BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Tanisha J.
Tanisha J.
Radcliff, KY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Words can't express how much I love this product! Definitely in my top 5. I use it right after I brush my teeth (so my lips are still damp) wipe it off with a damp cloth and my lips are so silky smooth. I feel like it helps my Chapstick penetrate even better also. The perfect addition to your every morning routine.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is the best lip exfoliator I have ever used. It is fantastic for taking away dead chappie skin and improving blood flow on my lips while also making them feel soft and hydrated. It is only three dollars!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
As someone who loves wearing lipstick, a good lip exfoliator is essential to my beauty routine and e.l.f. has made an amazing and affordable lip exfoliator! It really takes off the dead skin on my lips and leaves my lips smooth! Since it's in a lipstick form, it's super easy to use. Love it!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Thanks to another Influenster who reviewed this product I decided to give it a try. I had never used a lip exfoliator before but my lips have gotten dry lately. First impression was this stuff smells amazing! Used it and it worked great! The only drawback was it tastes awful if you lick it off your lips. I thought, "Sugar, yum." Shew no! For $3 it is a great product. I'll just skip licking the sugar off.
Esperanza S.
Esperanza S.
Charlotte, NC
Made my lips feel amazing!!!! Definitely going to buy the whole collection and make my collection lasting
Geradine E.
Geradine E.
Orlando
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! It is one of my favorites. It removes all of the dead skin and leaves my lips moisturized and conditioned. The smell is sweet but not over bearing. Did I mention the price? $3 at my total Target is a steal! I totally would recommend this.
Ayena K.
Ayena K.
Southfield, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I first stumbled upon this on the website and it only costs me $3. I was a little upset that after a couple of days the stick broke in half but I stuck it back on and it works fine. I don't know how I applied lipstick before this product. It's definitely a lifesaver when it comes to any matte lippies. Just rub it on and wash it off then your lips will be baby soft.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Sun Valley, NV
This product is my all time favorite for lip exfoliation. I purchased this in Mint Maniac and love it! It isn't too overly minty and it has a slight sweetness to it from the sugar scrub. It does a pretty decent job of making my lips smooth and it comes with a little balm at the bottom. I will definitely repurchase this product!
Julie L.
Julie L.
Waterville, ME
Does the job! Takes off the dead skin and leaves my lips smooth and ready for a matte finish! Days I forget to use it definitely shows. Can't beat it for $3.00. One of elfs best products. Recommend all the time.
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product pairs so perfectly with the e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip plumper and primer! My lips feel so soft after using the exfoliator!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?