5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kaitlyn O.
Kaitlyn O.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This lip exfoliator works wonders! It has granulated sugar in it which helps to smooth, soften and plump your lips. The lipstick that comes in this set is super hydrating and has a light formula, it allows you to layer for a richer look without being to over bearing.
Mercy K.
Mercy K.
Bryan, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have such dry lips and they are constantly peeling and I love this product! The packaging almost reminds me of Nars! I love that it's not a liquid! I got mine at Walmart and I believe it was under $5 as well! Definitely recommend if you like to exfoliate your lips!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
So this stuff is awesome! It smells great and my lips have never been softer. I've never used a lip exfoliater before, but now I think I'm hooked! My husband even noticed how much softer my lips felt! This is a must have for all seasons y'all, bust especially winter!
Rose D.
Rose D.
I've always wanted a lip exfoliated or and I'm so glad I received this in my box because this product is amazing. It smells great, it's inexpensive and it gets the job done. I would definitely recommend to others. I received this for free and all opinions are my own.
Shanelle M.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City , OK
I have tried so many lip exfoliators and this e.l.f. cosmetics one is by far the best! When my lips are really dry I always go reach for this and it leaves my lips feeling so soft! It also smells really good! It has a really good price point for such a great product!
Ginger H.
Ginger H.
Dallas, TX
Winter weather dries the heck out of my lips. After using a little chapstick I wipe my lips dry then apply this exfoliator and my lips are smooth again! I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was but it's great. On top of that it tastes great and wipes off easily!
María A.
María A.
33198, Miami, FL
I'm in love with this lip exfoliator from e.l.f. i been used it for a few days and my lips are better than ever, it really works and i could say that it's one of the best i've had tried lately. The only bad thing is the packaging, for reason i dislike e.l.f packaging
Amber B.
Amber B.
Annandale, MN
This lip scrub is amazing! My lips tend to dry out and get flaky looking and this takes care of it! It's super easy to use and is very moisturizing. And you can't beat the price! I paid $3.00 at Walmart. I would recommend this to anyone who's lips need a little tlc.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I must be doing this wrong, but this product did not help my lips. I felt whatever is in the balm to exfoliate actually cut my lip a time or two. It smells a little weird, but if you move in circular motions you finally can get some result, but i wouldn't recommend.
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
This is the TRUTH! I buy two of these at a time so I can keep one in my purse & one in the car. These keep your lips hydrated & super soft & everyone needs soft lips. They allow you to get off the dead skin on top & moisturize the good cells. Everyone should own one
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?