BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alanna S.
Oak Grove, KY
This stuff was awesome and smelled so good my
Lips were amazing after using it I'm gonna have to buy more after this sample this was on of my fav boxes every received!!
Aubrey G.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite beauty products ever!! It gently scrubs the dead skin off my lips and moisturizes them!
Madeleine G.
P C Beach, FL
I have been in love with this lip exfoliating lipstick shaped scrub! It really help clean my lips of any flaky old skin and it leaves them soft and healthy looking! I love the packaging because it is in an easy carry product due to the awesome lipstick shaped tube! So easy to throw in your purse and keep on you for necessary touch ups.
Autumn T.
I just got this product in grapefruit and I like it. Even when you are done rubbing it all over there is moisture on your lips. I am pleasantly surprised.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
I got this lip exfoliator in mint. The actual balm has the mint color, but it doesnt have the minty flavor. the price is great for $3 , and it's a very mil exfoliator. The lipstick shape is GREAT!!! instead of the lip scrub, and it's very easy to apply.
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
I received the Mint version of this in my most recent Vox Box! I loved it. I like the idea of it being in lipstick form so it's easier to apply and less mess! Left my lips really soft (which they needed with the change of weather). I highly recommend this product!
Jybel Carolina E.
Washington, DC
I just tried this lip scrub for the first time , and i have to say that im in love ! The mint one its supper refreshing, amazing quality for the price , you don't have to use your fingers to exfoliate because the lip bar does the job pretty well ! Recommended! I receive this product from influenster for testing purposes , but all opinions are my own
Jamie G.
can't get enough of this thing. normally i'm not an elf fan but i love this little lipstick. it takes my dead skin right off and i bring it with my everywhere i go. i got it for free to test from influenster and it has literally changed my life. i usually make my own lip scrubs but they get messy and this little stick is awesome.
Mel O.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product, I have had it for ages and it really lasts, I will deffo buy it again when it runs out. It tastes amazing and does a really good job of exfoliating my lips. The top can get a bit hard sometime but I just warm it up.
Kristina G.
S San Fran, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
love love love this product for prepping the lips before using any lip product! I've bought this product multiple times and I will continue to rebuy for its low price and great quality!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?