BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
Love love love! Before trying the Elf lip exfoliator, I was stuck in the 1800's (putting sugar on my finger and rubbing on my lips). The lip exfoliator makes exfoliating my lips so much easier and neater.My lips are not as dry as they used to be since I started the exfoliator. I am a first time customer with this product but I will be purchasing it again.
Ashley H.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing!!! I was looking for an affordable lip scrub...and I found it! I highly recommend it
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
I have always wanted a lip defoliator so this was perfect. I love how it comes in a tube so I dont need to apply it with my fingers. It's super easy to use too, you just wipe it in circles then rinse it off. Takes about 30 seconds to do. I love the mint it has in it too. My lips are always chapped in the winter and so far this has helped. Will be buying more of this
Riva K.
Scranton, Pa
This exfoliator is very easy to use! I like how it's in the shape of a lipstick so it's very easy to apply plus it has a very nice minty flavor and makes your lips feel cool and tingly, it's perfect and easy to apply right before a matte lipstick!
Kristina G.
S San Fran, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
love love love this product for prepping the lips before using any lip product! I've bought this product multiple times and I will continue to rebuy for its low price and great quality!
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
This product is really good to remove dead skin of your lips. I applied it once and instantly felt the results. My bf tried it as well. He thought it was excellent. This elf lip exfoliator (mint) is ideal for the winter time!
Heather B.
Owasso, OK
My only complaint is that I didn't realize you needed to scrape the first layer off the lip scrub to get to the actual "scrub" part. During my first two or three uses, it didn't really do much and I was a bit disappointed. But now that I've used it a few times, it works pretty well. Make sure your lips are damp when applying. I'd recommend for anyone wanting a really cheap lip scrub!
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
I love this product. The packaging is so easy to use and it is essentially a lip scrub in a lipstick form. Not messy to use. Great idea and works like a charm. I've been happy with this product and will purchase it again.
Licheska H.
I wasn't too sure of this product initially but I followed the directions by dampening my lips and applying, I rubbed in circular motion with my finger and opted to wipe it off because it is very sweet. My lips are smooth and ready for Matt lipsticks!
Brenda P.
Atwater, CA
I've gotten these before and love using them before my liquid to matte lipsticks because they reallllly exfoliate and also nourish at the same time. I usually buy the non scented original since that's all my local stores carry. Just got my hands on the mint recently and it smells and tastes so good lol. Also if no one realized there's an added balm at the very base of their lip sticks and exfoliators! Hard to get to because the seal is really strong but a nice nourishing balm (:
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?