5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
This product is pretty good. It doesn't completely get all the dead skin off, but for the price it works pretty well. It also has a nice minty flavor that has a cooling effect.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Chicago , IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this exfoliator it has a pleasant smell and really does work well. This product works great with an eos balm afterwards
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I had never used a lip exfoliator until I received Elf's in my voxbox. Great product! Good smell (even got a taste of it!), efficiently removed the dead skin cells off of my lips, in preparation to use their Wine Matte Lip Color!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, so I don't have anything to compare it to. But it seems to work well. I like that it is packaged like a lipstick, so it's extremely easy to use and doesn't make a mess! The mint flavor is also really nice and not too strong. The exfoliator seems gentle enough that my lips aren't hurting afterwards, just tingly. I can tell a difference in my lips after using it twice already. They aren't peeling anymore. Some of the reviews I've read on this product look as though the reviewers did not follow the directions. The directions say, "Apply to clean damp lips and massage in a circular motion to exfoliate. Use a moistened cotton pad with water and gently wipe away scrub. Follow with a lip balm or gloss to condition." So as long as you're gentle and follow it with a balm or gloss, then you shouldn't have any problems with this exfoliator hurting your lips or leaving them dry. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Kim G.
Kim G.
I really did like this product. It made my lips very soft and I love the scent. It did meet my expectations and I will definitely purchase it when I run out of it. I received this from Influenster and I'm glad I did.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Love my elf voxbox!!! My lips are so soft after just one use! Great cheap product and it's so worth it! My lips are soft and I got it free it's a win win situation! This is a must have beauty product!
Angelina I.
Angelina I.
Hoffman Est, IL
First of all I just wanna say thank you e.l.f. my lips have never felt this good! Love it
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Since winter is coming everyone could use a good lip exfoliated! This product is probably one of the best I've used! It exfoliates my lips and takes away the dry and chapped feeling that comes along with the winter weather!
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
Garden Cty Pk, NY
I received this product for free from influenster. Honestly I really love it! It feels so refreshing and it doesn't leave a bad taste. Smells nice as well. The results were great I use it any time I wear lipsticks. Highly recommend
Rosy R.
Rosy R.
San Luis , Arizona
I got the mint maniac and i love it!!, My lips feel so good i use it all the day and i love the packaging, it has a nice smell and this is my first time using this, i recommend this alot, it feels fresh and soft
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?