BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
georgianne P.
This is my favorite thing in the elf box. I use it just about every day and have bought one to keep at my desk at work. I've bought fancy ones at Sephora but will be using this one from now on. While it does not hold together as well as the Stila one I love, the price makes it totally worth it.
Keaton C.
Brookhaven, GA
Tastes and smells great and good at getting rid of dead skin on my lips! Useful to use before putting lipstick on
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
I own multiple sugar lip scrubs and this is by far my favorite. Not only do I love the mint flavor, but it does the job well and even has the balm that comes with it. (Try popping the bottom of the tube off of any elf lip stick. Balm is in the bottom. Even in this scrub.) This is affordable and effective! You can't ask for much more lol
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Amazing!!! The taste is great if you happen to lick some like I did lol but the texture is great, it gets all of the dead skin off and makes them baby soft! Perfect for when you're wanting to use lipstick after.. just wipe it off with warm water pat dry and apply the lip stick right after!
Autumn T.
I just got this product in grapefruit and I like it. Even when you are done rubbing it all over there is moisture on your lips. I am pleasantly surprised.
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
This product is great for getting off all the nasty skin making your lips super soft for when you put your lipstick on! Only problem I would say with this is that it doesn't have a great smell, but for the price I would buy it again!
Aubrey G.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite beauty products ever!! It gently scrubs the dead skin off my lips and moisturizes them!
Katherine B.
Irving, TX
Now I have used many lip exfoliatiors before this one is by far the best it is so easy to use and works wonderfully the fact that this one is shaped like a lipstick
Andrea C.
This lip exfoliator is so useful especially now in the cold weather! I love using it, it makes my lips super soft. I got this product for testing purposes but definitely something I am going to use a lot.
Nesreen S.
Ive only used it once but it really did exfoliate my lips. It smells good and keeps your lips hydrated afterwards. Really cant beat elf's quality and price
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?