5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Rosalyn H.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Love how easy it is to use e.l.f. Lip exfoliator! Also love the smell and how smooth it left my lips after use! Great product specially for the price. Packaging is even simple and cute. Definitely will buy a new one once I finish the one I have.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I received this product in a voxbox recently, and although I've only used it a handful of times, I absolutely love it. Every time I've used it, it's left my dry, chapped lips feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy and the exfoliating properties aren't too rough and don't tug on the lips.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Swannanoa, NC
Perfect for prepping for matte colors or anytime lips need refreshing. Super moisturizing while gently exfoliating.
Frida M.
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
This product is so good! So glad i got a chance to try it out. This little guy exfoliates my lips so good and leaves them feeling super soft & smell super good. Definitely one of the best lip exfoliators I've ever tried.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Gibsonville , NC
This product is kind of hard to apply but other than that I love it it really helps with full day lip softness I use this with all my lipsticks it's like a primer for my lipsūüėā!
Rachel
Rachel
San Diego, CA
This lip exfoliate was ok. As a exfoliator it was ok but didn't blow me away. Just as good any diy sugar scrub you could make. I did like how after I rubbed it off I could tell there were lots of moisturizing oils in it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
OBSESSED. I had never heard of a lip exfoliator before and my life is changed. It is salty and rough at first but then it turns smooth and works out the dead skin on your lips. My lips are constantly chapped and this has helped significantly so far!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Mount AirY, MD
I received this in my ELF VoxBox. I got the scent Mint Maniac,
I LOVE minty things especially mint lip products.
I usually just use a toothbrush or sugar with water to exfoliate my lips but this eliminates a bit of mess and I get to skip a step if I am rushing!

This exfoliates and almost moisturizes your lips at the same time!
I would say it does but you wipe it off so it does not have time to add moisture into your lips.

I love the mint and the color is a nice touch (obviously clear on your lips but cool green in the tube) I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a new product!
Defne A.
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
This is so good. It gets rid of the dead skin on your lips, moisturizes, and tastes awesome! It's easy to use. It's super cheap. It also comes with a lip balm in the bottom of the lipstick. I got this from Influenster from free but definitely will purchase again. These are my honest opinions.
Luna D.
Luna D.
I recently received this Elf lip exfoliator in my elf Voxbox and I'm totally speechless! It smells,taste,and feels amazing on my lips. It's really cute too, it's a minty green! This is my first ever lip exfoliating and I will definitely buy it in the future! I have elf lip plump and primer so I knew I'd love this product as well! I love Elf so much, I'm a member of their beauty squad so I receive points I can redeem on every dollar I spend. Really great perks! #playbeautifully #elfskincaretips
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?