5 colors available

How to use:

Amy S.
Amy S.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE the Elf Lip Exfoliator.
I use it before every time i put on my lipstick. I find it to be super easy to use - but i think it's better used after a hot shower (or a hot rag on your lips) because it helps to loosen the dead skin.
I would say for the price it's fantastic.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
My lips are so dry during the winter and this works perfectly to get rid of all that dead lip skin! I love this product and it works great for the price point!
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
The packaging of this lip exfoliator is very convenient to use. It has a good texture that is not too harsh and it feels hydrating. It smells great, like sweet mint. I still prefer to use a wash cloth with warm water for my lips but this is a nice product.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I am actually shocked by how much I love this product and all of the skin care products I received! I've been using this almost daily before bed and I have not had chapped crusty lips! I am in love with the quality and value!
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
La Pryor , TX
It gently exfoiliates your lips while removing the dead skin.
Love that the mint one make your lips feel so fresh and smell just like the product.
Texas doesn't really have a "winter" in the southern parts, but it does make your lips feel baby smooth.
Shoutout to e.l.f. and Influenster for sending me this to review!
I absolutely love this little guy
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I have been wanting to try this for a while and it is definitely perfect to have for the cold weather months! It makes my lips feel really soft after using and helps them from being so chapped in the winter. I really like the packaging, how it looks just like a regular lipstick tube! It prevents the exofilator from getting messy, which is nice. It is super easy to use and really works. The price is also very worth it! :)
Mirror M.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the original lip exfoliator, and I love the new one too! This lip exfoliator has tiny sugar beads in it to gently exfoliated your lips and remove any dead skin, leaving the perfect texture to apply lipstick. The new mint flavor leaves your lips tingling and moisturized. It reminds me of the sensation Burt’s Bees leaves on your lips.
Nike M.
Nike M.
I LOVE this product! The stick is firm and does a great job of getting rid of those dry and peeling spots on you lip. (Made with real sugar, so it doesn't leave your lips with a waxy feel and taste on your mouth.)
Erika B.
Erika B.
Mission hills , CA
I got this in my voxbox to try and I love it! I have tried other lip exfoliators and what I like the most about this e.l.f. product was that it comes in a lipstick form, making it so it's easy to apply. It removes dry skin from my lips, and leaves them with a minty taste. I definitely recommend this product.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Bradenton, FL
I love this lip exfoliation lipstick! It's so convenient to use and not messy, unlike some sugar scrubs I've used. I received the mint maniac from Influenster and fell in love after first use. If your looking for a product that sloths the dead skin right off your lips leaving them smooth, I highly recommend this. It preps my lips perfectly for a nice liquid lipstick application. I also recommend moisturizing afterwards.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?