5 colors available

How to use:

Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
Very good product, leaving your lips soft while feeling fresh with the mint highly recommended, I used 3 times a week since I have it helps a lot when you use matte lipstick
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
MIAMI, FL
Oooomg!! This product is just AMAZING. I mean, I was looking for something like this , and it is perfect. My lips are very soft because of this amazing exfoliator.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
This is such a GREAT drugstore lip exfoliator! Unique as I had never seen an exfoliator in lipstick form, but it works amazingly well! And it's so inexpensive!
Atenas P.
Atenas P.
The new presentation of the lip exfoliator I liked a lot because the sugar particles are smaller and work better to exfoliate, in addition to adding new flavors. The previous presentation I did not like because the sugar particles were very large and did nothing for my lips.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Combine, TX
Really liked this product, especially the fact that it also tastes like mint! It's easy to use and leaves your lips feeling soft and fresh. I used it before applying the matte lipstick and it worked great!

Recommend for anyone who wears a bold lip on the regular!
Cody G.
Cody G.
Los Altos, CA
Love this lip exfoliator. It's super cheap and lasts a while. It's not super rough so your lips are safe from scratches. Defo recommend to anyone.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
N Charleston, SC
I got this in an elf Vox box. all opinions are my own.
I really liked this product overall. it did a good job of removing dead skin from my lips and leaving them smooth and soft. it was also really easy to use and smelled really good.
Helen A.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I have been wanting to try this product for so long and I finally picked it up in a Christmas kit I saw at Target. Great product! I've used so many different scrubs but you have to apply with your finger and it sometimes makes a mess. This is easy peasy as it applies like a lipstick. I rub it back and forth, back and forth and my dead skin just sheds off (gross, I'm sorry). I have the sweet cherry flavor and it's delish!
Enfenittii S.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
Received this product for free to try out yet this is my honest opinion about it. I love it. I have never tried a lip exfoliator like this before but once I did it was great. Only bad thing is when I get very chapped lips it doesn't seem to help them get smooth. But when they have dead skin on them it does help make them smooth. Plus it gives a natural plump to your lips. I recommend for others to try it out.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
I finally found this after searching for a similar product for ages, and it didn't disappoint. Its granules smooth lips while the balm moisturizes and fights dryness. This reminds me a lot of The Body Shop's old Lip Scuff exfoliate, but this is cheaper and more effective. The best part is that the granules and balm are in lipstick bullet form, so you can apply and wipe away with our getting your fingers involved. Win!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?