BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Stephanie J.
Review for: Other more...
I honestly don't know how I went without exfoliating my lips after I purchased this product. I absolutely LOVE it. It makes your lips so soft and smooth (to the point where my boyfriend even pointed it out). It makes your lips look rosy and so pretty. I used to use it almost every day. The only thing I wish is that it had a little bit more product, but only because I love it so much that I use it frequently. Definitely recommended product.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
I really love this product. The smell is great and it does a good job exfoliating. I love the product design as it is easy to apply and you can put some pressure into scrubbing. The only reason I went with 4 stars is because I feel like I use a lot of product woth just one application. I feel like I would be going through it pretty quickly. I was sent this product for free through Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Review for: Coconut more...
This is a great exfoliate her lipstick specially because it is not expensive and works great I've been using this for about three years now and I keep on buying it. I purchase this at target but you can also purchase it at other stores that carry the elf products I highly recommend you try this product it's awesome!!!
Asia B.
This stuff tastes so good and makes your lips so soft that I can't stop using it. The packaging is sleek and nice like any other lipstick and it is so easy to use. Since I've gotten mine I have purchased one for my mom as well.
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Other more...
I love this exfoliator. The price point is awesome (as pretty much all elf products are) so you can buy a couple to keep on hand. I'm always suggesting this to people who are looking for a lip exfoliator. And it's available at Walmart and Target so you can grab it whenever you go on your normal trip to the store.
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Ever fel like you needed to exfoliate your lips /right this second/ and didn't have anything handy? That's why I'm loving the Lip Exfoliator from e.l.f. - I can take it with me wherever and it's a quick and easy way to get some exfoliation in! I wouldn't use it as my primary lip exfoliator but it doesn't leave my side.
Nicole D.
Great budget friendly exfoliator! Though I like exfoliators better in a pot this isn't too hard forr me to work with. After scrubbing I like to leave it on for a minute then wipe it off. The scrubiness stays the same as you use the product which is awesome and you can feel the oils work into your lips and hydrate them,
Ashley C.
I love these exfoliators! I have tried the mint and the original vanilla and they work the best at removing dead skin from your lips..plus the stick actually stays in tact when applying. I received the mint one from a Voxbox, free for testing purposes but the vanilla I have repurchased and will continue to do so.
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
Received this product for free to try out yet this is my honest opinion about it. I love it. I have never tried a lip exfoliator like this before but once I did it was great. Only bad thing is when I get very chapped lips it doesn't seem to help them get smooth. But when they have dead skin on them it does help make them smooth. Plus it gives a natural plump to your lips. I recommend for others to try it out.
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is hands down one of my favorite lip exfoliators! First because of the stick form it doesn't make a mess on your fingers when you put it on your lips! It's much easier to apply. All of the scents smell good and it tastes fine if you get it in your mouth. I always put some type of balm on my lips after exfoliating but I don't necessarily need too after using this because it puts a moisturizing layer of product after you scrub it off.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?