BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
I have always wanted a lip defoliator so this was perfect. I love how it comes in a tube so I dont need to apply it with my fingers. It's super easy to use too, you just wipe it in circles then rinse it off. Takes about 30 seconds to do. I love the mint it has in it too. My lips are always chapped in the winter and so far this has helped. Will be buying more of this
Kionkha W.
Roseville, MI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Got this as a Stocking stuffer this Christmas when I tell you I opened it right away. I ran into the bathroom to exfoliate my lips and apply my new lipstick. It was a great surprise. This is such a useful product.
vanessa k.
Macomb, MI
This by far, my favorite lip exfoliator. I got this as a Christmas gift from my friend. This is necessary for winter months and I would recommend using water and rag to take it off.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
This is a good lip exfoliator but the only thing i HATED was how after using it for a while huge chunks of it would just fall right off while using it.
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have used this exfoliator for the past 3 days in a row and with this unexpected cold weather it has worked perfectly! Y takes away dead skin and after you apply it it leaves you with soft lips. It has a great taste and texture as well. Not sticky or too grease. Looking forward using this product on a daily basis!
Jane D.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Too rough and dry for me. It does exfoliate my lips but it s hard to apply it because it dries out to quickly com. Would prefer a little moisture in this s exfoliating lip product.
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
This product is really good to remove dead skin of your lips. I applied it once and instantly felt the results. My bf tried it as well. He thought it was excellent. This elf lip exfoliator (mint) is ideal for the winter time!
Brenda P.
Atwater, CA
I've gotten these before and love using them before my liquid to matte lipsticks because they reallllly exfoliate and also nourish at the same time. I usually buy the non scented original since that's all my local stores carry. Just got my hands on the mint recently and it smells and tastes so good lol. Also if no one realized there's an added balm at the very base of their lip sticks and exfoliators! Hard to get to because the seal is really strong but a nice nourishing balm (:
TaBetha M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Absolutely IN LOVE with this product! It does an excellent job at removing dry skin from my lips. There is enough texture to do the job, without leaving my lips feeling raw or sensitive. The delicious mint flavor ensures that if you do happen to get a bit in your mouth you won't be left with an unpleasant taste.
Kelsey B.
Maryville, TN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use the ELF lip exfoliator everyday and also before I put on my ELF lipstick or chapstick. My lips don't look cracked or chapped anymore because of this product.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?