BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Casey I.
Love e.l.f.'s lip exfoliator! Leaves my lips feeling smooth and prepped for all my favorite lip colors! It's also fabulous just to use by itself to remove dead skin on your lips. Perfect for winter. The mint flavor is an added bonus as well!
Lauren S.
Norfolk, VA
Love love love this product!! It does the job without?being messy! Its easy to bring along with you in your purse and leaves your lips feeling smooth and not irritated! I would definitely purchase this when i run out! Great stocking stuffer
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
This lip exfoiliater is the the only one i have everused but it works really well and it is effective. I love how it feels andif i accidentally lick my lips, it does not have a bad taste and it makes my lips feel so much better and cleaner.
Kaylin P.
Clarendon, PA
I love the elf lip exfoliator. It makes your lips so smooth and makes lip products go on so much easier. Elf is such a great, beyond adorable brand that I don't think gets nearly enough hype. So easy to use and I will definitely repurchase.
Katie S.
Williamsport, PA
I swear I have the driest lips in the world and this lip exfoliater has been a miracle. I use it at night before going to bed and also before applying lip products. It helps to create a smooth surface so lipstick doesn't look dry or patchy.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was skeptical at first, but after using this once or twice, I love it! My lips are much softer and there's far less peeling than before. Great for the price! However, after the sugary granules are exposed it can be a little uncomfortable
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
lol exfoliating is one of my favorite Things to do lol I have tons of little sugar scrub products for my lips and I love this one. I love how the grain are super small and not very chunky I definitely see myself buying more when I run out!
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
This was my first time using a lip exfoliator. I have used a lip mask before which I really liked so I was exciting to see a lip exfoliator in my voxbox. My lips were really soft and I felt no dead skin after using and I now use it weekly!
Ashley O.
Conway, AR
LOVE this stuff. First of all the mint taste delicious. Like seriously. The directions say to wipe off after applying/rubbing. I just wanted to lick mine off. Weird. I know. But seriously, this stuff is amazing. Makes your lips feel great!
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
I love this lip exfoliator!! My favorite flavor is the cherry. It is super inexpensive and so easy to use! So much easier than lip scrubs in a pot. This is since a nice exfoliator it can be used daily if needed. Would absolutely recommend!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?