5 colors available

How to use:

Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Beaverton, OR
I had never even heard of a lip exfoliator before this but after trying this I can see what all the craze is about! I use this every other night before bed and it leaves my lips feeling so soft and refreshed. I absolutely love it!
Kim H.
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
I seriously fell in love with this! I use this every other morning & my lips have felt so amazing after words! I will continue to buy this product after it is gone! If you have chapped, dried lips I would defiantly give this a try!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Birmingham, AL
I had never used a Lip Exfoliator before, but when I received it in a VOXBOX I was so intrigued! You slightly dampen your lips, rub the exfoliator in a circle on your lips, and wipe away the dry skin! The exfoliator feels like a gritty lipstick, but leaves your lips smooth, lush, and moisturized. I will definitely invest once I am done with this tube.
Karen C.
Karen C.
Indianapolis, IN
I received the mint flavored lip exfoliator in a Vox box and I love it! Makes my lips baby soft and also moisturizes them. I use it at night and in the morning. It also taste amazing! Would definitely buy again.
Kia Sohappy H.
Kia Sohappy H.
Hammond, IN
So where do I begin. Let me start by saying that I totally love elf cosmetics but this new lip exfoliating stick is just awesome. Leaves my lips soft and moisturized.
Maegan W.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
I received this product free for testing but all opinions are my own. I really enjoyed this exfoliator because I get really dry and chapped lips on with winter and I feel like this helps a lot! It's the first lip exfoliator I've ever tried so I don't really have anything to compare it to but I would highly recommend!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ocoee, FL
I really like this product wished it was a little more grainy to remove the dead skin but it is still an awesome item
Belkis R.
Belkis R.
Corona, NY
Love the scent and results! Left my lips feeling smooth & rejuvenating! Cons: the color stays on after applying.... leaves residue
Amber R.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I got this product complimentary from influenster to try. Ladies, this product rocks. I got the mint "flavor". It is a gentle exfoliate, but it makes a world of difference in my lips game. I can't believe how much less dry and chapped my lips are now. This is worth the money. And they just came out with lots of new flavors. Go get you some!!!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Moundsville, WV
I received this in the E.l.f. voxbox, and I am loving it! It's making my lips feel so good. They look and feel better. I love E.l.f. products because they're a great price and they're actually of good quality.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?