5 colors available

How to use:

Alysson H.
Alysson H.
Temple, TX
I love this product. It's not too rough on the lips and the smell is amazing. It works very well and I use it every day. I highly reccomend this.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Fridley, MN
I love this exfoliated!! It gently removes all the dead skin from your lips. My lips feel soft and hydrated after using it. No obnoxious smell. It's a Must-Have!!
Denisse G.
Denisse G.
Edinburg, TX
Absolutely love how convenient it is! I don't have to get my fingers dirty and it feels so good on my lips! I had to go get a second one cause my husband fell in love with mine! Its like no need for chapstick when you have this baby before applying any lip product!
Nala I.
Nala I.
This is the best things EVER!!!!!!!
It actually exfoliates my lips and leaves them smooth n soft. I love it I got mine for product testing from influenster and this by far has been the best product I've had to review. I recommend this to everyone who wants soft lips.
Chimere S.
Chimere S.
Crusty lips are not cool and this exfoliated does the trick. Goes on grainy, but that's what you want from a lip exfoliate. It's like $3 bucks and works like a highend lip scrub. Received the Lip scrub complimentary for testing purposes.
Cons: runs out rather quickly
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Great winter product! Up there with my lush lip scrub. It can be a little harsh so I would apply chopstick after!
Asheton T.
Asheton T.
Woodleaf, NC
I love this lip exfoliator! Applies easily! It exceeded my expectations. Great for removing those lines left on lips after wearing an all day lip stain that's difficult to get off. Love how the sugar helps to remove the excess dead skin, leaving my skin feeling smoother than a baby bottom. 🤗🤗🤗
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I've never tried a lip exfoliator before, and after trying this, I can't believe that I haven't! I love this, especially in the winter when my lips are drier than usual. Worked well even after the first try.

I received this product for free to test but my opinions are all my own.
Paige B.
Paige B.
I received this in my elf voxbox. Elf lip exfoliater cleaned up my lips from the lipsense I used all day. It smoother up my lips.
Kayla t.
Kayla t.
Greenville, SC
This got the job done! I received the ELF VoxBox at the perfect time! I have troublesome lips in the winter. I used this , applied coconut oil to my lips before doing my hair - so my lips are prepped for my matte lip to pull my look together!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?