BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Samani H.
Exactly what I needed! I just received my VoxBox earlier today& I've used it today, I can definitely see a difference in my lip texture.
Paula M.
Baltimore, MD
This thing is actually amazing. I had my doubts but it worked super well! I will be buying this again for sure!!
Maria T.
If you have chapped lips frequently , you would fall in love with this exfoliator. I am a first time user thanks to my e.l.f voxbox . I will most defiantly buy this product again when I am out. After testing I recommended to my friends , it's that good ūüėćūüėć
Jada J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this product all the time. I love how it makes my lips smell and feel so good. Also it makes my lips super soft. I will definitely be using this product again. It was my first time buying and I loved it. I really do recommend this product.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
This is a good lip exfoliator but the only thing i HATED was how after using it for a while huge chunks of it would just fall right off while using it.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this lip scrub it's very hydrating and it isn't too rough on your lips like it doesn't make them wrong or anything like that but it does do a nice job at removing some dead skin
Jennifer D.
Riverside, CA
I love this product! It smells amazing and works beyond what I expected! I use a 20 dollar exfoliator and I will use this one instead now. It leaves my lips smooth and is easy to use!!!
Mel O.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product, I have had it for ages and it really lasts, I will deffo buy it again when it runs out. It tastes amazing and does a really good job of exfoliating my lips. The top can get a bit hard sometime but I just warm it up.
Patricia O.
At first glance it doesn't look like it has any grit to it but once you use it u can feel it.. it's not to rough and not to soft it's in between and it does its job... the mint smell isn't that potent so that's a plus for me since that smell irritates my eyes
Rachel L.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I got this at Target a couple of days before Christmas because I really wanted to try it out. And it was cheaper than buying both things separate. Definitely glad I picked it up because the lipstick you get in the set is beautiful.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?