5 colors available

How to use:

Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
I loved this lip exfoliator! Before I used it my lips were very dry and lightly chapped due to the weather. I used it for 4 days in a row twice a day and by the fourth day my lips were healthy and no longer chapped. I could wear lipstick again, hallelujah!
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Smyrna, GA
This is an absolute genius product! I frequently wear lipstick and during the winter months it can be hard to have a sleek smooth look when I get chapped lips. This is the perfect product to use prior to lip liner and lipstick, and I am so happy to have found it.
Malise S.
Malise S.
Naperville, IL
I love that it is a different formula now and that it had the lip balm on the bottom but since the changed I've used every time I use lipstick or a liquid lip and my lips are so soft and the grins of sugar or whatever exfoliate they use is so much better.
THAIS VANESSA S.
THAIS VANESSA S.
Mc Lean , VA
It's the first time I'm trying a lip exfoliator. I even didn't know they exist. I was so excited to try it on. Firs of all, it softly tastes mint. I love mint. Using it first time my lips were softener and no more "dead lip's skin" on them. It's really good and of course I will buy it again.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Beaverton, OR
I had never even heard of a lip exfoliator before this but after trying this I can see what all the craze is about! I use this every other night before bed and it leaves my lips feeling so soft and refreshed. I absolutely love it!
Kim H.
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
I seriously fell in love with this! I use this every other morning & my lips have felt so amazing after words! I will continue to buy this product after it is gone! If you have chapped, dried lips I would defiantly give this a try!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Birmingham, AL
I had never used a Lip Exfoliator before, but when I received it in a VOXBOX I was so intrigued! You slightly dampen your lips, rub the exfoliator in a circle on your lips, and wipe away the dry skin! The exfoliator feels like a gritty lipstick, but leaves your lips smooth, lush, and moisturized. I will definitely invest once I am done with this tube.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Indianapolis, IN
I received the mint flavored lip exfoliator in a Vox box and I love it! Makes my lips baby soft and also moisturizes them. I use it at night and in the morning. It also taste amazing! Would definitely buy again.
Kia Sohappy H.
Kia Sohappy H.
Hammond, IN
So where do I begin. Let me start by saying that I totally love elf cosmetics but this new lip exfoliating stick is just awesome. Leaves my lips soft and moisturized.
Maegan W.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I received this product free for testing but all opinions are my own. I really enjoyed this exfoliator because I get really dry and chapped lips on with winter and I feel like this helps a lot! It's the first lip exfoliator I've ever tried so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I would highly recommend!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?