5 colors available

How to use:

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
Love how gritty this is, it gets all the flaky skin off and leaves everything perfectly smooth. It has a nice minty smell to it as well. The only thing I don't like is as you rub it on some of the stick breaks down from the pressure and can break off some excess chunks.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I don't know if it's just me but I really didn't think this product did anything. It was super hard and it hurt my lips. I eventually put chapstick on my lips first and tried it again but it still didn't do anything. The exfoliate just got all over my lips and was messy
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Orlando, FL
This product works like a gem!! it is especially useful in the winter when my lips get chapped. The mint scent isn't overpowering but i can taste it more than i can smell it. The only complaint is when you wipe away the grittiness it leaves my lips a little greasy feel.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
I got this in my elf box and this is mint flavored. Ive been wanting to get the treat lip scrub and when i saw this was in my box i was beyond excited to try it! I have to say it works great. It has a slight waxy feeling but its not bad its the moisturizer so i love it!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I love the way it smells but unfortunately I don't feel much of a exfoliation when using. I feel a tiny bit of a scrub but I wouldn't call it exfoliating. But I love the way it looks and how it's packaged. I received this product free to test and review by Influenster.
Abigayle M.
Abigayle M.
Columbia , SC
I'm obsessed with this exfoliator! It's gentle enough for daily use and my lips feel as soft as ever. Mine had a great mint flavor to it, which I think also had a plumping effect on my lips. The packaging looks very professional. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Arantza Z.
Arantza Z.
I received this product in the elf voxbox. It is the first time I had hear about a lip exfoliator and I really like what it does! It leaves my lips extremely soft! I got the MInt one, so I know that one is not the harsh one. I would recommend it if you want soft lips !
isabel r.
isabel r.
Milwaukee, WI
So far I am loving this lip exfoliator and especially because it is mint. Its is a good value for this products and have seen the difference in how smooth my lips have become. The packaging is nice and appealing and I would buy this product and recommend it to others.
Madison E.
Madison E.
Butler, PA
I actually really like this lip scrub as does my sister! The winter time is a perfect time for me to use products like these b/c i am always moisturizing so sometimes my lips get a little weird feeling. It was my first time using this product and i would recommend it!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Minneapolis
I was very impressed by this product. After showering I have very dry chapped lips and this product does a really good job of buffing out all the excess skin and makes my lips very soft and ready for some lipstick! I received this for free but all opinions are my own!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?