5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

carli m.
carli m.
Super clean and easy to use! It's a lot more convenient than the lush lip scrubs where you have to dip your finger into! I find it does exfoliate my lips and works just like every lip scrub I've tried
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Ithaca, NY
I tried out the mint exfoliator provided in one of my voxboxes. It was very refreshing and simple to apply and remove. I love lip exfoliators as I wear a lot of matte lipsticks and the winter months can be rough on lips. I would highly recommend this product to anyone as they can greatly treat dry lips.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Palmdale, CA
I am really enjoying this product. With this colder weather my lips tend to dry up and crack. With the elf exfoliator it help take off the dead skin so I can't rock a matte lip all winter long without worrying about my lips looking dry. This product is also great for on the go. I was sent this product for free for review. This is my true honest opinion. Great product for the price. Go get yours.
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Santa Maria, CA
I was sent this product in my voxbox and it was so needed! This season really has my lips dry and chapped. I have been using this like every other day. It works really well to take off all that dry, dead skin and hydrate all at once. I got it in the mint flavor, but I am dying to try the coconut! Great bang for your buck!
Alicea M.
Alicea M.
This stuff tastes amazing! So simple to use and really does work! I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any problems with E.L.F products at all! I Always use this product whenever my lips need a exfoliation.
Erin L.
Erin L.
I received the elf Lip Exfoliator in the ELF voxbox from influenster for free for testing purposes. Before receiving this product I did not use a lip exfoliator on a daily basis but this product has definitely changed my ways. I love how simple this product is to use, it comes in a lipstick tube for easy and mess free use! Use the exfoliator and then wipe it clean, no nasty chemical taste either!!!! I received the mint one and will definitely be buying all the others to try. This is a must use before I apply my Matte liquid lipsticks!
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX
I got the minty e.l.f. lip exfoliator free in my influenster box to try and review. Wow, I am really impressed. It feels great and it makes your lips SO soft. I can't believe I lived so long without it. Thanks to e.l.f. and influenster.. I'll definitely buy this again!
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
ELMHURST, IL
This is hands down one of the best beauty products you can find in the drugstore. You really can't beat the price, quality or packaging! I buy this time and time again for soft, kissable lips.
Katie M.
Katie M.
I like how this product works. I definitely feel like my lips are softer afterwards. It isn't that long lasting but using it again isn't a problem since it's very simple to use
Janeneil B.
Janeneil B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Love this product and the price is excellent to it's like hi and let's go out but it's only about $3 worth it and you will love it too
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?