5 colors available

How to use:

Kia Sohappy H.
Kia Sohappy H.
Hammond, IN
So where do I begin. Let me start by saying that I totally love elf cosmetics but this new lip exfoliating stick is just awesome. Leaves my lips soft and moisturized.
Maegan W.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I received this product free for testing but all opinions are my own. I really enjoyed this exfoliator because I get really dry and chapped lips on with winter and I feel like this helps a lot! It's the first lip exfoliator I've ever tried so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I would highly recommend!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ocoee, FL
I really like this product wished it was a little more grainy to remove the dead skin but it is still an awesome item
Belkis R.
Belkis R.
Corona, NY
Love the scent and results! Left my lips feeling smooth & rejuvenating! Cons: the color stays on after applying.... leaves residue
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I got this product complimentary from influenster to try. Ladies, this product rocks. I got the mint "flavor". It is a gentle exfoliate, but it makes a world of difference in my lips game. I can't believe how much less dry and chapped my lips are now. This is worth the money. And they just came out with lots of new flavors. Go get you some!!!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Moundsville, WV
I received this in the E.l.f. voxbox, and I am loving it! It's making my lips feel so good. They look and feel better. I love E.l.f. products because they're a great price and they're actually of good quality.
Starr C.
Starr C.
Lewisburg, TN
This was a nice product. Made my lips feel great. I have used this often since receiving it. I plan to recommend to family and friends as well. Overall, I'm satisfied and will continue use after my free sample is used
Amy S.
Amy S.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE the Elf Lip Exfoliator.
I use it before every time i put on my lipstick. I find it to be super easy to use - but i think it's better used after a hot shower (or a hot rag on your lips) because it helps to loosen the dead skin.
I would say for the price it's fantastic.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
My lips are so dry during the winter and this works perfectly to get rid of all that dead lip skin! I love this product and it works great for the price point!
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
The packaging of this lip exfoliator is very convenient to use. It has a good texture that is not too harsh and it feels hydrating. It smells great, like sweet mint. I still prefer to use a wash cloth with warm water for my lips but this is a nice product.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?