BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mercaides M.
Waukegan, IL
Mine broke as soon as I went to apply it to my lips for the first time. I couldn't even return it cause it was technically "used."
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
ELF Lip Exfoliator the pros, exfoliates the lip nicely, great packaging, very affordable only a few dollars, a lot of flavors, you don't have to stick your finger in a pot like a lot of lip scrubs. I have found no cons, if any, it's only that this is always sold out! I would recommend this product, especially during the winter!
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
I received the mint mania exfoliating and I love it. It has a wonderful flavor and makes my lips so smooth and full. I definitely recommend this!
casey l.
Roxboro, NC
i love this product i have already used one and had to get another personally for me i love the packaging its nice and sleek and if you're worried about this product being too hard or rough for me it wasn't its not a block of hard sand its actually really nice and moisturizing to your lips.
vanessa k.
Macomb, MI
This by far, my favorite lip exfoliator. I got this as a Christmas gift from my friend. This is necessary for winter months and I would recommend using water and rag to take it off.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
This is a good lip exfoliator but the only thing i HATED was how after using it for a while huge chunks of it would just fall right off while using it.
Lyneia B.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE LIP SCRUB. NO MESSY FINGERS. THE MINT VERSION IS AMAZING IM GLAD I GOT TO TRY IT. MY LIPS ARE SOFT AND GIVES YOU THAT FRESH BREATH SCENT DOUBLY AMAZING.
Sade M.
This stuff works great!! It is perfect for pre application of lipstick. I like incorporating it into my routine after I use the bubble mask. My lips felt smooth . It met my expectations for sure. I would recommend !!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I got this for free from Influenster in the elf voxbox and this is my favorite item in the entire box! It works so well and it was minty and it got all the dry skin off and made my lips so smooth. I really love it
Cayley P.
Just got this for sampling purposes through an elf VoxBox and I love it ❤❤ works wonders on my lips and really adorable too!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?