5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Billings, MT
I love a good lip exfoliator and have many different brands. Currently my favorite is Lush Cosmetics, but it is a pain bc it's in a tub and you have to use your finger. This product by Elf is ingenius because you can take it with you and apply it like a lipstick. The taste is so yummy and my lips are left so soft! It also doesn't burn on cracked or dried lips despite the mint in the product. This is one of my new go to fave beauty products! Please note, I did receive this product free, but my review is honest and I honestly love this product!
Lerenda R.
Lerenda R.
Monroe, LA
So I always use an exfoliator before doing my makeup. I haven't found the perfect one until I got this elf mint maniac !!! It's pretty freaking awesome and for GREAT PRICE!!! My lips were exfoliated in like 3 minutes !! Super soft and everything!! Thanks influenster !!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Kunkletown, PA
Okay this stuff is amazing. First of all it smells amazing. Second it's such a pretty blue, but obviously it goes on clear. And it tastes good although I'm not sure if it's safe to eat haha. I would for sure buy again and it made my lips super soft. Would definitely recommend. Loving my elf voxbox!
Parisa S.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
I received this in one of my vox boxes, this is the first time I have used a lip exfoliater and it won't be my last! It takes off any dead skin and leaves my lips feeling smooth and minty fresh! I would definitely purchase this on my own.
Shahad A.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
I'm in love with this adorable lip exfoliator by elf
About the value is good and the price is sooo good
Soooooo easy to apply
I received it from Influenster for free for test and review purpose
Sure I will buy it again
Tyonna S.
Tyonna S.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this product!!! Just the first day of using it my lips were velvet smooth the whole day. It takes away the dead skin on your lips and leaves with pillows as lips. I honestly will use this probably forever.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
I was sent this in the Elf Influenster Box and it is probably my second favorite item. It made my lips so smooth so quickly. I wouldn't use it everyday but with winter coming up it's a good item to have.
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
I have tried the mint and plain lip exfoliators and both work consistent with each other. Initially, there is a layer of balm, but once you use the top layer the product gets much scratchier (this is the point though). Even once it's fully scratchy, your lips are left with balm on them. With the mint, it has a sweet flavor. These work well for removing dead skin and moisturizing the lips, but be careful not to be too rough and scratch up your lips!
Angelique R.
Angelique R.
GAFFNEY, SC
It's definitely one of the best lip scrubs out there it does so much and I'd definitely worth the price.everyone should have it is got this in the #elfvoxbox
Dalila V.
Dalila V.
Detroit, MI
I always have issues with my lips getting too dry especially during the winter. I'm constantly applying lip balm and it becomes a struggle when I want to wear matte lipsticks. This exfoliator has helped me a ton ! I received this item complimentary from influenster for testing purposes .
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?