BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
vanessa k.
Macomb, MI
This by far, my favorite lip exfoliator. I got this as a Christmas gift from my friend. This is necessary for winter months and I would recommend using water and rag to take it off.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
This is a good lip exfoliator but the only thing i HATED was how after using it for a while huge chunks of it would just fall right off while using it.
Julianne L.
Shockingly it works extremely well!! I will buy this again & recommend to clientsđź‘Ť
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product smells like vanilla bean and it really cute because it's packaged as a lipstick. Very affordable and does the job of exfoliating my lips really well.
Jessica W.
I am always looking for new ways to keep my lips soft and chapped free! This fall I tried e.l.f.'s Lip Exfoliator and I got to say my lips have never felt this soft before! I absolutely love that it's mint flavored as well! It's like giving your lips a spa day!
Alondra M.
Atwater, CA
I absolutely love this product! I received the mint green one and it really makes my lips feel soft after I exfoliate, I usually use this product when doing my makeup so my lips will be ready and soft with no dead skin when applying my lipstick ! I will be purchasing this !
Selena S.
It smells good, and tastes of sugar. It is super pretty, like a lipstick. It is VERY rough. I wasn't expecting this. My lips are pretty smooth so it kind of hurt me, but it would probably be fantastic at taking away dead skin. Also amazing value for this.
Trecee H.
Baltimore, MD
I received this as part of the ELF VOX BOX in the mint flavor, but I swear by these defoliators are the truth. They prep the lips for lipstick and keep my lips super smooth. I also love the mint flavor and fins it very refreshing. This is easy to use and is gentle on the lips
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I am in love with this. The mint flavor, the grit, the effectiveness...this is a beautiful product. BONUS at the bottom of the rube is a small insert that has a mint flavored lip balm to use after you use the scrub. It pops out and in.
maria a.
Medley, FL
I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

But with this one is so easy to apply on the go, and it works perfectly for me, i love it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?