BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Alisha D.
Memphis, TN
A-MAZ-ING! My lips are baby smooth afterward and my lipstick stays on better!! But don't use it more than once a week, trust me. 😂
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
In so happy I found this, I've been looking for a good inexpensive lip scrub and this one smells soo good and leaves my lip smooth!
Amy H.
Lafayette, LA
Amazing product. Exfoliates my lips so well. Only con is that you sometimes have to be gentle once you get through the first layer.
Sara P.
I love how great this product works for the price of it! It is amazing at exfoliating all of the dead skin off of dry/chapped lips.
Melissa J.
One if the best lips exfoliators out there in the market. Is very inexpensive and do a great job exfoliating and smoothing my lips.
Brooklyn W.
Syracuse, UT
This product is a must after having the dryness of a matte lipstick on all day. It really smooths out your lips for a softer feel.
Shelbi C.
zebulon, NC
Love this! I have 2 and they last so long! It removes the dead skin from chapped winter lips to allow your lipstick to look great!
Kathleen H.
Columbus, Ga
I LOVE this stuff! First off it works, second it tastes and smells SO good! It was pretty cheap I think it was like $3 at Walmart.
Maribel Z.
Very very nice product! I have extremely dry lips and this helps so much! It met my expectations! it also has a sweet taste to it!
Lexi B.
Roulette, PA
I love this product it really helps my dry skin on my lips I always you'd this before I go to bed and its not to hard on my lips
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?