is! Doesn't have a gross taste and is a very gentle exfoliator. I will put it on my lips and rub my lips together and this removes all the dead skin. Follow up with some chopstick and your lips are super smooth! Definitely a new favorite for me especially in these cold months!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?