5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Haley G.
Haley G.
This is such a great lip exfoliator! It works so well. It applies evenly and really works at removing dead skin. It's perfect for the winter months! It leaves my lips feeling so soft and smooth. I highly recommend! I received this product free from Influenster but opinions are all my own.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
I am so glad I got this right when winter started! It smells pretty good and gently exfoliates for smooth lips. It is effective and a necessity during the winter in Chicago. I would recommend this to anyone!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Gainesville, FL
I absolutely love! It smells amazing, tastes amazing, and works magically. I really thought it wasn't going to work but it's fab. Especially for the price! Would buy again.
Liz D.
Liz D.
I have been loving this lip exfoliator!! The scent is nice and refreshing; a hint of peppermint. I enjoy the nice sleek packaging! This product has been very handy during the winter months when I suffer from very dry lips!
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Clementon, NJ
I got this product in the e.l.f voxbox. This product is a must have in my makeup collection! I've been using this for years I love it. It does such a good job at exfoliating your lips especially at such a great affordable price! I always use this product before i start my makeup so that my lips are nice and ready for when I put on my lipstick!
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Muncie, IN
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes but all opinions are my own. I have been looking for a product like this for SO long because my lips get really chapped in the winter and lipstick goes on terribly. This exfoliated takes away dead skin on your lips so easily and creates a soft base for any lip product to be applied. The price is also great! Would definitely recommend.
Janna A.
Janna A.
Uniondale , NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product it not only does what it says but it tastes amazing!!!!! My lips taste good all the way to the end of the day!
Reyna C.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
Very good product, leaving your lips soft while feeling fresh with the mint highly recommended, I used 3 times a week since I have it helps a lot when you use matte lipstick
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
MIAMI, FL
Oooomg!! This product is just AMAZING. I mean, I was looking for something like this , and it is perfect. My lips are very soft because of this amazing exfoliator.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
This is such a GREAT drugstore lip exfoliator! Unique as I had never seen an exfoliator in lipstick form, but it works amazingly well! And it's so inexpensive!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?