BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jennifer D.
Riverside, CA
I love this product! It smells amazing and works beyond what I expected! I use a 20 dollar exfoliator and I will use this one instead now. It leaves my lips smooth and is easy to use!!!
Mel O.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product, I have had it for ages and it really lasts, I will deffo buy it again when it runs out. It tastes amazing and does a really good job of exfoliating my lips. The top can get a bit hard sometime but I just warm it up.
Patricia O.
At first glance it doesn't look like it has any grit to it but once you use it u can feel it.. it's not to rough and not to soft it's in between and it does its job... the mint smell isn't that potent so that's a plus for me since that smell irritates my eyes
Rachel L.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I got this at Target a couple of days before Christmas because I really wanted to try it out. And it was cheaper than buying both things separate. Definitely glad I picked it up because the lipstick you get in the set is beautiful.
Christel J.
San Diego , CA
I received this E.L.F. lip exfoliator free from @influenster and @elfcosmetics for review. I like that it comes in stick form for personal use, but as a makeup artist, I'd like to share that you can also use a palette knife and offer it to your clients to prep their lips during this cold, dry-lip season. I used this on myself and the first thing to know is you don't need much. Just rub it on your lips and massage into your lips in a circular motion with one finger to exfoliate. The minty flavor is pretty sweet and mild, so I like it a lot. No burning sensation or anything. When I remove it, my lips feel really soft, and this needs to immediately be followed up with a good moisturizing lip balm or my lips dry out and have the same dead, dry skin issue as before. At a very affordable $3-5 per stick, which will last you a while if you do it right, it's worth reaping the benefits of silky smooth lips.
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I love this E.LF. lip exfoliator. It honestly feels like a high end lip scrub. It is so friendly to the lips and love it. I especially love the fact that it is in a tube and I do not have to stick my finger in it and apply it is in an easy tube so I could put it in my purse and not have to worry about my fingers being dirty and then putting it in my lip opt. I also recommend the pink grapefruit one if you love grapefruit. It smells so natural and fresh and I definitely recommend for people who have chapped and dry lips who need a cheap alternative than a $15 lip scrub that does the exact same thing.
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I was looking for a good lip exfoliator that wasn't going to break the bank and this was the perfect product. My lips feel so soft and look brighter and my matte lipsticks all feel and look better after hours of wear
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I received this as a Christmas gift and I have used it almost every day since Christmas. And I have everything you need for a cheap price
Jordan D.
Chesterfield, IN
This stuff is awesome.! It makes me lips so soft and smooth. The minty taste/smell is also a plus.!
Alanna S.
Oak Grove, KY
This stuff was awesome and smelled so good my
Lips were amazing after using it I'm gonna have to buy more after this sample this was on of my fav boxes every received!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?