BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect exfoliator! Not gonna lie, this season makes my skin and lips super dry. But this Lip exfoliator is my salvation! Plus you can bring it on your purse and use it as a lip balm since hydrates lips a lot.
Courtney S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This product is great for chapped and dry lips! Peels away all the dead skin leaving your lips silky smooth.
Sierra M.
Blythe, CA
I received the Mint lip Ex. And let me tell you it's amazing. I've used this product before and the mint ones my favorite makes my lips feel and look amazing and the price is right!
Alexia H.
Wildwood , FL
I didn't know lip exfoliators like this was a thing lol. It's really affective and not to rough. Smells and tastes greats. Leaves your lips feeling super refreshed and soft
Abbey W.
Portsmouth , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free for testing purposes. I really like this product! It leaves my lips so soft! It removed the dead skin very well without being too harsh and leaving my lips sensitive of sore.
Kayla R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was probably my least favorite item I the E.L.F. Voxbox partially because I have no idea if I'm using right or if it's working. I don't use it very often. I test it out every so often in order to see if anything else would happen.
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am officially obsessed with this product. Who doesn't love a lip scrub? What makes this lip scrub one of my all time favorites is the convenience factor. Its application is simple and the compact appearance is great for exfoliation on the go. I definitely reccomend this product.
Alicia P.
Newport News, VA
Received complimentary but my thoughts are my own. I used to be a die hard user of the original exfoliatior but I fell out of favor for scrubs with smaller grits. But these new flavored scrubs are amazing and the stick form will always be my preference. Great job elf!
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're going to buy this, buy the mint kind. Maybe elf changed the formula but the original lip product was crazy rough. It hurt more than it took dead skin off. It was a complete mess! This mint one however is bomb dot com
Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got the Mint E.L.F. Lip Exfoliator and I love it! I use it un my MAU jobs for my clients. Its not too rough and works for all types of skin. I love it! It also tastes great and not like oil like other lip exfoliators! I have already recommended it to 5 people and they're also all over it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?