5 colors available

How to use:

Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Tampa, FL
I got this product in the mint flavor and I was not a big fan of how overpowering the scent was. It had an awkward taste too if it got into your mouth. It did an play job at removing dead skin off the lip. It took multiple tries to remove a decent amount. I wouldn't buy this again.
Coral C.
Coral C.
San Antonio, TX
I use this every other night to exfoliate my lips and for what the price is you're getting a really great product, I really did feel like it made my lips softer and would keep my lips moisturized, I would definitely recommend this!
Sahar B.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love this product, I haven't had a lip scrub that removes my dry skin quite like this. I have the min one and it smells amazing, for the price this is a steal. Anyone with chapped lips should give this a shot.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Wonderful product and I can't wait to try the new flavors! It's super convenient for travel and you don't have to stick your fingers in a tiny pot to exfoliate your lips!
Eriatta B.
Eriatta B.
Flint, MI
I received this e.l.f. Mint Maniac lip exfoliator free in exhange for my honest review from influenster. I really love this stuff. I will admit that sometimes it gets into my mouth.... and I like it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of their dry lip skin.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
I was excited to try this product after receiving it complimentary from influenster but only thought it was so so. It did make my lips feel smooth but more so like I just applied coconut oil and not exfoliated them. The stick it just like a lipstick and has no texture to it so I'm not sure how it's really exfoliating. I wouldn't buy this product if I was looking for an exfoliator.
Charise C.
Charise C.
I have sensitive skin, and I felt this product irritates my skin and lips. It exfoliates very well.
Ronda B.
Ronda B.
It looks like lipstick, nothing like what I usually use to exfoliate my lips. You massage it on your damp lips, in circular motions. After doing so, I realized it has a semi-rough texture, not smooth like lipstick. It also has a nice, mint flavor
Casey E.
Casey E.
Wolcottville, IN
I love the lip exfoliator! It's awesome and makes my lips so smooth. Works perfect right before lip stick!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
I got this from influenster in the mint flavor. Its easy to exfoliate because it has no mess. It is mainly just sugar and oil which is easy to diy but I enjoy how easy it is to control and how gently it is.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?