5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I have the mint flavor and I loooveee it. Super exfoliating and leaves your lips feeling amazing. Such a great way to prep your lips for a matte lipstick. It's the first time I've ever used it and I think it's definetly a great price. Would totally buy again.
Kelsy J.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
For the price it's so worth it and really works ! It's a little tough on the lips but for me I really like it because then I know it's working .. I also love the minty scent ! I highly recommend especially since it's affordable !
Adrie M.
Adrie M.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I got this in my ELF influenster box today and fell in love! It's gritty, but not too rough and it's super exfoliating and moisturizing! I would recommend this to all my fellow matte lipstick lovers! It smells and tastes good too!!!!

Thank You Influenster!
Ysabel H.
Ysabel H.
I got the mint exfoliator in my elf voxbox and I LOVE IT. It's more a moisturizer than a scrub. And at first it goes on smooth but once you break that first layer you begin to feel the little bumps that take off that old skin. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't make your lips bleed, and it doesn't really remove Old skin. It moisturizers and kind of brings that old skin back to life. Once you run your lips together and wipe away the excess your lips feel healthy and moisturized again! The smell and tast is amazing! I love it. I hadn't used one of these before and now I will never live without one.
Nadia N.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
I finally found a cheap lip exfoliator that works! Under $5 and your lips feel smooth and moisturizer afterwards good job elf
Polina D.
Polina D.
It was slightly hard to apply, and it did apply on fairly rough but the overall affect was great. It exfoliated my lips and left them feeling very soft. I got the mint-flavored product for free to test but i will definitely be repurchasing!
Rosalyn H.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Love how easy it is to use e.l.f. Lip exfoliator! Also love the smell and how smooth it left my lips after use! Great product specially for the price. Packaging is even simple and cute. Definitely will buy a new one once I finish the one I have.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I received this product in a voxbox recently, and although I've only used it a handful of times, I absolutely love it. Every time I've used it, it's left my dry, chapped lips feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy and the exfoliating properties aren't too rough and don't tug on the lips.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Swannanoa, NC
Perfect for prepping for matte colors or anytime lips need refreshing. Super moisturizing while gently exfoliating.
Frida M.
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
This product is so good! So glad i got a chance to try it out. This little guy exfoliates my lips so good and leaves them feeling super soft & smell super good. Definitely one of the best lip exfoliators I've ever tried.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?