BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Patricia O.
At first glance it doesn't look like it has any grit to it but once you use it u can feel it.. it's not to rough and not to soft it's in between and it does its job... the mint smell isn't that potent so that's a plus for me since that smell irritates my eyes
Jewel B.
Love this lip exfoliater. I normally make my own sugar scrub, but this does the job. Definitely less mess, & leaves my lips feeling pretty smooth. Would recommend this product especially for it being only $3
Rachel H.
Warren, OH
This is my go to product. I received this in the elf Voxbox and am now it love with it. It gets the job done and has the most amazing test. It is effect and leaves your lips rejuvenated, refreshed and soft! I recommend it to anyone!!!
alexis m.
usually makes my lips feel nice at the end but sometimes i feel like it could be better quality but for this price point i would repurchase !
Rachel L.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I got this at Target a couple of days before Christmas because I really wanted to try it out. And it was cheaper than buying both things separate. Definitely glad I picked it up because the lipstick you get in the set is beautiful.
Ashley H.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing!!! I was looking for an affordable lip scrub...and I found it! I highly recommend it
Amy H.
Lafayette, LA
Amazing product. Exfoliates my lips so well. Only con is that you sometimes have to be gentle once you get through the first layer.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
I swear that when I got this voxbox it was like elf knew I had been wanting to try a lot of these products! This is so reasonably priced and works so well!!!! Hardly takes any effort on my part, and I really like the minty smell it leaves. Does exactly what it says and it does it great!
Jessica A.
I am actually very impressed with this exfoliator. It smells wonderful (I received Mint Maniac) and it works really well to exfoliate. I would definitely purchase these in the future. I received this product free from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Amazing!!! The taste is great if you happen to lick some like I did lol but the texture is great, it gets all of the dead skin off and makes them baby soft! Perfect for when you're wanting to use lipstick after.. just wipe it off with warm water pat dry and apply the lip stick right after!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?