5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Where do I begin!??! My lips have been chapped lately due to the change in the weather and once I got my e.l.f. voxbox earlier this week and saw that this mint lip exfoliator was in it I was thrilled! I know that on the package it says to apply and then rub off, I didn't do that. I found that it wasn't too grainy to the point in which keeping it on would be nasty so i keep it on and put a little gloss over it and find that works good for me, however, it comes down to personal preference. Definitely recommend!!
vidhi s.
vidhi s.
Jersey City, NJ
Received this in the elf box box. I've been using it daily for a week now and my lips feel much better. Definitely an effective product.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
I received the mint one in the e.l.f. voxbox. I really like how it comes in a lipstick tube so its super easy to apply! This product was gentle enough to not completely scrape all the skin off of my lips which i really appreciated :) I wouldn't mind if it were a bit mintier and scrubbier.

Also, with the news of the bottoms of the e.l.f lipsticks popping off and being used as lip balms, I wanted to see if that applied to the packaging with the exfoliator as well. And it did! Super exciting to make that discovery!
Lilliana G.
Lilliana G.
Sacramento, CA
This is a really good Lip Exfoliator. Probably by far one of the best ones. And not to mention it's so cheap! And super long lasting. You don't need to put so much on, a little goes a long way. I would recommend this to ANYONE.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
I haven't used many lip exfoliators but I received this one in my voxbox for testing purposes. I was really impressed. Although I recommend not tasting it, it leaves your lips super solf. I use matte lipstick a lot which dries my lips out so this exfoliator is a great way to soften them up. I totally recommend it.
Tania T.
Tania T.
Coral Gables, FL
I have the brown sugar and now the mint maniac flavor and I love both. Not only does it work and leave my lips feeling so soft but it smells so good it almost makes me feel like it's edible. I'll definitely be buying and using these a lot!
jinous d.
jinous d.
I received this exfoliator complementary through the Influenster Elf vox box. I used it before wearing the matte lip color that also came in the box. It has a nice minty scent, it applies kinda rough but that's expected with an exfoliator. It takes a bit for build up to get a good scrub going l. Once you clean the lips the exfoliation leaves the lips nice and soft. I would prefer the exfoliator in a little tub format to be able to dip my finger in and apply product that way because you have to use your fingers to rub it on the lip anyway.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Amazing!!!!! This is the best lip color I have ever used. It is perfect on my skin type
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is the best lip exfoliator I've used! It goes on smooth, and is ridiculously easy to use. It's also 100% painless! After wiping it off, lips are smooth and beautiful <3
I was worried about using this after chapped lips... It worked wonderfully!
I received a free sample to test and review. I highly recommend this lip exfoliator--- it's not expensive & really works!!!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
I received the mint for free in exchange for my honest review of the product. This is perhaps one of my favorite products! The exfoliation feels so refreshing! My lips are so so soft and even a bit plump after the exfoliation. The crystals dissolve after a few minutes and you are left with a nice smooth balm feeling.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?