5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I just got this lip exfoliator and I already love it. I've had really dry, rough lips recently and this helps so much. I love that you can really feel it exfoliating every time you use it and it leaves your lips feeling so smooth. I also really like the mint scent because it's so fresh smelling.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
This lip exfoliator is amazing! It is so much better than any other I've tried. It isn't too rough on your lips but not too soft. You can definitely feel the difference after you use it. It also smells really good! I received this product for free from influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Adele H.
Adele H.
So far I think his product is great! I have used a couple times and I have seen improvements on my dry lips.. especially this time of the year when they get so dry due to the weather. Well, as for now I will give this product 5 stars! Thanks influenster and elf cosmetics for letting me try it !
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Tastes good, smells good, and even leaves my lips feeling tingly "plump". Ah *refreshed*. This product is EXACTLY what I need after applying my face makeup. I always end up with foundation covering my lips, needing to wipe it off S•O•M•E•H•O•W. As a first time user, I give this product 5️⃣ stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes {and I am so grateful}.

OH...and by the way...it's only $3! #YoureWelcome
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Love this. Kind of hurt my lips (they're super chapped and bad) but the next morning they felt amazing. All the peeling gone!
Eri G.
Eri G.
This wasn't the best lip exfoliated I've ever used, that's definitely the lush one. However, this one is very amazing and I am obsessed especially for the cost!
Ashlynn E.
Ashlynn E.
Council Blfs, IA
I'm obsessed with this brand. These lip exfoliators are amazing & truly a steal!! They get your lips ready for the perfect liquid lip and leave them feeling fantastic!!! Idk how I I ever lived without it!
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Steubenville, OH
Perfect for winter the upcoming winter months. I can exfoliate and moisturizer at the same time to avoid dry cracked lips.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Love this products. Great for exfoliating lips before applying liquid or matte lipsticks. I've tried the original and mint maniac versions and love them both. I find the original a bit grittier but they're equally as amazing. I'd purchase this over and over again!
Stefany S.
Stefany S.
Chula Vista, CA
I got the Mint flavor in my elf box from Influenster. It really works!!!!!! Not only did it make my lips smoother by removing dead skin from it and left them with a pink tone.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?