BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kaylin B.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a very nice lip exfoliater simply because it is in the shape of a lipstick, which makes it easier to apply. the only downside is that it breaks easily, so you have to be careful. Though it does do it's job, making lips smooth and soft.
Nathaly G.
Charlestown, MA
I had the clear one but lost it so getting this one was good, it smells and tastes like milk but not overpowering, after you use it you dont even need lipgloss your lips look and feel smooth and since you just exfoliated they get pinkish
Maranda C.
This is great to use right before applying your lip stick , it helps your lipstick look alot smoother and have a softer look , I'm also digging the smell too fresh and minty I would recommend for anyone , I received this product for testing purposes only.
Andrea L.
Davenport, FL
I love how tingly it felt on my lips it was definitely refreshing! It made my lips extremely soft i would definitely buy again. It was so easy to apply!!
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA
This lip exfoliators is okay. Don't know if it really does.much to be honest though. It kind of hurts.my lips when I used it and the taste is bad. But still trying it out to see if my opinion changes.
Valeria C.
Absolutely in love with this product. I have really chapped lips but this helps a lot. I also love the packaging and how easy it is to use
Raquel W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a winter lifesaver. It immediately gets rid of the flakes but since it's sugar it's so gentle and doesn't over exfoliate. Super moisturizing too. My new favorite product for sure.
Arwa A.
I actually really like this. I received this for testing purposes and I was skeptical because I had heard the worst. So far it is a great exfoliant - not too rough and without any horribly strong smell. The price is right and it's working for me.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
I got the green mint one in the elf voxbox and I'm in love. It tastes and smells like sweet mint. And it prepares my lips for any lipstick.
Molli B.
Demorest, GA
My favorite out of the elf box. Perfect for the winter weather. And it's cheap. Free products are the best.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?