BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alexandra W.
Mission, KS
What a clever product! Some lip scrubs are so messy, so it's very nice that this comes in a tube. I love how soft and smooth this makes my lips feel--I had been wanting to try a new lip scrub for a while, so this came along at the perfect time! I received this product from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love, love, love this.. It really removes dead skin from the lips. I got this lip exfoliator from Influenster. It definitely lasts long, it actually exfoliates your lips. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely but it many more times. I definitely recommend this.
Yadhira R.
I'm one of those that gets such bad lip problems during the winter! This came just in time in my VoxBox to help me get rid of any dead skin and just give a pamper to my lips. It works incredible and leaves my lips feeling awesome. A must try!!
christa w.
Annapolis , MD
This lip exfoliator is a dream!! I love the minty taste and it perfectly exfoliates without causing any pain. The packaging is perfect and slim!
Elizabeth W.
Bought it, used it, loved it. Works super well and a lot cheaper than a lot of other lip exfoliators out there. I also like that it comes in a lipstick shape.
Emily F.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love love love this set! I am obsessed with the lip exfoliate and the color covers well and stays on for a good amount of time
Jordan D.
Chesterfield, IN
This stuff is awesome.! It makes me lips so soft and smooth. The minty taste/smell is also a plus.!
Jada J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this product all the time. I love how it makes my lips smell and feel so good. Also it makes my lips super soft. I will definitely be using this product again. It was my first time buying and I loved it. I really do recommend this product.
Krizz M.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I'm completely in love with the exfoliator!!! It leaves my lips so soft and smooth which is prefect for when I have to apply lip gloss or lipstick.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this lip scrub it's very hydrating and it isn't too rough on your lips like it doesn't make them wrong or anything like that but it does do a nice job at removing some dead skin
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?