5 colors available

How to use:

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lafayette, LA
Great for an every day scrub. Tastes great to boot. Great for a pre salve treatment. Awesome price point while most other products like this are going for over $10!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Naperville , IL
Love this product! Price point especially. Does a good job of taking off dead skin and prepping for a lip mask or balm or color. I love that it is in a stick instead of a jar because it's less messy. But I always make sure to clean off the tip after each use so dead skin isn't sitting on top. I received this free in my voxbox.
Brigid E.
Brigid E.
Dunmore, PA
Got this product in a VoxBox and I have to say it's become the most important part of my routine. It does such a good job of getting rid of the dead skin on my lips without drying them out. Perfect for if you're using a super matte lipstick, will help make it look flawless. Also the price is the best I've seen for a product like this.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
The mint flavor is AH-MAY-ZING!!! This stuff works wonders. It's so much better than a regular moisturizer because it has a gentle scrub and leaves your lips feeling so soft after. All elf products are great because they're so affordable but this one is one of my favorites!
Amber L.
Amber L.
I got the mint one and the flavor was nice. The texture was good too. It was hard at first to put on though. As a lip exfoliator I used it the morning after going out with lipstick on. My lips felt great after
Claudasia G.
Claudasia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this E.L.F Lip Exfoliator twice and I must say it's worth the try. It removed the dead skin off go my lips; making my lips feel really soft.
Sybil W.
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
It Smells good, plus it exfoliates my lips beautifully. I will definitely continue to buy it for sure!

This is definitely a product that everyone should give a try, whether male or female.
Chantal B.
Chantal B.
Tujunga, CA
So I haven't been using it exactly as instructed, as the mint flavored one tastes too good! Instead of gently rubbing it off I've been licking my lips!!

Anyway, it's been working wonders on my lips which dry out big time in the winter.

I would definitely recommend! And the price is a steal!
Courtnea K.
Courtnea K.
Austell, GA
This product is so effective. It really scrubs dead skin off your lips and leaves your lips feeling, looking and tasting delicious. It is very easy to apply, I apply it just like lip gloss or lip stick. I have bought this product more than once and will continue to buy it and recommend it to others.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Elkridge, MD
I love this stuff, my lips are always so soft, smother and ready for lipsticks after I use it. It definitely makes things look a lot nicer.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?